Forrester Research - News, Features, and Slideshows
Companies' user-facing mobile apps are not being updated enough, according to a report released by Forrester Research on the state of mobile app development by "e-business professionals," meaning those who develop applications for marketing and customer-facing reasons.
By Paul Krill | 25 March, 2015 01:58
Few would dispute marketing automation's potential to benefit corporate marketing efforts, but with all the many and varied tools out there, keeping campaigns coordinated and cohesive can be difficult.
By Katherine Noyes | 12 March, 2015 06:02
The emergence of Apple Pay has led some technology early adopters to predict that mobile payments will dominate U.S. consumer spending in the next decade.
By Matt Hamblen | 18 November, 2014 08:20
What began as an experiment in consumer electronics in the early 1990s celebrates its 20th anniversary as a staple of enterprise computing this week. Java has become a dominant platform, able to run wherever the Java Virtual Machine is supported, forging ahead despite the rise of rival languages and recent tribulations with security.
By Paul Krill | 19 May, 2015 00:47
A private Cloud looks and acts like a public Cloud, giving your corporation all the speed, agility and cost savings promised by Cloud technology, only it's single-tenant, and that tenant is you, right? Well, that's the goal, but it's not quite the reality yet for most enterprises.
By Christine Burns | 03 June, 2013 11:17
Whitepapers about Forrester Research
How do you ensure you are choosing the right threat intelligence solution for your organization? The recent Forrester Research, Inc. report, “Use Actionable Threat Intelligence to Protect Your Digital Business,” describes the characteristics of effective threat intelligence and what to look for in a threat intelligence vendor (August 2014).
Incorporating path control in your WAN is a critical first step along the way to deploying a full SD-WAN solution. This whitepaper looks at how you can use dynamic tools to shortcut the complex configurations and expenditures of time and resources to ultimately efficiently utilise the hybrid links that may already be deployed in the network.
Gartner predicts that by 2018 SaaS will become the dominant model for consuming application functionality for approximately 80% of all organisations. An MPLS solution needs to stand up to the flexibility, agility, insight and control needed for the new world of “connect anywhere to anything” at Cloud speed. Can it do all of this and compete at the price of a broadband Internet connection? Read on to find out.
- Vodafone switches 4G data to new core network
- Android malware masquerades as Nintendo game emulator
- Lizard Squad hacker draws suspended sentence for online attacks
- Ex Oracle VP takes top Aussie role at Symantec
- Fujitsu unveils Chromebook managed service offering for enterprises
- Defence extends Optus satellite contract until 2020
- Oracle gets September trial date against Rimini Street
- Bluedot Innovation aims for the enterprise
- How getting mobile helped John Holland slash IT costs
- Data center group tightens certification rules for service providers
- An Aussie company is building the world's smallest SDN switch
- Hardcore Hardware: The Origin PC Millennium can show off its three GeForce GTX 980Ti cards from either side
- In Pictures: Hacking Team's hack curated
- In Pictures: HP Pro Slate 8 features magic pen
- Facebook to use all renewable energy in its next data center