htc - News, Features, and Slideshows
htc in pictures
Smartphones introduced at the IFA trade show in Berlin this week highlight trends that will grow more apparent over the next year, including the use of 64-bit processors, LTE-Advanced and super high-resolution screens.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 07 September, 2014 06:55
Microsoft is swamping the airwaves with a new ad showing how its Windows Phone personal assistant Cortana is superior to the iPhone's Siri. Is Microsoft on target or making false claims?
By Preston Gralla | 03 September, 2014 02:35
New smartphones expected to bow at the IFA show in Berlin next week will likely show that makers are taking a step back from larger screen sizes and emphasizing better design.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 29 August, 2014 22:48
HTC is hoping to make inroads in the low-end smartphone market with the 4G Desire 510, which has a new 64-bit capable Qualcomm processor. But HTC isn't sure buyers will be able to take full advantage of that capability.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 27 August, 2014 23:57
As a long-time Windows Mobile user who finally gave up on it and switched to an Android phone, I've been thrilled with the new operating system. Now, it looks like others who are fed up with WinMo might be able to switch a little more easily.
By David Pierce | 23 February, 2010 08:46
HTC announced its One M8 smartphone on Tuesday, boasting its premium styling and asserting that it offers the world's best innovations. Those include a dual rear camera for adding depth to photos and a battery with 40% longer life than last year's HTC One M7.
By Matt Hamblen | 25 March, 2014 19:39
Last week's rollout of the Motorola Moto X was headline-making for several reasons. Beyond the obvious novelty of being the first flagship release from the company since the RAZR HD line last fall, it's also the first since Google completed its acquisition of Motorola Mobility in May.
By Jon Gold | 05 August, 2013 22:04
Physical keyboard addicts now have a smartphone designed for them, but no one else may want to suffer the drawbacks
By Galen Gruman | 12 June, 2013 10:10
HTC's just-released Android smartphone, the HTC One, offers high-quality hardware, an outstanding camera and stunning design. But the device isn't without its drawbacks.
By JR Raphael | 12 April, 2013 16:09
Developed by the CIO executive Council in conjunction with Rob Livingstone Advisory, Pathways Advanced is a 12-month CIO delivered, small group, mentor based professional leadership development program. Pathways Advanced brings together best practice, thought leadership and business insights for today’s most promising ICT professionals
- FTDigital Marketing CoordinatorNSW
- FTAccount Manager - DataNSW
- FTClient Service Director - Search: SEO & PPCNSW
- FTSenior SEO ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Performance Manager - MediaNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
This paper outlines the 14 “best practice” tips to help manage the security threats you’re potentially facing. By downloading you’ll learn: • The steps you should follow to protect your organisation from security threats • The measures and policies you should have in place from start to finish • Plus, get an opportunity to get the full picture on the current internet security threat environment
- North Korea reportedly blocks Facebook and Twitter
- FCC eyes new rules to protect consumers as voice networks transition to IP
- Startup Slack gets $120M infusion to kill email at work
- Oracle's Larry Ellison isn't done building his legacy
- Microsoft Releases NEW Office for the Mac (Oct/2014)
- Microsoft teases Office for Mac with Outlook-only release
- Ericsson's WebRTC browser available for download from the App Store
- HP to jolt 3D printer market
- Starbucks says 1 in 6 payments already mobile
- HP's radical new Machine could start computing by 2016
- Apologetic Microsoft unleashes Xim globally for Android, Win Phone
- FCC: A range of net neutrality options remain on the table
- iOS 8 app crash rate falls 25% since release
- Pirate Bay co-founder sentenced to 3.5 years imprisonment in Denmark
- Google to kill off SSL 3.0 in Chrome 40