- Akamai admits its OpenSSL patch was faulty, reissues keys
- Google updates terms of service to reflect its scanning of users' emails
- Glass all gone after one-day sale, Google says
- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
Oracle has issued a comprehensive list of its software that may or may not be affected by the OpenSSL (secure sockets layer) vulnerability known as Heartbleed, while warning that no fixes are yet available for some likely affected products.
By Chris Kanaracus | 17 April, 2014 01:30
VMware started patching its products against the critical Heartbleed flaw that puts encrypted communications at risk, and plans to have updates ready for all affected products by Saturday.
By Lucian Constantin | 16 April, 2014 00:48
The source code of TrueCrypt, a popular disk encryption tool, is not the most polished work of programming, but it has no critical flaws or intentional backdoors, security testers concluded in a report released Monday.
By Lucian Constantin | 15 April, 2014 23:28
Canada's tax authority and a popular British parenting website both lost user data after attackers exploited the Heartbleed SSL vulnerability, they said Monday.
By Martyn Williams | 15 April, 2014 04:44
Akamai Technologies, whose network handles up to 30 percent of all Internet traffic, said Sunday a researcher found a fault in custom code that the company thought shielded most of its customers from the Heartbleed bug.
By Jeremy Kirk | 14 April, 2014 16:20
This whitepaper is the second in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section details the design and capabilities of different forms of protection architecture designed for a variety of circumstances, while also providing alternative approaches. The paper also explains how to maintain availability, including network and application defense and DNS DDoS Mitigation.
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
Deloitte explores the business and finance implications associated with managing data centres. This paper outlines the options available to structure an organisations data centre and complementary IT services and provides the key considerations that need to be reviewed when determining which option works best for them.
- Windows XP's retirement turns into major security project for Chinese firm
- Strong PS4 sales create supply problems for Sony
- Telcos seek to strengthen NBN Co wholesale restrictions
- Kim Dotcom says he's set to get assets back
- NBN Co seeks ‘early resolution’ of TPG fibre threat
- Sedgman unearths greater value for cost with ITSM switch
- Teen arrested in Heartbleed attack against Canadian tax site
- A look at the world's most powerful X-ray laser
- IBM profit falls on weak hardware sales, transition costs
- In Pictures: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Google revenue jumps 19 per cent but still disappoints
- AT&T wearables to hit the smartwatch runway soon
- Fortinet, McAfee, Trend Micro, Bitdefender battle in socially-engineered malware prevention test
- Automakers show off in-vehicle Wi-Fi, new smartphone interfaces
- US court rejects Lavabit appeal, cites improper procedural handling