A few years ago, Evernote picked up a small contact-manager app called Hello (which was then retitled Evernote Hello). One of the main ideas behind the app was to help those of us who had trouble remembering names (a category I definitely fall into). It let you take notes about people you met at, say, a conference, and pick up extra information, including photos, from LinkedIn. You could then use the info and/or the photos to jog your memory.
Evernote - News, Features, and Slideshows
Google's decision last year to kill Google Reader, its RSS feed and Web-based service, allowed a then-tiny rival to grow into a company with revenue of at least US$1.3 million annually.
RSS aggregator Feedly today vowed not to give in to an extortion demand backed by a distributed-denial-of service attack that knocked its site offline eary Wednesday.
Evernote was resuming operations early Wednesday following a denial of service attack.
The IT manager of Avery Products Australia, a large paper company, has revealed that an electronic pen is critical to his workflow.
In early October, Evernote CEO Phil Libin debuted new features designed to make the immensely popular note-taking software <a href="http://www.citeworld.com/article/2691236/social-collaboration/how-evernote-will-become-a-full-fledged-collaboration-platform.html">friendlier to the enterprise</a>: Work Chat, Context and presentation mode.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.