Ericsson - News, Features, and Slideshows
Ericsson is resurrecting its WebRTC-based browser, Bowser, to help spark the development of more websites and apps that embrace voice, video and messaging features.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 03 October, 2014 03:25
To fill out its cloud services portfolio with policy and auditing controls, Ericsson is acquiring a majority stake in San Francisco enterprise services company Apcera.
By Joab Jackson | 23 September, 2014 02:17
The line between TV and mobile services is blurring, and in many cases that blur in between them is a cloud.
By Stephen Lawson | 13 September, 2014 05:08
SAP and Ericsson have joined forces to help enterprises manage mobile devices and apps as a service.
By Stephen Lawson | 11 September, 2014 11:53
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's plan to connect five billion people to the Internet is feasible, anlysts said today. But it it could take 20 years to complete.
By Sharon Gaudin | 21 August, 2013 20:18
Over the past year, patent battles have been fought by tech companies in courtrooms all over the world. The litigation is far from over though, however, and will continue throughout 2013. This is what's at stake on the patent battlefield in the near future.
By Loek Essers | 21 December, 2012 16:08
Smartphone vendors will rely on upgrades such as full-HD screens and more powerful yet more frugal processors to entice customers to buy new phones in 2013.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 10 December, 2012 20:51
Security researchers have shown that carefully crafted text messages sent to cell phones via short message service (SMS) can cause them to shutdown without the knowledge of the owner.
By Keir Thomas | 08 January, 2011 05:49
A number of different technologies are being developed or improved to offer higher speeds for fixed and mobile broadband networks, as operators are preparing to compete with each other and carry video traffic in 3D and at higher resolutions, which is expected to happen in the coming year.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 08 December, 2010 03:14
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
- FTSEM Specialist - SEM AnalystNSW
- FTClient Service Director - Search: SEO & PPCNSW
- FTAccount Manager - DataNSW
- FTDigital Performance Manager - MediaNSW
- FTDigital Marketing CoordinatorNSW
- FTStrategic Account Manager - Google AnalyticsNSW
- FTData Product SpecialistNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | Programmatic / RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
Email has become one of the most critical information assets in a company. This datasheet gives insight to the importance of protecting your email and how you should approach putting a plan in place. Find out: • Why search capabilities are one of the most important factors in email storage management • The four requirements your email management system must have to be disaster proof • How cloud based email programs benefit organisations in accessibility and cost
- HP gives Moonshot server its first Xeon chip
- Australian ISP stands up to filmmakers hunting pirates
- 8 big trends in big data analytics
- Panasonic tries tablet service for assisted living homes
- What Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg said in Mandarin that so impressed the Chinese
- Microsoft to discontinue free Xbox Music streaming
- Investor visa overhaul to boost venture capital for startups
- Vietnam police hunt hackers behind mass outage
- Apple to stop SSL 3.0 support for push notifications soon
- Xiaomi moving data outside China following privacy concerns
- At Austin airport, Wi-Fi predicts how long the security line will be
- Twitter weaves Fabric, but will developers be drawn in?
- AT&T signed up 500,000 cars for its 4G network last quarter
- Debian community splits over systemd, but fork still unlikely
- TIO task force to field NBN grievances