Ericsson - News, Features, and Slideshows
Ericsson's Bowser has been resurrected to make up for the lack of a WebRTC-compatible browser on iOS and is now available for download from Apple's App Store.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 01 November, 2014 05:28
Ericsson is resurrecting its WebRTC-based browser, Bowser, to help spark the development of more websites and apps that embrace voice, video and messaging features.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 03 October, 2014 03:25
To fill out its cloud services portfolio with policy and auditing controls, Ericsson is acquiring a majority stake in San Francisco enterprise services company Apcera.
By Joab Jackson | 23 September, 2014 02:17
The line between TV and mobile services is blurring, and in many cases that blur in between them is a cloud.
By Stephen Lawson | 13 September, 2014 05:08
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's plan to connect five billion people to the Internet is feasible, anlysts said today. But it it could take 20 years to complete.
By Sharon Gaudin | 21 August, 2013 20:18
Over the past year, patent battles have been fought by tech companies in courtrooms all over the world. The litigation is far from over though, however, and will continue throughout 2013. This is what's at stake on the patent battlefield in the near future.
By Loek Essers | 21 December, 2012 16:08
Smartphone vendors will rely on upgrades such as full-HD screens and more powerful yet more frugal processors to entice customers to buy new phones in 2013.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 10 December, 2012 20:51
Security researchers have shown that carefully crafted text messages sent to cell phones via short message service (SMS) can cause them to shutdown without the knowledge of the owner.
By Keir Thomas | 08 January, 2011 05:49
A number of different technologies are being developed or improved to offer higher speeds for fixed and mobile broadband networks, as operators are preparing to compete with each other and carry video traffic in 3D and at higher resolutions, which is expected to happen in the coming year.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 08 December, 2010 03:14
Developed by the CIO executive Council in conjunction with Rob Livingstone Advisory, Pathways Advanced is a 12-month CIO delivered, small group, mentor based professional leadership development program. Pathways Advanced brings together best practice, thought leadership and business insights for today’s most promising ICT professionals
- FTSenior SEO ManagerNSW
- FTClient Service Director - Search: SEO & PPCNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTAccount Manager - DataNSW
- FTDigital Performance Manager - MediaNSW
- FTDigital Marketing CoordinatorNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
Security is an intrusive mechanism that is often seen to interfere with normal business operations. Nonetheless, security is essential to the normal operation of the business, and the right security mechanisms and approaches can minimize performance degradation.
- Oracle's Larry Ellison isn't done building his legacy
- Microsoft Releases NEW Office for the Mac (Oct/2014)
- Microsoft teases Office for Mac with Outlook-only release
- Ericsson's WebRTC browser available for download from the App Store
- HP to jolt 3D printer market
- Starbucks says 1 in 6 payments already mobile
- HP's radical new Machine could start computing by 2016
- Apologetic Microsoft unleashes Xim globally for Android, Win Phone
- FCC: A range of net neutrality options remain on the table
- iOS 8 app crash rate falls 25% since release
- Pirate Bay co-founder sentenced to 3.5 years imprisonment in Denmark
- Google to kill off SSL 3.0 in Chrome 40
- BlackBerry upgrades BBM with timed messages
- NASA puts finishing touches on its first Mars-bound spacecraft
- Facebook sets up shop on the Tor anonymity network