Game platforms - News, Features, and Slideshows
With the start of the U.S. professional football season around the corner, Microsoft unveiled the new tech it's going to be providing coaches and fans this season as part of its ongoing partnership with the National Football League.
By Blair Hanley Frank | 07 August, 2015 23:05
After China lifted its ban on video game consoles, both Microsoft and Sony moved fast to launch their products in the country. But at least for this year, the sales will be lackluster, according to a research firm.
By Michael Kan | 02 July, 2015 14:18
For years, using voice recognition technology on phones or other devices has been a novelty -- something people try once but never again, usually because it works so poorly. But recent developments, including harnessing the computational power of the cloud, have made it more usable and will make it even better in the near future, according to Microsoft.
By Nancy Gohring | 14 December, 2010 06:43
Well, that was fast. Do-it-yourself electronics kit maker and hobby retailer Adafruit recently announced that a hacker had won the company's Open Kinect Bounty. Spain-based hacker Hector Martin Cantero, who is known online as "marcan," released a proof-of-concept video Wednesday night showing the Kinect interfacing with his Linux-based laptop.
By Ian Paul | 13 November, 2010 02:06
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCApplications DeveloperQLD
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
This e-book gives insight into what it means to use a hybrid approach to cloud computing and the flexibility and choice that it provides. You will discover the type of technologies and approaches that are imperative for your organisation to create the business value and flexibility the constituents you serve demand.
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Dragula looks to take the bite out of drag-and-drop
- Mozilla sets kill date for Firefox OS on phones
- LTE-U’s cold war may be thawing, as field testing commences ahead of summit
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Fed up with bogus computer support calls, man turns tables on scammers
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- SamsaraJS: Famo.us fork juices mobile Web UIs
- UN panel backs WikiLeaks' Julian Assange, but he may not go free
- The Neutrino exploit kit has a new way to detect security researchers
- 7 smartphone trends to watch this year
- What businesses need to know about Privacy Shield
- Box makes it easier for businesses to control encryption of cloud data