Hewlett-Packard - News, Features, and Slideshows
Hewlett-Packard in pictures
Smartwatches are failing people at keeping their data safe and protecting them from hackers.
By Fred O'Connor | 24 July, 2015 06:49
Security researchers published limited details about four unpatched vulnerabilities in Internet Explorer because Microsoft has not moved quickly enough to fix them.
By Lucian Constantin | 24 July, 2015 03:12
Tech companies including Google, Hewlett-Packard, Dell and Facebook are backing Samsung Electronics as it appeals a court ruling to pay Apple almost US$1 billion in damages in a patent infringement suit.
By Loek Essers | 22 July, 2015 00:40
Microsoft shares new enterprise tools at partner meetup...Flash is sinking under weight of security flaws...IoT protocol Thread gains steam...and more tech news.
By IDG News Service staff | 14 July, 2015 20:32
An Arizona custom car company hopes to produce what it calls the first 3D-printed, street-ready vehicle early next year.
By Lucas Mearian | 14 July, 2015 02:22
On top of its decision to split into two companies, Hewlett-Packard's move into 3D printing appears to be an attempt to spur revenues and rekindle a culture of innovation within the company.
By Lucas Mearian | 10 December, 2014 08:47
Oracle is gearing up to report its second-quarter earnings Wednesday and given the restrained expectations CFO Sandra Katz earlier set for key areas such as software revenue, Oracle's results are sure to come under even more scrutiny than the tech bellwether already gets.
By Chris Kanaracus | 16 December, 2013 20:20
Dell's debut of a Chromebook, an inexpensive laptop that runs Google's browser-based Chrome OS, is a sign that the platform has gone mainstream, an analyst argued today.
By Gregg Keizer | 11 December, 2013 18:52
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
One of the biggest use cases for the cloud – in fact, the biggest, in the case of hosted private cloud – is for backup and disaster recovery. This white paper explores why the Cloud is well suited for Disaster Recovery and what organisations need to consider to ensure that Cloud DR is right for them.
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- FBI Director entreats tech firms to release encrypted data used in crimes and terror
- World's largest solar plant goes live; will provide power for 1.1M people
- Carriers celebrate as Telecommunications Act of 1996 turns 20
- Obama’s new cybersecurity agenda: What you need to know
- Navy calls on researchers to create firefighting humanoid robot
- Law firm searches for plaintiffs for class action suit against Apple over 'Error 53'
- Angular 1.5.0 paves the way for Angular 2
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
- Twitter gets an assist in taking on trolls and bullies
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games
- VMware gives enterprises a BYOD boost with three new tools