- Tutorial: How to fix app store errors in Windows 8
- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
- 10 open source e-learning projects to watch
- How to fight back against CryptoLocker
Google in pictures
A survey of iOS and Android users show the vast majority of them know little, and care less, about the so-called "mobile shopping experience", despite the endless hype about its benefits. Overall, the "mobile shopping experience" ... isn't.
By John Cox | 24 April, 2014 06:53
Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella, will participate in Thursday's quarterly earnings call, a departure from the company's past practice, when former chief executive Steve Ballmer rarely joined calls with Wall Street analysts.
By Gregg Keizer | 24 April, 2014 05:36
An Android Trojan app that sends SMS messages to premium-rate numbers has expanded globally over the past year, racking up bills for users in over 60 countries including the U.S., malware researchers from Kaspersky Lab said.
By Lucian Constantin | 24 April, 2014 04:32
Google AdWords does not infringe a location-based search patent owned by a company called GeoTag, a U.S. judge ruled in a case in which Google and Microsoft teamed up to come to the aid of customers who use their mapping services.
By Loek Essers | 23 April, 2014 20:54
Saving a destination in Google Maps makes it easier to navigate to and also lessens the chance for error when entering or trying to remember an address.
By Nick Barber | 22 May, 2013 17:54
If you're one of Gmail's 193 million users worldwide, you probably rely on the service -- and its add-ons -- every day. Popular among users for its customization features, Google constantly adds to its arsenal of Labs and brings new features mainstream to simplify processes and save users time.
By Kristin Burnham | 25 January, 2011 07:36
AT&T and Google have talked up plans to extend supercharged broadband speeds to several U.S. cities and offer lesser service for free to underserved areas. But whether they, and other providers, can bridge the nation's digital divide without federal help remains to be seen.
By Matt Hamblen | 23 April, 2014 20:42
The old wisdom that "first-to-market" technology products will win out gets thrown out the window when it comes to smartwatches and some other wearables.
By Matt Hamblen | 16 April, 2014 02:39
A place in your pocket is no longer enough for mobile gadget makers: now, they want your body.
By Martyn Williams | 29 March, 2014 03:22
Google's Android Wear mobile operating system is about powering smartwatches and wearables, but it also fits neatly into the company's overall smart strategy.
By Sharon Gaudin | 20 March, 2014 10:35
Whitepapers about Google
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
Learn how every business can improve efficiency, compete better, and deliver compelling user experiences with flash. You'll also gain access to Gartner's 2013 Cool Vendor Report Download our ebook and learn how you can: - Improve efficiency - Compete better - Deliver compelling user experiences
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager/Senior Content Manager - CRM/Loyalty FocusNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTContent StrategistNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
Existing IT operational models and an ageing infrastructure are CIOs back from their full potential. This paper reveals the three IT imperatives for a CIO-led transformation, and details how CIOs are adopting strategies to change IT and assert their organisations as business leaders and innovators.
- Apple to Microsoft: Better late than never for Office on iPad
- In Pictures: Fave raves - 33 tech pros share their favourite IT products
- In Pictures: What the rumour mill expects from iOS 8
- In Pictures: 15 tips for surviving - and thriving - as an IT contractor
- Quip issues API for mobile word processor, aims it at enterprise IT
- In Pictures: Cool tech and hot cars from the N.Y. Int'l Auto Show
- Telstra signs broadband security deal with Mako Networks
- With OpenPower, IBM tries to turn the tables on Intel
- Report: US FCC to allow payments for speedier traffic
- Privacy jitters derail controversial K-12 big data initiative
- IPhone sales drive strong Apple earnings
- Facebook sales leap, amid a growing mobile ad business
- Survey respondents shun much-hyped mobile shopping technologies
- Brazil's global Internet conference includes call to end spying
- Fewer college students use tablets; may be a sign device doesn't boost productivity