fibre - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telcos selling National Broadband Network fibre services will have warn customers that a mains power failure could knock out voice services under new rules drawn up by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA).
By Adam Bender | 22 August, 2014 11:44
Vocus has paid Telecom NZ nearly $2.5 million to acquire 10 per cent interest in the Sea-Me-We 3 cable between Perth and Singapore.
By Adam Bender | 18 June, 2014 16:10
The European Commission unveiled a long-awaited draft recommendation Friday for how to create new fiber-optic-based telecommunication networks throughout Europe, but the move was heavily criticized from both sides in the debate over next-generation networks.
By Paul Meller | 13 June, 2009 04:47
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
- FTMedia Planner Buyer - Media Trader OpportunitiesNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTSenior Media TraderNSW
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
Many Asia-Pacific organisations lack or are hindered in their ability to integrate, analyse, and extract insights from multiple internal and external databases. When it comes to big data, Asia-Pacific organisations lag behind the U.S. and Europe in data warehouse, business intelligence, and analytics investments. But don’t expect that to last. Download to find out the big shifts in marketing strategies to improve behavioural targeting and personalisation.
- Data loss detection tool mines the ephemeral world of 'pastes'
- Telstra to invest millions in Etihad Stadium tech upgrade
- Google registers dip in data requests from Australian police
- Wi-Fi group acts to simplify peer-to-peer video, printing and other tasks
- Facebook open sources its mcrouter data-caching tool
- University of Queensland seeks network DDoS mitigation services
- Uber doubles down on shared rides, enacts permanent pricing cut for UberX
- In Pictures: World’s hot alternative energy projects
- In Pictures: New features coming to Internet Explorer
- In Pictures: 9 nightmare sci-fi virtual realities that are closer than you think
- Internet-enabled objects add to security risks
- Google reports a 19% jump in US government data requests
- Brocade buys NFV mobile analytics assets
- Apple releases ban-Bono tool after customers complain of free music
- NFL collaboration software looks for a win with businesses