exchange - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra has lodged a formal appeal in the New South Wales Federal Court over its exchange and underground duct access pricing increase dispute against the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) and iiNet (ASX: IIN) subsidiaries.
By Hamish Barwick | 07 April, 2014 11:32
Telstra CEO David Thodey personally apologised for outages in south-west Victoria following a fire that took out part of the telco’s Warrnambool exchange.
By Adam Bender | 05 December, 2012 10:55
Telstra must pay iiNet $8 million as a refund for excessive internal interconnection cable (IIC) charges, according to an access determination by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
By Adam Bender | 04 December, 2012 16:03
Telstra repair work in south-west work continues more than a week after a fire took our part of the telco’s exchange in Warrnambool.
By Adam Bender | 30 November, 2012 15:31
When iPhones first started trickling into my office, I was a little apprehensive. At the time they only supported IMAP and POP3 for e-mail, which can be tricky to support in an Exchange environment. Two generations later, the iPhone has become a robust enterprise-grade mobile device.
By Michael Scalisi | 04 August, 2009 06:43
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Communications service providers face an array of complex challenges, from network growth and increasing security threats to technology transitions. In the face of these challenges, CSPs still need to plan for growth. Find out how
- Dell bringing Windows desktop to Chromebooks through appliance
- Microsoft takes old Surface tablets in trade for new Surface 3
- Intel's 18-core Xeon chips tuned for machine learning, analytics
- Sprint hangs on to third-largest carrier position ahead of T-Mobile
- French lawmakers take first step toward gathering all communications metadata
- Apple Watch band guidelines exert careful control over design
- The Carly Fiorina teardown begins as '16 race heats up
- Telerik pitches new framework for building Android, iOS, Windows apps
- Microsoft wants Verizon to hand over names of suspected Windows pirates
- Can Elon Musk's battery really cut your power lines?
- Microsoft touts new update service as way for enterprises to go slow on Windows 10
- Cybercriminals borrow from APT playbook in attack against PoS vendors
- New app can unearth video gems on Periscope
- WPI's team gears up for final battle of the bots
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, May 5