- Glass all gone after one-day sale, Google says
- Akamai admits its OpenSSL patch was faulty, reissues keys
- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
- Tutorial: How to fix app store errors in Windows 8
New Hampshire-based Infrastructure-as-a-Service company Dyn announced today that it would purchase managed DNS provider Nettica. Terms were not disclosed.
By Jon Gold | 26 March, 2014 13:13
Evernote plans to fix bugs and improve the quality of its note-taking and recording applications, following a critique that its software suffers from too many bugs.
By Jeremy Kirk | 06 January, 2014 01:41
While you have undoubtedly heard all the gloom and doom stories regarding individuals using personally owned devices or personally controlled cloud services like Dropbox, SkyDrive, Google Drive, Idrive, Evernote and similar services, don't forget the law of unintended consequences.
By Alan Brill, Senior Managing Director, and Jonathan Fairtlough, Managing Director, Kroll | 05 December, 2013 16:12
Feedly on Monday launched its paid RSS service, following up on a promise made three weeks ago when it announced a subscription option.
By Gregg Keizer | 26 August, 2013 19:05
This whitepaper is the second in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section details the design and capabilities of different forms of protection architecture designed for a variety of circumstances, while also providing alternative approaches. The paper also explains how to maintain availability, including network and application defense and DNS DDoS Mitigation.
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
The CFO as Technology Evangelist is a research report commissioned by Oracle and Accenture, in collaboration with Longitude Research, that explores how modern CFOs and finance executives are adopting emerging technologies within their finance functions to enable the development of new capabilities and to transform the role of finance.
- Tor anonymity network to shrink as a result of Heartbleed flaw
- For Red Hat, it's RHEL and then...?
- Report: Oracle pushes back against Oregon officials over troubled health care site
- Google Glass to get a workout from Dutch firefighters
- Nokia doesn't want you to get shocked, suspends tablet sales because of faulty charger
- Facebook users targeted by iBanking Android trojan app
- Samsung and Amazon customize Kindle app, offer free e-books
- Microsoft extends Windows 8.1 Update migration deadline for business
- With Google Glass, the doctor can see you now
- Ruggedized scientific calculator perfect for extreme math
- TSMC benefits from demand for high-tech smartphone chips
- SAP reports strong growth in cloud amid slow overall revenue growth
- Windows XP's retirement turns into major security project for Chinese firm
- Strong PS4 sales create supply problems for Sony
- Telcos seek to strengthen NBN Co wholesale restrictions