There has been no shortage of hot new Android phones lately, but the LG Nexus 4 and HTC Droid DNA are undeniably the most talked-about, and for good reason. In their own ways, both are groundbreaking devices that push the envelope of what's possible on the Android platform.
Droid DNA - News, Features, and Slideshows
HD televisions were one of those inventions that ruined me for older technology -- the first time I saw a football game in HD, with lights gleaming off players' helmets and individual blades of grass visible on the field, I knew I'd never want to go back to standard definition.
Verizon announced today that it is planning a live unboxing of the latest "Droid"-labeled smartphone on Monday, Nov. 19, at noon EST, to be streamed live on Google+. The new device is widely believed to be the HTC Droid DNA, a U.S. version of the Taiwanese company's cutting-edge Butterfly J, currently available only in Japan.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.