Forrester Research - News, Features, and Slideshows
Companies' user-facing mobile apps are not being updated enough, according to a report released by Forrester Research on the state of mobile app development by "e-business professionals," meaning those who develop applications for marketing and customer-facing reasons.
By Paul Krill | 25 March, 2015 01:58
Few would dispute marketing automation's potential to benefit corporate marketing efforts, but with all the many and varied tools out there, keeping campaigns coordinated and cohesive can be difficult.
By Katherine Noyes | 12 March, 2015 06:02
The emergence of Apple Pay has led some technology early adopters to predict that mobile payments will dominate U.S. consumer spending in the next decade.
By Matt Hamblen | 18 November, 2014 08:20
What began as an experiment in consumer electronics in the early 1990s celebrates its 20th anniversary as a staple of enterprise computing this week. Java has become a dominant platform, able to run wherever the Java Virtual Machine is supported, forging ahead despite the rise of rival languages and recent tribulations with security.
By Paul Krill | 19 May, 2015 00:47
A private Cloud looks and acts like a public Cloud, giving your corporation all the speed, agility and cost savings promised by Cloud technology, only it's single-tenant, and that tenant is you, right? Well, that's the goal, but it's not quite the reality yet for most enterprises.
By Christine Burns | 03 June, 2013 11:17
Whitepapers about Forrester Research
How do you ensure you are choosing the right threat intelligence solution for your organization? The recent Forrester Research, Inc. report, “Use Actionable Threat Intelligence to Protect Your Digital Business,” describes the characteristics of effective threat intelligence and what to look for in a threat intelligence vendor (August 2014).
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTLead Software Developer- Complex Tax & Superannuation SolutionsNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- FTManual Software TesterNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations. Included are four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place.
- These are the fastest growing IT jobs
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- GitHub apologizes for ignoring community concerns
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
- Five sue Apple over Error 53 and bricked iPhones
- AT&T to run field trials of 5G wireless in Austin this year
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together