hspa+ - News, Features, and Slideshows
Mobile operators were out in full force at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas last week, promoting their improved data networks and unveiling new devices. But with their marketing efforts in overdrive, the operators may confuse rather than attract users.
By Nancy Gohring | 11 January, 2011 11:53
A recent very high speed data call, using High-Speed Packet Access Plus (HSPA+) network technology, was the first of its kind in the world, according to Qualcomm Incorporated.
By Jared Heng | 25 August, 2008 08:32
Protecting against known, and new, advanced, unknown threats requires the most rapid and precise detection and protection technologies. With multiple solutions available, finding the best one can be challenging. Independent testing firm Miercom took on this challenge and tested network-based advanced threat prevention solutions that use virtual sand boxing. They found the solution delivering the fastest, most accurate and efficient solution against known and unknown threats.
- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- North Carolina could be next in Google Fiber roll-out
- Conference calls a waste of time? In 1915, this one made history
- Box rides high on Wall Street’s warm welcome
- China tightens Internet control by blocking VPN services
- NFL statement on New England Patriots Deflate-gate
- A Doomsday Clock reading guide
- Microsoft releases big update to Windows 10 preview
- U.S. to impose big tariffs on China and Taiwan for dumping solar panels on market
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- NASA tests robotic helicopter that would act as Mars scout
- No worries! Asteroid to safely pass Earth on Monday
- Sony delays earnings report in wake of hack attack
- Microsoft to acquire R language powerhouse Revolution Analytics
- Republicans call on FCC to release net neutrality proposal before voting