fibre - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vocus has paid Telecom NZ nearly $2.5 million to acquire 10 per cent interest in the Sea-Me-We 3 cable between Perth and Singapore.
By Adam Bender | 18 June, 2014 16:10
NBN Co has proposed that TPG and other infrastructure competitors cross-subsidise the rural National Broadband Network build when they cherry-pick high value customers in urban areas with fibre-to-the-basement.
By Adam Bender | 16 April, 2014 12:44
The European Commission unveiled a long-awaited draft recommendation Friday for how to create new fiber-optic-based telecommunication networks throughout Europe, but the move was heavily criticized from both sides in the debate over next-generation networks.
By Paul Meller | 13 June, 2009 04:47
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
- Free movie link delivers malware payload: report
- Amazon says $9.99 e-books will boost revenue, including for Hachette
- Attorney-General seeks public input on anti-piracy law changes
- iPhone gets first free app for encrypting voice calls
- Zero-day flaws found in Symantec's Endpoint Protection
- Ericsson to operate NBN wireless, manage satellite migration
- Countdown begins for switch from debit/credit card signature to PIN
- Start Up Australia opens free classes for entrepreneurs
- Vodafone says it's 'right in the middle' of turnaround
- Samsung, Apple still dominate smartphones, but their shares slip
- Ford and GM sued for millions over CD-ripping tech in cars
- Twitter more than doubles its sales, stock soars
- BlackBerry focuses on security for the enterprise
- Chinese officials seize Microsoft PCs, emails, financial info in antitrust probe
- Oracle hits back at ex-employee's claims over in-memory database option