These are exciting times to be a gamer in China, according to 19-year-old Dai Qi, a soon-to-be college student.
game software - News, Features, and Slideshows
Gaming platform company Unity Technologies is doubling down on improving its software quality, and letting developers know what it has planned for the future with a new public roadmap.
Microsoft has agreed to buy Mojang, the Swedish developer of the Minecraft PC and console game, for US$2.5 billion, the companies announced Monday.
Satya Nadella could be gearing for his first big acquisition as Microsoft CEO: the company is close to buying the maker of the game Minecraft for more than $2 billion, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal Tuesday.
Have you heard this story?
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.