game software - News, Features, and Slideshows
By Joab Jackson | 21 May, 2014 06:57
Microsoft is bringing its Xbox One to China this September after the nation recently ended a ban on foreign-made video game consoles.
By Michael Kan | 30 April, 2014 15:10
Mark Pincus, who founded Zynga in 2007 and gave up his CEO title less than a year ago, is now giving up all his operational duties at the company.
By Zach Miners | 24 April, 2014 10:08
A 5-year-old San Diego boy has been commended by Microsoft for his security skills after finding a vulnerability in the company's Xbox games console.
By Zach Miners | 05 April, 2014 10:48
In 2012, Aberdeen surveyed 485 users of IP Telephony and legacy TMD telephony. The study assessed aspects of TCO, planned vs unplanned downtime, and which products they used. 74% of respondents were categorised in the SME sector; this report focuses on this group’s TCO experience.
- 'Right to be forgotten' ruling is unworkable and misguided, UK Lords say
- Microsoft's Windows Phone 8.1 update takes Cortana to China, UK, and three other countries
- Twitter acquires image search firm Madbits
- Amazon investing $2 billion more in India as online retail booms
- Free movie link delivers malware payload: report
- Amazon says $9.99 e-books will boost revenue, including for Hachette
- Attorney-General seeks public input on anti-piracy law changes
- iPhone gets first free app for encrypting voice calls
- Zero-day flaws found in Symantec's Endpoint Protection
- Ericsson to operate NBN wireless, manage satellite migration
- Countdown begins for switch from debit/credit card signature to PIN
- Start Up Australia opens free classes for entrepreneurs
- Vodafone says it's 'right in the middle' of turnaround
- Samsung, Apple still dominate smartphones, but their shares slip
- Ford and GM sued for millions over CD-ripping tech in cars