- Glass all gone after one-day sale, Google says
- Akamai admits its OpenSSL patch was faulty, reissues keys
- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
- Uber ride-sharing service hit by Brussels court ban
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) is seeking comment on Telstra’s plans to migrate customers from its HFC and copper networks to the National Broadband Network (NBN).
By Stephanie McDonald | 22 November, 2012 14:46
The Australian Competition Tribunal has rejected Telstra's exemption application to restrict access for Optus in areas where Optus has its Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC) cable network, ordering the telco it has an ongoing obligation to provide access to all of its copper network.
By Rodney Gedda | 26 May, 2009 10:13
This whitepaper is the second in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section details the design and capabilities of different forms of protection architecture designed for a variety of circumstances, while also providing alternative approaches. The paper also explains how to maintain availability, including network and application defense and DNS DDoS Mitigation.
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
Simply being compliant is not enough to mitigate attacks and protect critical information. Organizations can reduce chances of compromise by shifting away from a compliance-driven approach. This guide provides the Top 20 Critical Security Controls (CSCs) developed by the SANS Institute to address the need for a risk-based approach to security.
- Google Glass to get a workout from Dutch firefighters
- Nokia doesn't want you to get shocked, suspends tablet sales because of faulty charger
- Facebook users targeted by iBanking Android trojan app
- Samsung and Amazon customize Kindle app, offer free e-books
- Microsoft extends Windows 8.1 Update migration deadline for business
- With Google Glass, the doctor can see you now
- Ruggedized scientific calculator perfect for extreme math
- TSMC benefits from demand for high-tech smartphone chips
- SAP reports strong growth in cloud amid slow overall revenue growth
- Windows XP's retirement turns into major security project for Chinese firm
- Strong PS4 sales create supply problems for Sony
- Telcos seek to strengthen NBN Co wholesale restrictions
- Kim Dotcom says he's set to get assets back
- NBN Co seeks ‘early resolution’ of TPG fibre threat
- Sedgman unearths greater value for cost with ITSM switch