htc - News, Features, and Slideshows
htc in pictures
Less than a day after the HTC One (M8) for Windows went on sale "exclusively" on Verizon Wireless, AT&T also said it will carry the new smartphone, too.
By Matt Hamblen | 21 August, 2014 05:24
The majority of Android devices currently in use contain a vulnerability that allows malware to completely hijack installed apps and their data or even the entire device.
By Lucian Constantin | 30 July, 2014 00:32
As a long-time Windows Mobile user who finally gave up on it and switched to an Android phone, I've been thrilled with the new operating system. Now, it looks like others who are fed up with WinMo might be able to switch a little more easily.
By David Pierce | 23 February, 2010 08:46
HTC announced its One M8 smartphone on Tuesday, boasting its premium styling and asserting that it offers the world's best innovations. Those include a dual rear camera for adding depth to photos and a battery with 40% longer life than last year's HTC One M7.
By Matt Hamblen | 25 March, 2014 19:39
Last week's rollout of the Motorola Moto X was headline-making for several reasons. Beyond the obvious novelty of being the first flagship release from the company since the RAZR HD line last fall, it's also the first since Google completed its acquisition of Motorola Mobility in May.
By Jon Gold | 05 August, 2013 22:04
Physical keyboard addicts now have a smartphone designed for them, but no one else may want to suffer the drawbacks
By Galen Gruman | 12 June, 2013 10:10
HTC's just-released Android smartphone, the HTC One, offers high-quality hardware, an outstanding camera and stunning design. But the device isn't without its drawbacks.
By JR Raphael | 12 April, 2013 16:09
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTDigital Media PlannerNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
Security is an intrusive mechanism that is often seen to interfere with normal business operations. Nonetheless, security is essential to the normal operation of the business, and the right security mechanisms and approaches can minimize performance degradation.
- Startup tips: Separating speculators from investors
- Mobile apps could be abused to make expensive phone calls
- St George to support biometric banking in iOS 8
- In Pictures: Our 10 favourite techie Simpsons episodes and moments
- ACMA requires NBN warning on backup power
- Security spending nears $2 billion a year in Australia: Gartner
- Google's search app gets friendlier to bilingual Android users
- NBN end users approach 100Mbps with FTTN
- Adult content could stimulate virtual reality market
- Cloud computing: Potential, pitfalls for people with disabilities
- Intel highlights more of its wireless computing plans
- Microsoft jumps into NoSQL market with new Azure data store
- Google gets patent to make Glass look like ordinary specs
- Apple updates OS X Yosemite public beta
- NIST taking input for mobile security guidelines