exchange - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra has lodged a formal appeal in the New South Wales Federal Court over its exchange and underground duct access pricing increase dispute against the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) and iiNet (ASX: IIN) subsidiaries.
By Hamish Barwick | 07 April, 2014 11:32
Telstra CEO David Thodey personally apologised for outages in south-west Victoria following a fire that took out part of the telco’s Warrnambool exchange.
By Adam Bender | 05 December, 2012 10:55
Telstra must pay iiNet $8 million as a refund for excessive internal interconnection cable (IIC) charges, according to an access determination by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
By Adam Bender | 04 December, 2012 16:03
Telstra repair work in south-west work continues more than a week after a fire took our part of the telco’s exchange in Warrnambool.
By Adam Bender | 30 November, 2012 15:31
When iPhones first started trickling into my office, I was a little apprehensive. At the time they only supported IMAP and POP3 for e-mail, which can be tricky to support in an Exchange environment. Two generations later, the iPhone has become a robust enterprise-grade mobile device.
By Michael Scalisi | 04 August, 2009 06:43
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTClient Services Manager - Programmatic AdvertisingNSW
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant/Analyst (Data Loss Prevention)WA
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Server EngineerNSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Solutions DesignerNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Identity ManagerVIC
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTDatabase AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
One of the biggest use cases for the cloud – in fact, the biggest, in the case of hosted private cloud – is for backup and disaster recovery. This white paper explores why the Cloud is well suited for Disaster Recovery and what organisations need to consider to ensure that Cloud DR is right for them.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- GitHub apologizes for ignoring community concerns
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
- Five sue Apple over Error 53 and bricked iPhones
- AT&T to run field trials of 5G wireless in Austin this year
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too