exchange - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra has lodged a formal appeal in the New South Wales Federal Court over its exchange and underground duct access pricing increase dispute against the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) and iiNet (ASX: IIN) subsidiaries.
By Hamish Barwick | 07 April, 2014 11:32
Telstra CEO David Thodey personally apologised for outages in south-west Victoria following a fire that took out part of the telco’s Warrnambool exchange.
By Adam Bender | 05 December, 2012 10:55
Telstra must pay iiNet $8 million as a refund for excessive internal interconnection cable (IIC) charges, according to an access determination by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
By Adam Bender | 04 December, 2012 16:03
Telstra repair work in south-west work continues more than a week after a fire took our part of the telco’s exchange in Warrnambool.
By Adam Bender | 30 November, 2012 15:31
When iPhones first started trickling into my office, I was a little apprehensive. At the time they only supported IMAP and POP3 for e-mail, which can be tricky to support in an Exchange environment. Two generations later, the iPhone has become a robust enterprise-grade mobile device.
By Michael Scalisi | 04 August, 2009 06:43
This report showcases the results from a Computerworld survey across IT managers and CIOs on their organisation’s use and intentions around data backup and recovery processes. Find out: how IT leaders are changing the way they protect their organisation’s valuable information, the most popular uses and intentions around data backup practices and how organisations are dealing with exponential data growth.
Incorporating path control in your WAN is a critical first step along the way to deploying a full SD-WAN solution. This whitepaper looks at how you can use dynamic tools to shortcut the complex configurations and expenditures of time and resources to ultimately efficiently utilise the hybrid links that may already be deployed in the network.
- Reddit CEO Ellen Pao tries to calm furor with huge 'mea culpa'
- Drawing and writing (poorly) with HP Pro Slate 8
- In Pictures: Best office apps for Android, round 3
- In Pictures: How 7 companies bring power to Hadoop Big Data applications
- Instagram bumps up photo resolution to 1080 pixels
- Samsung releases world's first 2TB consumer SSDs
- Microsoft's new Tossup app tries to simplify getting friends together
- Cisco leading another IoT standards group
- Humans again to blame for latest accidents involving Google autonomous cars
- Microsoft offers researchers US$500K to work on HoloLens
- Microsoft is just days away from wrapping up Windows 10
- iPhone 7 rumour rollup: Apple's just going to have all the money, production revs up
- Cisco invests in virtual networker
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, July 6
- Leak of ZeusVM malware building tool might cause botnet surge