A lawsuit alleging that security software from Avira improperly blocked downloads of a software bundle that presented itself primarily as an Angry Birds-style game has been dismissed.
freemium - News, Features, and Slideshows
Known for its ThinkPad laptops, Lenovo is trying to find its way into the data center, despite the dominance of the Big 3: IBM, HP and Dell
With cybercrime hitting more than 500 million victims globally and costing $100 billion annually, it's clear that security breaches are a problem very far from being solved. One particularly dangerous threat that doesn't seem to be getting its fair share of attention is zero-day attacks.
As enterprises implement BYOD initiatives, IT managers have some key decisions to make: who purchases the devices, who pays for data plans and carrier contracts, and how does the company manage a mix of corporate and personal access to data on the devices.
The threat of tornadoes in Oklahoma is real, but the data centers in that state are ready. Insider (registration required)
As NASA sends robotic spacecraft and rovers to the moon and Mars, the space agency has been using artificial intelligence to get the most science out of its missions.
Bringing mobility to the enterprise is like wrestling with an octopus. Here's how Electronic Arts, Case Western University and Needham Bank are taming the beast.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW