- Tutorial: How to fix app store errors in Windows 8
- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
- 10 open source e-learning projects to watch
- How to fight back against CryptoLocker
The official calendar for Joshua Wright, a commissioner with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission, shows he has had many meetings with technology company lobbyists, but none with consumer advocates, even though consumer protection is a major part of the agency's mission.
By Grant Gross | 05 April, 2014 06:42
Faster and more flexible mobile networks enabled by small cells, virtualization and next-generation LTE are expected to highlight infrastructure trends at Mobile World Congress next week.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 19 February, 2014 18:40
European operators that want to offer their enterprise customers PTT (push-to-talk) services can turn to Ericsson and Kodiak Networks, which have launched a hosted platform they can use.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 17 February, 2014 13:00
Ericsson and Ciena have signed a global agreement to develop joint transport solutions for converged IP and optical networks that also use SDN (software-defined networking) features.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 14 February, 2014 14:52
Enterprises will in the future get hosted unified communication services via mobile networks, according to telecom vendor Ericsson, which has developed the underlying platform to make that possible.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 12 February, 2014 17:43
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's plan to connect five billion people to the Internet is feasible, anlysts said today. But it it could take 20 years to complete.
By Sharon Gaudin | 21 August, 2013 20:18
Over the past year, patent battles have been fought by tech companies in courtrooms all over the world. The litigation is far from over though, however, and will continue throughout 2013. This is what's at stake on the patent battlefield in the near future.
By Loek Essers | 21 December, 2012 16:08
Smartphone vendors will rely on upgrades such as full-HD screens and more powerful yet more frugal processors to entice customers to buy new phones in 2013.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 10 December, 2012 20:51
Security researchers have shown that carefully crafted text messages sent to cell phones via short message service (SMS) can cause them to shutdown without the knowledge of the owner.
By Keir Thomas | 08 January, 2011 05:49
A number of different technologies are being developed or improved to offer higher speeds for fixed and mobile broadband networks, as operators are preparing to compete with each other and carry video traffic in 3D and at higher resolutions, which is expected to happen in the coming year.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 08 December, 2010 03:14
Learn how every business can improve efficiency, compete better, and deliver compelling user experiences with flash. You'll also gain access to Gartner's 2013 Cool Vendor Report Download our ebook and learn how you can: - Improve efficiency - Compete better - Deliver compelling user experiences
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTContent StrategistNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager/Senior Content Manager - CRM/Loyalty FocusNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
Learn how Kernkraftwerk Leibstadt (KKL), a Swiss nuclear power plant, achieved 95% virtualization with 50% fewer servers in just two months by implementing a Vblock System. The solution ensures that KKL can reliably deliver the continuous electricity supply safely and cost effectively.
- Why Japanese watchmakers have no time for smartwatches
- Surveillance, ICANN transition dominate Brazil NETmundial meeting
- Pinterest puts its posts in the spotlight with 'Guided Search'
- Baidu's profit boosted by mobile ad revenue
- Exclusive: Google mulling Wi-Fi for cities with Google Fiber
- US wireless users may get to share military spectrum
- Apple, Samsung bicker over jury verdict form
- World Tech Update: On the road at the New York Auto Show
- Four growing European startups to keep an eye on
- Microsoft profit drops but devices, consumer products help results
- US tech spending to see 'solid, steady growth' this year and next, Forrester says
- Official urges state to adopt federal Obamacare site, rather than fix one Oracle built
- Google, Apple, Adobe and Intel agree to settle Silicon Valley hiring case
- Wearable device battery could last 10 years
- New iPad rumor rollup for week ending April 23