Government/Industries - News, Features, and Slideshows
NASA's New Horizons spacecraft crosses Neptune's orbit today and is speeding along a path that will give scientists their first real information about the distant and still mysterious Pluto.
By Sharon Gaudin | 26 August, 2014 04:49
After a decade of traveling at about 34 thousand miles an hour through deep space , the European Space Agency's Rosetta spacecraft has become the first craft to rendezvous with a comet.
By Sharon Gaudin | 07 August, 2014 05:49
NASA's Mars rover Curiosity has already achieved its initial mission, proving that the Red Planet could have once sustained life, but one scientist says its greatest accomplishments could be in the year ahead.
By Sharon Gaudin | 06 August, 2014 06:19
As NASA's robotic rover, Curiosity, approaches its second year on Mars, it's also approaching its first good look at its ultimate destination.
By Sharon Gaudin | 05 August, 2014 06:06
Edward Snowden's revelations about the U.S. government's data collection program could cause U.S. providers of cloud-based services to lose 10% to 20% of the foreign market to overseas rivals.
By Patrick Thibodeau | 26 August, 2013 10:10
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- FTSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations. Included are four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place.
- Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
- Navy tests first ‘reversible’ clean energy fuel cell storage system
- It's official: Older versions of IE are now at risk
- Google execs defend tax deal to UK legislators
- Project Kratos: AWS Lambda functionality, without Amazon lock-in
- Microsoft expands Windows 10 release notes, but experts want more, much more
- Now your phone can scan documents directly to the cloud with Box Capture
- What's next for IBM’s enterprise social business
- Schneier: terrorists will switch to more secure alternatives to avoid encryption backdoors
- Indegy finds out when industrial controls go bad (think Stuxnet)
- Critical VPN key exchange flaw exposes Cisco security appliances to remote hacking
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- House bill would prevent patchwork of state laws banning smartphone encryption
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle