federal court - News, Features, and Slideshows
A hearing date of February 20 in the Victorian Federal Court has been set for Telstra's (ASX: TLS) case with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) and iiNet (ASX: IIN) subsidiaries. The decision follows a first directions hearing in the New South Wales Federal Court today.
By Hamish Barwick | 13 February, 2014 12:35
The Federal Court has ordered Excite Mobile to pay $455,000 and its directors Obie Brown and David Samuel to pay $55,000 and $45,000 respectively for misconduct when selling mobile phone services. An employee, Fiona Smart, must pay $3500.
By Adam Bender | 29 November, 2013 15:12
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has been given the green light to appeal against the Federal Court’s finding that certain advertisements for ISP TPG’s Unlimited ADSL2+ broadband service were not misleading.
By Byron Connolly | 19 August, 2013 15:33
Telstra has terminated its supply of prepaid mobile service to ispONE due to an alleged failure by the reseller to pay its invoices, according to ispONE.
By Adam Bender | 12 August, 2013 13:01
The Federal Court ruled that Internet simulcasts of radio programs are not broadcasts under the Copyright Act and therefore are not covered by existing licenses granted to commercial radio stations.
By Adam Bender | 13 February, 2013 16:19
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
Organisations are struggling with a torrent of data thanks to cloud computing, mobility and the Internet of Things. And conventional backup and recovery methods are failing. This white paper outlines the benefits of a modern approach to disaster recovery.
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- SD-WAN: What it is and why you’ll use it one day
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- SCO vs. IBM legal battle over Linux may – finally – be finished
- Microsoft adds conservative release 'ring' to Windows 10 beta program
- 6 things you should know about Twitter's timeline change
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- Bill filed in Congress would ban encryption backdoors
- Networking company name change madness is upon us
- Browser maker Opera's board urges sale to Chinese collective for $1.2B
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
- LG's G5 smartphone to have 'always on' ability
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer