European Court of Justice - News, Features, and Slideshows
European Union laws requiring communications providers to retain metadata are invalid because they seriously interfere with fundamental privacy rights, the Court of Justice of the EU (CJEU) ruled Tuesday.
By Loek Essers | 08 April, 2014 20:47
Europe’s top legal advisor ruled on Thursday that the blanket retention of data, even to combat crime, is incompatible with fundamental rights.
By Jennifer Baker | 12 December, 2013 12:57
The senior advisor to Europe’s top court said Tuesday that Google is not responsible for third party information in its search results and that there is no universal “right to be forgotten” under the current data protection laws.
By Jennifer Baker | 25 June, 2013 10:18
The European Commission has finally killed the controversial Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) by withdrawing its bid to have the treaty's legality confirmed.
By Jennifer Baker | 20 December, 2012 17:43
The functionalities of a computer program and programming languages cannot be protected by copyright. according to the European Court of Justice's senior adviser.
By Jennifer Baker | 30 November, 2011 00:59
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
Organisations are struggling with a torrent of data thanks to cloud computing, mobility and the Internet of Things. And conventional backup and recovery methods are failing. This white paper outlines the benefits of a modern approach to disaster recovery.
- Cisco boosts, broadens Catalyst switches
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- 9 technologies that could cut demand for lawyers, lower legal fees
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Kingston buys encrypted flash drive maker IronKey
- Users await possible Twitter feed change
- Microsoft previews enterprise-grade setting sync in Windows 10
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Report: Hackers steal, post details on 9,000 DHS employees
- Facebook's Free Basics prohibited in India