game software - News, Features, and Slideshows
Gaming platform company Unity Technologies is doubling down on improving its software quality, and letting developers know what it has planned for the future with a new public roadmap.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 26 June, 2015 03:20
Microsoft has agreed to buy Mojang, the Swedish developer of the Minecraft PC and console game, for US$2.5 billion, the companies announced Monday.
By Peter Sayer | 15 September, 2014 23:21
Satya Nadella could be gearing for his first big acquisition as Microsoft CEO: the company is close to buying the maker of the game Minecraft for more than $2 billion, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal Tuesday.
By James Niccolai | 10 September, 2014 09:03
By Joab Jackson | 21 May, 2014 06:57
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
The mobile workforce needs dependable, high-speed network connectivity to get the job done. This whitepaper looks at how refreshing client fleets with built-in 4G LTE technology lets employees take the internet with them - boosting flexibility, productivity and cost-efficiency.
- Telstra reveals increase in warrant-free access to customer data
- DNS server attacks begin using BIND software flaw
- Fake Apple iOS crash reports prove tricky to remove
- NBN to invest $40m to boost construction workforce
- Windows 10's usage share jumps 4x in three days
- Lawmakers propose new visa for foreign tech entrepreneurs
- Microsoft bests Google in patent case appeal
- Yahoo picks up fashion commerce site Polyvore
- Mt. Gox CEO Karpeles arrested by Japanese police
- Facebook says Flash security woes could hurt its business
- IBM fattens patent portfolio in cloud tech
- Microsoft scores with free Windows 10 upgrade as downloads tally 10x Windows 8's first-day sales
- It's SysAdmin Day: Let us celebrate with coffee
- ISP argues net neutrality rules violate its right to block content
- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group