htc - News, Features, and Slideshows
htc in pictures
The majority of Android devices currently in use contain a vulnerability that allows malware to completely hijack installed apps and their data or even the entire device.
By Lucian Constantin | 30 July, 2014 00:32
The battle between shrunken flagship smartphones is heating up with the arrival of the Galaxy S5 mini, which will go head-to-head with HTC's One mini 2.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 01 July, 2014 21:08
Android devices running Java applications do not infringe on patents belonging to SIM card maker Gemalto, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit ruled.
By Loek Essers | 20 June, 2014 20:48
Microsoft today spelled out the "kill-switch" deterrents it will add to the Windows Phone mobile operating system, and said it would meet a July 2015 deadline for making stolen smartphones useless.
By Gregg Keizer | 20 June, 2014 03:55
As a long-time Windows Mobile user who finally gave up on it and switched to an Android phone, I've been thrilled with the new operating system. Now, it looks like others who are fed up with WinMo might be able to switch a little more easily.
By David Pierce | 23 February, 2010 08:46
HTC announced its One M8 smartphone on Tuesday, boasting its premium styling and asserting that it offers the world's best innovations. Those include a dual rear camera for adding depth to photos and a battery with 40% longer life than last year's HTC One M7.
By Matt Hamblen | 25 March, 2014 19:39
Last week's rollout of the Motorola Moto X was headline-making for several reasons. Beyond the obvious novelty of being the first flagship release from the company since the RAZR HD line last fall, it's also the first since Google completed its acquisition of Motorola Mobility in May.
By Jon Gold | 05 August, 2013 22:04
Physical keyboard addicts now have a smartphone designed for them, but no one else may want to suffer the drawbacks
By Galen Gruman | 12 June, 2013 10:10
HTC's just-released Android smartphone, the HTC One, offers high-quality hardware, an outstanding camera and stunning design. But the device isn't without its drawbacks.
By JR Raphael | 12 April, 2013 16:09
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
Presented in the form of the top 10 tips for cyber resilience, this whitepaper provides a simple, easy to digest guide for enterprise on how best to secure your business against cyber risk and threats.
- Vodafone says it's 'right in the middle' of turnaround
- Samsung, Apple still dominate smartphones, but their shares slip
- Ford and GM sued for millions over CD-ripping tech in cars
- Twitter more than doubles its sales, stock soars
- BlackBerry focuses on security for the enterprise
- Chinese officials seize Microsoft PCs, emails, financial info in antitrust probe
- Oracle hits back at ex-employee's claims over in-memory database option
- Homeland Security wants corporate board of directors more involved in cyber-security
- BlackBerry buying German firm for voice encryption
- NASA breakthrough improves 3D printing in space
- Secrets to CIO Longevity
- Uber, Airbnb go after businesses
- Guns, vandals and thieves: Data shows US networks under attack
- As IoT changes how carriers make money, Ericsson is buying new smarts
- Google, Linaro develop custom Android edition for Project Ara