- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
- Tutorial: How to fix app store errors in Windows 8
- Brisbane to Gladstone yacht race fans track progress in real time
- How to fight back against CryptoLocker
htc in pictures
This week on World Tech Update, our weekly news video review, we take a closer look at Microsoft's long-awaited Office for iPad.
By Nick Barber and Melissa Aparicio | 29 March, 2014 12:28
HTC does one thing well – it designs excellent smartphones. It does not, however, do many of the things associated with designing excellent smartphones, like marketing, very well at all, which goes a long way towards explaining why the company's market share has sunk as low as it has.
By Jon Gold | 26 March, 2014 19:37
HTC is hoping to expand its presence in China by partnering with one of the nation's largest retailers to sell its phones, and even help with product development, the Taiwanese handset maker said on Wednesday.
By Michael Kan | 26 March, 2014 11:25
As a long-time Windows Mobile user who finally gave up on it and switched to an Android phone, I've been thrilled with the new operating system. Now, it looks like others who are fed up with WinMo might be able to switch a little more easily.
By David Pierce | 23 February, 2010 08:46
HTC announced its One M8 smartphone on Tuesday, boasting its premium styling and asserting that it offers the world's best innovations. Those include a dual rear camera for adding depth to photos and a battery with 40% longer life than last year's HTC One M7.
By Matt Hamblen | 25 March, 2014 19:39
Last week's rollout of the Motorola Moto X was headline-making for several reasons. Beyond the obvious novelty of being the first flagship release from the company since the RAZR HD line last fall, it's also the first since Google completed its acquisition of Motorola Mobility in May.
By Jon Gold | 05 August, 2013 22:04
Physical keyboard addicts now have a smartphone designed for them, but no one else may want to suffer the drawbacks
By Galen Gruman | 12 June, 2013 10:10
HTC's just-released Android smartphone, the HTC One, offers high-quality hardware, an outstanding camera and stunning design. But the device isn't without its drawbacks.
By JR Raphael | 12 April, 2013 16:09
Learn how every business can improve efficiency, compete better, and deliver compelling user experiences with flash. You'll also gain access to Gartner's 2013 Cool Vendor Report Download our ebook and learn how you can: - Improve efficiency - Compete better - Deliver compelling user experiences
- FTContent StrategistNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager/Senior Content Manager - CRM/Loyalty FocusNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
This paper provides a guide for evaluating and selecting the best all-flash storage for your enterprise class environment. The detailed content covers all product classes and where they can be best applied to your circumstances, as well as what the key elements are for each to avoid potential pitfalls in the selection process.
- Microsoft takes Iowa from corn to .com
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
- Steve Jobs' character becomes issue in Silicon Valley no-hiring case
- FCC vote on incentive auction plan could further open broadband competition
- Google tech to bring 3D mapping smarts to NASA's space station robots
- Plastic computers taking shape, but won't replace silicon
- Apple has bigger plans than just song ID with Shazam deal
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Americans cool with lab-grown organs, but not designer babies
- IE6: Retired but not dead yet
- Twitter to promote app downloads in mobile timelines