hspa+ - News, Features, and Slideshows
Mobile operators were out in full force at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas last week, promoting their improved data networks and unveiling new devices. But with their marketing efforts in overdrive, the operators may confuse rather than attract users.
By Nancy Gohring | 11 January, 2011 11:53
A recent very high speed data call, using High-Speed Packet Access Plus (HSPA+) network technology, was the first of its kind in the world, according to Qualcomm Incorporated.
By Jared Heng | 25 August, 2008 08:32
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Making a business case for network and application performance improvement. Download today
- MYOB's engineers speed innovation with microservices
- ATM skimmers strike in Queensland
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' release after threats following cyberattack
- A/NZ telcos to build $86.3 million trans-Tasman submarine cable
- 'Managed cloud' a return to Rackspace's roots, says CTO
- IBM pushes hard into the enterprise cloud
- Forensic software gets around iCloud security features
- Human error root cause of November Microsoft Azure outage
- Uber envisions a safer ride in 2015
- Obama pushes for net neutrality, opposes data localization in trade pact
- The party's over for Microsoft CEO Nadella
- Microsoft and IBM keep the pressure on Amazon's cloud
- Cloud provider pits 6TB hard drives in real-world face off
- 4 top Android Wear watches: A hands-on guide
- Chinese Android phone maker hides secret backdoor on its devices