game software - News, Features, and Slideshows
Microsoft has agreed to buy Mojang, the Swedish developer of the Minecraft PC and console game, for US$2.5 billion, the companies announced Monday.
By Peter Sayer | 15 September, 2014 23:21
Satya Nadella could be gearing for his first big acquisition as Microsoft CEO: the company is close to buying the maker of the game Minecraft for more than $2 billion, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal Tuesday.
By James Niccolai | 10 September, 2014 09:03
By Joab Jackson | 21 May, 2014 06:57
Microsoft is bringing its Xbox One to China this September after the nation recently ended a ban on foreign-made video game consoles.
By Michael Kan | 30 April, 2014 15:10
Mark Pincus, who founded Zynga in 2007 and gave up his CEO title less than a year ago, is now giving up all his operational duties at the company.
By Zach Miners | 24 April, 2014 10:08
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
- FTCampaign Managers | Programmatic / RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTData Product SpecialistNSW
- FTAccount Manager - DataNSW
- FTClient Service Director - Search: SEO & PPCNSW
- FTDigital Marketing CoordinatorNSW
- FTSEM Specialist - SEM AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Performance Manager - MediaNSW
- FTStrategic Account Manager - Google AnalyticsNSW
This paper discusses: • The growing challenge of maintaining information security in today’s evolving enterprise environment • Key advantages of desktop virtualization as an inherently more secure computing architecture • The top ten benefits of using desktop virtualization to strengthen information security • And how you can regain control and reduce risk without sacrificing business productivity and growth
- What Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg said in Mandarin that so impressed the Chinese
- Microsoft to discontinue free Xbox Music streaming
- Investor visa overhaul to boost venture capital for startups
- Vietnam police hunt hackers behind mass outage
- Apple to stop SSL 3.0 support for push notifications soon
- Xiaomi moving data outside China following privacy concerns
- At Austin airport, Wi-Fi predicts how long the security line will be
- Twitter weaves Fabric, but will developers be drawn in?
- AT&T signed up 500,000 cars for its 4G network last quarter
- Debian community splits over systemd, but fork still unlikely
- TIO task force to field NBN grievances
- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Progress builds up developer chops with Telerik buy
- Monumental day for Wikipedia in Poland
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch