Verizon and the city of Boston today unveiled a US$300 million fibre optic cable replacement of copper cable throughout the city over the next six years.
fibre - News, Features, and Slideshows
NBN Co is set to expand the scope of its National Broadband Network fibre-to-the-node (FTTN) construction trial, according to the company’s chief customer officer, John Simon.
Telcos selling National Broadband Network fibre services will have warn customers that a mains power failure could knock out voice services under new rules drawn up by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA).
Australian ISP iiNet has returned to organic growth in its most recent financial year, adding 40,000 new broadband customers in the 12-month period ended 30 June 2014.
NBN Co CEO Bill Morrow has offered a rosy take on the state of the National Broadband Network.
The European Commission unveiled a long-awaited draft recommendation Friday for how to create new fiber-optic-based telecommunication networks throughout Europe, but the move was heavily criticized from both sides in the debate over next-generation networks.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs