htc - News, Features, and Slideshows
htc in pictures
Smartphones introduced at the IFA trade show in Berlin this week highlight trends that will grow more apparent over the next year, including the use of 64-bit processors, LTE-Advanced and super high-resolution screens.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 07 September, 2014 06:55
Microsoft is swamping the airwaves with a new ad showing how its Windows Phone personal assistant Cortana is superior to the iPhone's Siri. Is Microsoft on target or making false claims?
By Preston Gralla | 03 September, 2014 02:35
New smartphones expected to bow at the IFA show in Berlin next week will likely show that makers are taking a step back from larger screen sizes and emphasizing better design.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 29 August, 2014 22:48
HTC is hoping to make inroads in the low-end smartphone market with the 4G Desire 510, which has a new 64-bit capable Qualcomm processor. But HTC isn't sure buyers will be able to take full advantage of that capability.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 27 August, 2014 23:57
As a long-time Windows Mobile user who finally gave up on it and switched to an Android phone, I've been thrilled with the new operating system. Now, it looks like others who are fed up with WinMo might be able to switch a little more easily.
By David Pierce | 23 February, 2010 08:46
HTC announced its One M8 smartphone on Tuesday, boasting its premium styling and asserting that it offers the world's best innovations. Those include a dual rear camera for adding depth to photos and a battery with 40% longer life than last year's HTC One M7.
By Matt Hamblen | 25 March, 2014 19:39
Last week's rollout of the Motorola Moto X was headline-making for several reasons. Beyond the obvious novelty of being the first flagship release from the company since the RAZR HD line last fall, it's also the first since Google completed its acquisition of Motorola Mobility in May.
By Jon Gold | 05 August, 2013 22:04
Physical keyboard addicts now have a smartphone designed for them, but no one else may want to suffer the drawbacks
By Galen Gruman | 12 June, 2013 10:10
HTC's just-released Android smartphone, the HTC One, offers high-quality hardware, an outstanding camera and stunning design. But the device isn't without its drawbacks.
By JR Raphael | 12 April, 2013 16:09
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTSenior Media TraderNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTMedia Planner Buyer - Media Trader OpportunitiesNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
Rackspace Hosting, the world’s leading specialist in hosting and cloud computing, wanted to offer its customers an easy way to link dedicated managed servers to cloudbased servers. The company used Application Delivery Networking devices from F5 to help build a hybrid service called RackConnect.
- NZ PM rejects Snowden's spying claims
- Acquia to deliver government's cloud-hosted, open source CMS
- NSW Police decline to comment on WikiLeaks FinFisher report
- No one group should govern Internet, says Turnbull
- Canberra Data Centres and Digital Realty sign hosting deal
- Sprint, Windstream traffic routing errors hijacked other ISPs
- Oracle to acquire content storage management company Front Porch Digital
- NBN Co's Morrow promises 'aggressive' push to connect homes
- IT vendor partnership helps drive Aussie solar car team
- In brief: Thiess announces NBN contract win
- In Pictures: 10 ways Apple really has changed the (tech) world
- In Pictures: Rotten Apple - Apple's 11 biggest failures
- In Pictures: The many looks of the Apple Watch
- Want lithium-ion batteries to last? Slow charging may not be the answer
- eBay scalpers hawk iPhone 6 Plus at prices up to $6K