htc - News, Features, and Slideshows
htc in pictures
The battle between shrunken flagship smartphones is heating up with the arrival of the Galaxy S5 mini, which will go head-to-head with HTC's One mini 2.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 01 July, 2014 21:08
Android devices running Java applications do not infringe on patents belonging to SIM card maker Gemalto, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit ruled.
By Loek Essers | 20 June, 2014 20:48
Microsoft today spelled out the "kill-switch" deterrents it will add to the Windows Phone mobile operating system, and said it would meet a July 2015 deadline for making stolen smartphones useless.
By Gregg Keizer | 20 June, 2014 03:55
As they battle for dominance in the cut-throat smartphone category, vendors are betting that luxury-evoking designs and features such as better front cameras will get consumers to open their wallets.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 03 June, 2014 02:59
As a long-time Windows Mobile user who finally gave up on it and switched to an Android phone, I've been thrilled with the new operating system. Now, it looks like others who are fed up with WinMo might be able to switch a little more easily.
By David Pierce | 23 February, 2010 08:46
HTC announced its One M8 smartphone on Tuesday, boasting its premium styling and asserting that it offers the world's best innovations. Those include a dual rear camera for adding depth to photos and a battery with 40% longer life than last year's HTC One M7.
By Matt Hamblen | 25 March, 2014 19:39
Last week's rollout of the Motorola Moto X was headline-making for several reasons. Beyond the obvious novelty of being the first flagship release from the company since the RAZR HD line last fall, it's also the first since Google completed its acquisition of Motorola Mobility in May.
By Jon Gold | 05 August, 2013 22:04
Physical keyboard addicts now have a smartphone designed for them, but no one else may want to suffer the drawbacks
By Galen Gruman | 12 June, 2013 10:10
HTC's just-released Android smartphone, the HTC One, offers high-quality hardware, an outstanding camera and stunning design. But the device isn't without its drawbacks.
By JR Raphael | 12 April, 2013 16:09
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
Getting the best ROI on every IT dollar spent is the top priority for almost every business, but the demand placed on an infrastructure to deliver an increased number of transactions is growing exponentially. This whitepaper details how organizations that leverage advanced solutions will benefit from an efficient, agile, easy-to-manage, and scalable storage infrastructure.
- The Pirate Bay makes searching for torrents easier on mobile devices
- Changes afoot as DARPA challenge robots prep for upgrade
- Apple faces privacy suit following Chinese TV report
- Government pushes website blocks to fight piracy
- New guide aims to remove the drama of reporting software flaws
- 'Canvas fingerprinting' tracking is sneaky but easy to halt
- Baidu reports strong mobile ad sales, echoing Facebook
- ASX-listed Bitcoin miner hails results
- UNSW researchers see future for Oculus Rift in engineering
- IoT inspires new components for energy, wireless
- Bitcoin: Addressing concerns over a 51% attack
- In Pictures: 14 must-have iPhone, iPad travel apps
- Newegg takes pre-orders for Samsung's first 3D Pro SSD
- New SSL server rules go into effect Nov. 1
- Wolfram fortifies SystemModeler with more libraries