freemium - News, Features, and Slideshows
With cybercrime hitting more than 500 million victims globally and costing $100 billion annually, it's clear that security breaches are a problem very far from being solved. One particularly dangerous threat that doesn't seem to be getting its fair share of attention is zero-day attacks.
By Dirk A. D. Smith | 19 August, 2013 12:00
As enterprises implement BYOD initiatives, IT managers have some key decisions to make: who purchases the devices, who pays for data plans and carrier contracts, and how does the company manage a mix of corporate and personal access to data on the devices.
By John S. Webster | 17 June, 2013 13:47
Bringing mobility to the enterprise is like wrestling with an octopus. Here's how Electronic Arts, Case Western University and Needham Bank are taming the beast.
By Howard Baldwin | 12 September, 2013 14:37
In the current market, there is an increasing demand for unbiased information about Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions. This white paper focuses on solutions that are anticipated to have an important role in Enterprise Mobility Management. An overview of features has been created to enable a better understanding and comparison of capabilities.
This research report explores the importance of security strategy and Cyber Threat Intelligence. The purpose of the study is to understand how companies are using, gathering and analyzing threat intelligence as part of their IT security strategy. Some of the topics covered are: Whether timely, accurate and actionable cyber threat intelligence make a difference in blocking or preventing external attacks. Are companies using cyber threat intelligence effectively to make informed decisions about how to respond to a menace or hazard
- Infrastructure remains big barrier for big data
- Microsoft parental control update lets kids browse more than they should
- Uber grabs mapping tech, employees from Microsoft
- MIT tests 'software transplants' to fix buggy code
- 5 facets of the coming Internet of Things boom
- Hyundai sees hydrogen fuel cell cars as the future
- Fibre broadband adds 3 per cent a US home's value
- LTE-U is coming to take your Wi-Fi away, consumer advocates warn
- Microsoft claims its lens system can improve the Rift's vision
- PayPal tweaks terms in wake of 'robocall' controversy
- Cisco says its IoT parts are now a whole
- Oracle seeks to simplify e-store creation, management with new Commerce Cloud
- US Supreme Court denies Google request in Java infringement case
- iOS, iTunes upgrades for Apple Music available early Tuesday
- Cybercriminals adopt recently patched zero-day exploit in a flash