game software - News, Features, and Slideshows
Microsoft has agreed to buy Mojang, the Swedish developer of the Minecraft PC and console game, for US$2.5 billion, the companies announced Monday.
By Peter Sayer | 15 September, 2014 23:21
Satya Nadella could be gearing for his first big acquisition as Microsoft CEO: the company is close to buying the maker of the game Minecraft for more than $2 billion, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal Tuesday.
By James Niccolai | 10 September, 2014 09:03
By Joab Jackson | 21 May, 2014 06:57
Microsoft is bringing its Xbox One to China this September after the nation recently ended a ban on foreign-made video game consoles.
By Michael Kan | 30 April, 2014 15:10
Mark Pincus, who founded Zynga in 2007 and gave up his CEO title less than a year ago, is now giving up all his operational duties at the company.
By Zach Miners | 24 April, 2014 10:08
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Media TraderNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTMedia Planner Buyer - Media Trader OpportunitiesNSW
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
Pathways Express is a one-day intensive learning and development program for senior ICT executives. It is designed to equip participants with the skills and competencies required to more effectively manage the demands and complexities of contemporary businesses. The program brings together ‘real world’ best practices, thought leadership and business insights to help today’s ICT professionals deliver higher value into their organisations and position themselves as tomorrow’s business leaders.
- Facebook turns its feed into a popularity contest
- Pink slips rain down on Microsoft
- Auditor: Healthcare.gov still lacks some basic security controls
- Dremel releases a 3D printer for the masses
- Microsoft plots Dynamics CRM update with an eye on marketing, global expansion
- Apple delivers final non-security Mavericks update
- China says US hacking accusations are 'totally groundless'
- Ig Nobels promise scientific silliness – which is kind of the point
- Citrix touts new ‘software-defined workplace' focus
- Right-to-be-forgotten 'dashboard' to help EU's data protection authorities
- Red Hat acquires FeedHenry to get mobile app chops
- BitTorrent opens Bleep peer-to-peer encrypted chat program to public testing
- Orange offers 'smart app' dev tool and global M2M location service
- Once your car's connected to the Internet, who guards your privacy?
- Beyond FLOPS: The co-evolving world of computer benchmarking