Huawei - News, Features, and Slideshows
Huawei in pictures
When ZTE launched its latest phone, the Z9, the Chinese company wasn't embarrassed to reveal its high price.
By Michael Kan | 08 May, 2015 21:11
Networking equipment and smartphone manufacturer Huawei boosted its Australian sales revenue by 18 per cent in its 2014 financial year, the Chinese-owned company announced this morning.
By Rohan Pearce | 01 April, 2015 12:24
Tech students at Australian universities will be able to travel to China under a partnership announced between Huawei and the Australian Technology Network of Universities (ATN).
By Adam Bender | 12 March, 2015 09:20
Samsung jumps into payments... NXP buys Freescale to build a bigger chip company ... Iran "ready to work with Google"... and more tech news.
By IDG News Service staff | 02 March, 2015 23:15
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
There’s no question that Dev/Ops needs to automate deployments. The question is how? What’s the first step, what are the milestones, what are the pitfalls to avoid? This infographic shows best practice recommendations for automating deployments for continuous delivery. You’ll find: Gartner's, Ovum's and Forrester’s future predictions, how continuous delivery makes testing easier and more manageable and key benefits and best practices for implementing continuous delivery.
- IBM pitches analysis software for select industry verticals
- FCC proposal would extend Lifeline voice subsidy to broadband
- Like routers, most USB modems also vulnerable to drive-by hacking
- Early OpenStack contributor says cloud project has "lost its heart"
- Swatch smartwatch to go on sale in two countries
- GoPro's upcoming six camera mount is good news for rich VR fans
- Lenovo aims at toppling rivals in the server market
- Cellphone use involved in more than 1 in 4 car crashes
- AngularJS 1.4 is built for speed, animations
- IRS cut its cybersecurity staff by 11% over four years
- Home security demystified: How to build a smart DIY system
- Avago is buying Broadcom for $37 Billion to create a networking chip giant
- DeNA aims for robot taxis by 2020 Tokyo Olympics
- Salesforce doubles down on big data with new analytics tool
- Server sales bolstered by cloud expansions