Verizon and the city of Boston today unveiled a US$300 million fibre optic cable replacement of copper cable throughout the city over the next six years.
fibre - News, Features, and Slideshows
NBN Co is set to expand the scope of its National Broadband Network fibre-to-the-node (FTTN) construction trial, according to the company’s chief customer officer, John Simon.
Telcos selling National Broadband Network fibre services will have warn customers that a mains power failure could knock out voice services under new rules drawn up by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA).
Australian ISP iiNet has returned to organic growth in its most recent financial year, adding 40,000 new broadband customers in the 12-month period ended 30 June 2014.
NBN Co CEO Bill Morrow has offered a rosy take on the state of the National Broadband Network.
The European Commission unveiled a long-awaited draft recommendation Friday for how to create new fiber-optic-based telecommunication networks throughout Europe, but the move was heavily criticized from both sides in the debate over next-generation networks.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Check your Future Risk
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.