Good Technology - News, Features, and Slideshows
Mobile device management company Good Technology is stepping up its efforts to attract organizations that want to leave BlackBerry behind by acquiring assets from Fixmo and launching a new secure mobile collaboration app.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 03 June, 2014 22:04
Network World tested hundreds of products in 2013, but here are our top 10 tests of the year. In order to make the list, the product review had to be a comparative test of multiple products in a single category and it had to break new ground or deliver fresh insight into an important product area.
By Neal Weinberg | 11 December, 2013 11:23
Concerns about protecting corporate data on personal devices lead Slater & Gordon Lawyers to introduce a mobile device management (MDM) suite two years ago.
By Hamish Barwick | 27 November, 2013 10:54
After encountering problems last year selling its newest smartphones, BlackBerry has shifted to a stronger focus on the enterprise, especially through distribution of its BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 mobility management client software.
By Matt Hamblen | 09 May, 2014 04:48
This helpful infographic on mobile enterprise management (MEM) details the driving forces behind this new trend, as well important considerations regarding impact on cost, productivity and security. • Increasingly, the devices used for businesses are no longer company-owned, meaning an increase in necessary IT support • Companies are most interested in device management to alleviate security and compliance concerns • BYOD models benefit companies and end users with cost savings, choice, and to demonstrate progressiveness from IT staff
- White House sets 20% data center efficiency goal, but finds few takers
- Verizon won't throttle unlimited LTE users after all
- No break-up of NBN Co – yet: Turnbull
- Report: LulzSec leader directed cyberattacks while working for FBI
- Microsoft launches Windows 10 preview program
- Google finding its rhythm with streaming music service
- Intel developer kit focuses on IoT market
- Facebook apologizes to LGBT community, clarifies names policy
- Windows 8 user share nose-dives in September
- Conservative group says 2.4 million opposed to net neutrality rules
- Xen Project discloses serious vulnerability that impacts virtualized servers
- FCC takes steps to make room for 'white spaces,' wireless microphones
- Expert: Basic hacks can compromise industrial control systems
- Activists push Facebook to abandon its real-names policy
- ARM builds an OS for the Internet of Things