- Tutorial: How to fix app store errors in Windows 8
- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
- 10 open source e-learning projects to watch
- How to fight back against CryptoLocker
The security researcher who identified an admin backdoor in a range of routers last year has found that Netgear's patches don't adequately address the security issue.
By Lucian Constantin | 23 April, 2014 23:50
Some Android apps thought to be vulnerable to the Heartbleed bug were spared because of a common coding error in the way they implemented their own native OpenSSL library.
By Jeremy Kirk | 23 April, 2014 13:52
Security researchers have found that many satellite communication systems have vulnerabilities and design flaws that can let remote attackers intercept, manipulate, block and in some cases take full control of critical communications.
By Lucian Constantin | 19 April, 2014 03:20
Worried about how the Heartbleed vulnerability may affect your personal accounts? A new tool may be of help.
By Joab Jackson | 18 April, 2014 06:33
Learn how every business can improve efficiency, compete better, and deliver compelling user experiences with flash. You'll also gain access to Gartner's 2013 Cool Vendor Report Download our ebook and learn how you can: - Improve efficiency - Compete better - Deliver compelling user experiences
- FTContent StrategistNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager/Senior Content Manager - CRM/Loyalty FocusNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
This whitepaper is the second in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section details the design and capabilities of different forms of protection architecture designed for a variety of circumstances, while also providing alternative approaches. The paper also explains how to maintain availability, including network and application defense and DNS DDoS Mitigation.
- Vic Gundotra, who led the creation of Google+, leaves Google
- Apple CEO Tim Cook steps up on the auction block again
- California phone kill-switch bill fails vote in state senate
- Facebook enters fitness tracking with acquisition of 'Moves' app maker
- As iPad sales slump, Cook hijacks analysts' fast-uptake explanation
- Facebook tries to break the news with FB Newswire
- Tip of the Hat: Heartbleed prompts chastened tech giants to fund OpenSSL
- Planet Labs plans big increase in imaging cubesats
- FCC defends new net neutrality proposal
- Dell adds Big Switch to its SDN mix
- HTC One (M8) grabs some Apple, Samsung converts
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
- Verizon boosts revenue, income on mobile and broadband growth
- Heartbleed prompts joint vendor effort to boost OpenSSL, security
- Salesforce.com takes a cue from Amazon's Mayday with 'SOS' for service