hfc - News, Features, and Slideshows
The government has rejected claims that Telstra could unfairly benefit from NBN Co construction work on the telco's HFC network.
By Rohan Pearce | 27 January, 2015 12:37
Allowing NBN Co to carry out construction work on Telstra's HFC network before ownership of the network is transferred to the government-owned company risks giving Telstra an unfair advantage over its competitors, according to the Competitive Carriers Coalition.
By Rohan Pearce | 12 January, 2015 09:53
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) is seeking comment on Telstra’s plans to migrate customers from its HFC and copper networks to the National Broadband Network (NBN).
By Stephanie McDonald | 22 November, 2012 14:46
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
- MediaHub prepares for 10 petabyte future
- Androids will greet guests at Japanese smart hotel
- Fletcher mulls reverse auctions for broadcast spectrum
- Wi-Fi growth set to drive sales of new Ethernet speeds
- Flying high, Apple readies Watch to ship in April
- Windows 10 Spartan browser will get extensions
- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Data retention: Two years too long to keep IP addresses, says Vodafone
- Data Privacy Day a reminder to protect your personal information
- Apple posts record sales, says Watch will ship in April
- FCC calls blocking of personal Wi-Fi hotspots "disturbing trend"
- Yahoo to spin off its stake in Alibaba
- Kevlar could keep lithium-ion batteries from catching fire
- Microsoft previews free, updated Power BI business intelligence tool
- Microsoft's stream processing engine boosts Bing, Azure services