foxtel - News, Features, and Slideshows
In what could be a pre-emptive strike against Netflix, Foxtel has halved the price of its subscription video streaming service to $9.99 per month, Presto.
By Adam Bender | 15 August, 2014 08:00
Content owners aim to curtail piracy in Australia with an online listing of services where consumers can legally obtain music, movies, video games and other material.
By Adam Bender | 05 August, 2014 12:30
The Foxtel Go app is now available on selected Samsung mobile and tablet devices, the company announced today.
By Ross Catanzariti | 16 July, 2013 16:22
Telstra’s stake in the Foxtel pay television network has been a major inhibitor to the growth of broadband in Australia according to John Porter, CEO at pay television provider Austar.
By Tim Lohman | 03 August, 2009 12:13
When Canadian food distributor George Weston Limited moved to Microsoft Office 365, it chose F5 Application Delivery Controllers to centrally manage user traffic to its Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) servers.
- Citrix software aims to solve storage/virtual desktop performance problem
- Should companies practice data retention or data destruction?
- LTE in Wi-Fi spectrum shows great potential, says NTT DoCoMo
- Sony serves up tennis swing-analyzing sensor in US, Canada
- Small businesses seek to take off with the cloud
- Acer releases its own Chromebox, bringing the Google OS to desktops
- As sales deadline approaches, OEMs continue to push Windows 7 PCs to consumers
- LG's high-end smartphone features trickle down to new L series
- Symantec opens $12m Sydney office
- Amazon strikes deal in China to offer more imported goods
- Retired US airport body scanners fail to spot guns, knives
- Data#3 revenue rises to $833.5m
- Turnbull earmarks 3.5GHz band for NBN fixed wireless
- Global Switch opens $300m Sydney East data centre
- Analysis of tweets around Ferguson shows Twitter's quick grip on the news