Telecommunications company, Huawei, showcases its LTE network in a shipping container
Huawei - News, Features, and Slideshows
Huawei in pictures
Huawei has developed a prototype smartphone battery that can be recharged to half its capacity in just five minutes.
With their own dedicated processor and operating system, LTE/3G modems built into new business laptops and tablets could be a valuable target for hackers by providing a stealthy way to maintain persistent access to an infected device.
Xiaomi regained its position as China's leading smartphone vendor in the second quarter, while Apple fell to third place despite increased sales of its iPhones.
China's largest chip foundry is entering into a joint venture with Qualcomm to develop chips, at a time when the country is looking for technology to emerge as a semiconductor producing powerhouse.
In 2014, Huawei generated CNY 288,197 million (US$46.5 billion), a year-over-year (YoY) growth of 20.6%. Of that, Huawei invested over 14% of its revenue back into research and development.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.