dropbox - News, Features, and Slideshows
dropbox in pictures
Companies are wary about what employees are doing on their smartphones. Be it data loss or time-wasting, a growing number of employers are actively stopping staff from using certain apps on company-controlled devices.
By Martyn Williams | 03 November, 2015 15:25
File synchronization services, used to accommodate roaming employees inside organizations, can also be a weak point that attackers could exploit to remain undetected inside compromised networks.
By Lucian Constantin | 05 August, 2015 21:03
Dropbox took in a fresh infusion of team-collaboration technology and talent on Wednesday with the acquisition of San Francisco-based Clementine.
By Katherine Noyes | 23 July, 2015 07:15
Picture this: You're sitting down
By Patrick Miller | 14 January, 2011 01:11
In 1995, the top-grossing film in the U.S. was Batman Forever. (Val Kilmer as Batman, Jim Carrey as the Riddler, Tommy Lee Jones as Two-Face. Yeah.) The L.A. Rams were moving back to St. Louis, and Michael Jordan was moving back to the Bulls. Violence was rife in the Balkans. The O.J. trial happened.
By Jon Gold | 15 July, 2015 04:39
Cloud storage has become increasingly popular, both for individuals and companies, as a place to stash everything from tax records to family photos. Services such as Dropbox, Box, SugarSync or Google Drive offer the chance to easily store your data and then access it from any of your devices.
By Brian Nadel | 28 May, 2013 14:42
Our manager finds the time and opportunity to cross a few nagging items off of his to-do list.
By Mathias Thurman | 22 April, 2013 10:04
Whitepapers about dropbox
It’s estimated that more than 50 million people have used public cloud storage services such as Dropbox to share and exchange files. Public cloud services are so easy to use that their openness can undermine existing IT policies regarding the transmission of confidential data. With data volumes threatening to overwhelm onsite storage, IT managers are looking to find a solution that’s affordable and secure. This paper details a simple three-step approach to helping users manage access to the public cloud without placing your data or your business at risk. Read on.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations. Included are four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place.
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: a craft beer
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
- Coming to HP's consumer laptops: Smoother video with AMD's FreeSync
- Microsoft delivers Office 2016 to subscribers on the slow train
- Identity thieves obtain 100,000 electronic filing PINs from IRS system
- Retired IT specialist shares inside story of botched National Parks Moose project
- Opera gets acquisition offer from Chinese consortium that includes Qihoo
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- FBI Director entreats tech firms to release encrypted data used in crimes and terror