energy - News, Features, and Slideshows
energy in pictures
The rise of the Internet of Things could allow telcos to provide a “quint-play” of services, according to an Ovum report.
By Adam Bender | 28 July, 2014 14:07
How technology is bringing out the best and the oh-so utterly worst in solar innovation
By John Cox | 09 July, 2014 08:40
China's nagging pollution problems could start to abate with the help of an IBM project that seeks to predict and control the air quality in Beijing, using new computing technologies.
By Michael Kan | 07 July, 2014 14:03
Five Australian startups pitched ideas for the Internet of Things at a Vivid Sydney event.
By Adam Bender | 05 June, 2014 11:22
The Consumer Product Safety Commission today issued a complete recall of all Nest Protect Smoke + CO alarm systems, over an issue that could silence the devices at a critical time.
By Jon Gold | 22 May, 2014 08:28
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
The CMO Council has partnered with SAP to bring you this report on how to map the operational gap in customer insight and experience, including detailed findings from a 32-question online audit of 245 senior marketing executives across 16 countries.
- Microsoft's Windows Phone 8.1 update takes Cortana to China, UK, and three other countries
- Twitter acquires image search firm Madbits
- Amazon investing $2 billion more in India as online retail booms
- Free movie link delivers malware payload: report
- Amazon says $9.99 e-books will boost revenue, including for Hachette
- Attorney-General seeks public input on anti-piracy law changes
- iPhone gets first free app for encrypting voice calls
- Zero-day flaws found in Symantec's Endpoint Protection
- Ericsson to operate NBN wireless, manage satellite migration
- Countdown begins for switch from debit/credit card signature to PIN
- Start Up Australia opens free classes for entrepreneurs
- Vodafone says it's 'right in the middle' of turnaround
- Samsung, Apple still dominate smartphones, but their shares slip
- Ford and GM sued for millions over CD-ripping tech in cars
- Twitter more than doubles its sales, stock soars