Hewlett-Packard - News, Features, and Slideshows
Hewlett-Packard in pictures
A subsidiary of Hewlett-Packard has admitted violating the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act by bribing Russian officials to win a contract with the Office of the Prosecutor General of the Russian Federation.
By Martyn Williams | 13 September, 2014 06:55
At its HP Protect Conference in Washington, D.C. this week, HP is taking the wraps off new security products that aim to detect infected and compromised machines as well as server-based software that makes use of so-called "run-time" self-protection to keep from getting infected in the first place.
By Ellen Messmer | 09 September, 2014 23:40
Oracle is gearing up to report its second-quarter earnings Wednesday and given the restrained expectations CFO Sandra Katz earlier set for key areas such as software revenue, Oracle's results are sure to come under even more scrutiny than the tech bellwether already gets.
By Chris Kanaracus | 16 December, 2013 20:20
Dell's debut of a Chromebook, an inexpensive laptop that runs Google's browser-based Chrome OS, is a sign that the platform has gone mainstream, an analyst argued today.
By Gregg Keizer | 11 December, 2013 18:52
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Media TraderNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTMedia Planner Buyer - Media Trader OpportunitiesNSW
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
Although government agencies invest large sums of money into their IT defenses, an unknowing user can help adversaries dethrone even the most regal of security systems, that's why proper precautions are needed in expanding your mobile strategies. Read more
- Data loss detection tool mines the ephemeral world of 'pastes'
- Telstra to invest millions in Etihad Stadium tech upgrade
- Google registers dip in data requests from Australian police
- Wi-Fi group acts to simplify peer-to-peer video, printing and other tasks
- Facebook open sources its mcrouter data-caching tool
- University of Queensland seeks network DDoS mitigation services
- Uber doubles down on shared rides, enacts permanent pricing cut for UberX
- In Pictures: World’s hot alternative energy projects
- In Pictures: New features coming to Internet Explorer
- In Pictures: 9 nightmare sci-fi virtual realities that are closer than you think
- Internet-enabled objects add to security risks
- Google reports a 19% jump in US government data requests
- Brocade buys NFV mobile analytics assets
- Apple releases ban-Bono tool after customers complain of free music
- NFL collaboration software looks for a win with businesses