Salesforce.com is moving beyond CRM and into e-commerce with the acquisition of cloud service provider Demandware.
ecommerce - News, Features, and Slideshows
IBM's Watson has been pushing ever further into the business world in recent months, and now it's helping online merchants analyse performance and make better merchandising decisions.
Australian-founded ecommerce platform Bigcommerce now supports PayPal digital wallet online and mobile digital wallet payments in the US.
Australian-founded ecommerce platform provider Bigcommerce has taken the wraps of a new offering targeting high-volume retailers.
Woolworths and eBay announced a delivery pickup service for customers to collect their online eBay purchases at their local supermarket.
Whitepapers about ecommerce
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing