game software - News, Features, and Slideshows
By Joab Jackson | 21 May, 2014 06:57
Microsoft is bringing its Xbox One to China this September after the nation recently ended a ban on foreign-made video game consoles.
By Michael Kan | 30 April, 2014 15:10
Mark Pincus, who founded Zynga in 2007 and gave up his CEO title less than a year ago, is now giving up all his operational duties at the company.
By Zach Miners | 24 April, 2014 10:08
A 5-year-old San Diego boy has been commended by Microsoft for his security skills after finding a vulnerability in the company's Xbox games console.
By Zach Miners | 05 April, 2014 10:48
Rackspace Hosting, the world’s leading specialist in hosting and cloud computing, wanted to offer its customers an easy way to link dedicated managed servers to cloudbased servers. The company used Application Delivery Networking devices from F5 to help build a hybrid service called RackConnect.
- Government paying 'outrageous' sums to Telstra for NBN: Vodafone CEO
- Vodafone IP core upgrade to bring voice to 4G
- ATO sets out treatment of Bitcoin
- Fair and Safe Work Qld invites offers for mobile app development
- China paving the way for big Xbox One sales
- 'Reveton' ransomware upgraded with powerful password stealer
- YouTube music might be a win for other Google services
- Many Chrome browser extensions do sneaky things
- CSG posts revenue of $199.2m
- In support of a fibre-to-the-premises NBN
- More than half of Australians play at work: Microsoft
- 5 cool new security research breakthroughs
- Citing super-busy schedule, Ballmer resigns from Microsoft board
- How Michael Gregoire plans to put CA back on track
- Uber hires an Obama insider for its political fights