Game platforms - News, Features, and Slideshows
Microsoft has pushed back the launch date of the Xbox One in mainland China, saying it needs more time to polish the system before it goes for sale.
By Michael Kan | 22 September, 2014 22:06
Microsoft's Xbox One is poised to be the first foreign game console to debut in China, but as the local pricing was announced on Wednesday -- $200 more than in the U.S. -- would-be customers made their displeasure known online.
By Michael Kan | 31 July, 2014 21:37
Sales of Xbox One gaming consoles more than doubled in the U.S. last month because of the introduction of a cheaper version of the console that doesn't include the Kinect motion sensor.
By Loek Essers | 17 July, 2014 18:47
Sony is preparing to sell its PlayStation in China, joining Microsoft to compete in the country's fledgling gaming console market.
By Michael Kan | 26 May, 2014 13:04
For years, using voice recognition technology on phones or other devices has been a novelty -- something people try once but never again, usually because it works so poorly. But recent developments, including harnessing the computational power of the cloud, have made it more usable and will make it even better in the near future, according to Microsoft.
By Nancy Gohring | 14 December, 2010 06:43
Well, that was fast. Do-it-yourself electronics kit maker and hobby retailer Adafruit recently announced that a hacker had won the company's Open Kinect Bounty. Spain-based hacker Hector Martin Cantero, who is known online as "marcan," released a proof-of-concept video Wednesday night showing the Kinect interfacing with his Linux-based laptop.
By Ian Paul | 13 November, 2010 02:06
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
- FTCampaign Managers | Programmatic / RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTData Product SpecialistNSW
- FTAccount Manager - DataNSW
- FTClient Service Director - Search: SEO & PPCNSW
- FTSEM Specialist - SEM AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Performance Manager - MediaNSW
- FTStrategic Account Manager - Google AnalyticsNSW
Mining company Teck Resources wanted to ensure high availability and responsiveness for its critical employee communications systems. To achieve this goal, Teck chose a comprehensive F5 traffic management and secure access solution that provides high availability and give users a more responsive experience.
- Citrix's ShareFile gets document signing thanks to acquisition
- Alibaba's mobile OS in China boosted by Meizu partnership
- Virtual reality gains a small foothold in the enterprise
- Your online TV watching is now being tracked across devices
- Samsung Knox devices approved for government use by NSA
- Laptops to be managed more like mobiles: AirWatch CEO
- In brief: Ooyala steps into ads arena with Videoplaza
- Apple's Yosemite OS shares Spotlight search terms by default
- First products from Apple-IBM deal to come next month
- 11 startups enter muru-D accelerator program
- Smartsheet, the project management tool cloaked as a spreadseet, adds visualization
- In Pictures: Windows 10 - A guided tour
- In Pictures: 15 Must-Have Android, iOS apps for business travelers
- In Pictures: 15 of the scariest things hacked
- Apple Pay could be a big deal for Android users