hfc - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) is seeking comment on Telstra’s plans to migrate customers from its HFC and copper networks to the National Broadband Network (NBN).
By Stephanie McDonald | 22 November, 2012 14:46
The Australian Competition Tribunal has rejected Telstra's exemption application to restrict access for Optus in areas where Optus has its Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC) cable network, ordering the telco it has an ongoing obligation to provide access to all of its copper network.
By Rodney Gedda | 26 May, 2009 10:13
Smart companies use DevOps to speed the rollout and quality of new apps and services to market. See the findings from a survey of 1300 global IT leaders in this snack-sized infographic including the real benefits a good DevOps strategy can bring to your business.
- 'Right to be forgotten' ruling is unworkable and misguided, UK Lords say
- Microsoft's Windows Phone 8.1 update takes Cortana to China, UK, and three other countries
- Twitter acquires image search firm Madbits
- Amazon investing $2 billion more in India as online retail booms
- Free movie link delivers malware payload: report
- Amazon says $9.99 e-books will boost revenue, including for Hachette
- Attorney-General seeks public input on anti-piracy law changes
- iPhone gets first free app for encrypting voice calls
- Zero-day flaws found in Symantec's Endpoint Protection
- Ericsson to operate NBN wireless, manage satellite migration
- Countdown begins for switch from debit/credit card signature to PIN
- Start Up Australia opens free classes for entrepreneurs
- Vodafone says it's 'right in the middle' of turnaround
- Samsung, Apple still dominate smartphones, but their shares slip
- Ford and GM sued for millions over CD-ripping tech in cars