Flemington - News, Features, and Slideshows
While Flemington punters won’t get access to Cisco’s Wi-Fi network until next year, Alcatel-Lucent has come to the party in 2012 with a pilot of seven 3G metro cells to extend the capacity of Telstra’s Next G track-side network.
By Hamish Barwick | 06 November, 2012 09:42
Punters keen to have a flutter at Flemington racecourse in Melbourne will be able to bet online and watch the race in HD on their smartphone within the arena when a Wi-Fi service is introduced by the Victorian Racing Club (VRC) next year.
By Hamish Barwick | 05 November, 2012 14:43
When Canadian food distributor George Weston Limited moved to Microsoft Office 365, it chose F5 Application Delivery Controllers to centrally manage user traffic to its Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) servers.
Although government agencies invest large sums of money into their IT defenses, an unknowing user can help adversaries dethrone even the most regal of security systems, that's why proper precautions are needed in expanding your mobile strategies. Read more
- Messaging app Line buys Microsoft's MixRadio music-streaming app
- Vulnerability in embedded Web server exposes millions of routers to hacking
- Amazon Web Services updates console to simplify management
- Uber driver in Boston area faces rape charges
- Sony hit with second employee lawsuit over hack
- Point-of-sale malware creators still in business with Spark, an Alina spinoff
- Microsoft nixes EU browser ballot screen
- U.S.-Cuba breakthrough is no slam dunk for Internet
- Judge: No Steve Jobs for you
- Amazon promises one-hour delivery in Manhattan, more locations on the way
- U.S. on Sony breach: North Korea did it
- LG readies webOS TVs with better performance, 4K content
- Microsoft kills EU browser choice screen
- MYOB's engineers speed innovation with microservices