FTTN - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Senate committee overseeing the National Broadband Network has drilled NBN Co about a disputed report that claimed great cost reductions to rolling out fibre to the premise (FTTP).
By Adam Bender | 26 September, 2014 13:03
Bell Labs, the research arm of networking company Alcatel-Lucent, has achieved broadband speeds of 10 gigabits per second over copper phone lines, setting a new record. The test demonstrates how existing copper networks can be used to deliver 1Gbps symmetrical broadband, according to Alcatel-Lucent.
By Adam Bender | 10 July, 2014 09:37
An agreement between Telstra and NBN Co for a 1000-node deployment of fibre-to-the-node technology will "deliver valuable insights into how to build a sustainable and consistent program of work that allows the industry to ramp up and deploy the FTTN element of the NBN at scale," according to NBN Co CEO Bill Morrow.
By Rohan Pearce | 26 June, 2014 15:24
Unstructured data formats are much harder to search and analyse than databases or simple text. In this context, ‘big data’ is a challenge, not an advantage. This whitepaper looks at how you can apply a data-centric approach across diverse business areas and shows how, having cracked open the content of unstructured data, your organisation can develop processes and competencies that will reduce costs, improve efficiency and deliver new sources of business value.
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb / Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
More than one-third of all cyber crime incidents and security breaches are caused by insiders. This whitepaper looks at how to develop a proactive insider threat mitigation program that combines three key elements: executive leadership and advocacy, clear policy and guidance, and workforce education and training. With these elements in place, your organisation can address insider threats before they become messy and costly public problems.
- Developers getting more help with heterogenous processors
- FBI takes down alert on chip credit cards after bankers complain
- Firefox to drop old-tech plug-ins by end of 2016
- Meet the virtual woman who may take your job
- Dismal PC business contraction continues; no bounce yet from Windows 10
- Juniper Networks looking to go private?
- Display Dock for new Lumias will cost $99
- 3 Takeaways from Amazon’s re:Invent cloud conference
- AWS re:Invent and VMworld: A tale of two conferences
- LogMeIn buying password manager LastPass
- Wi-Fi Alliance reaches for peace over unlicensed LTE
- 7 warnings to heed before a cloud migration
- Facebook splits React library across Web and mobile
- US will not seek legislation against encryption
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic