i0s7 changes - News, Features, and Slideshows
Work on the next major release of Apple's mobile operating system, iOS 7, seems to be speeding up, as the company shifts engineering resources and adjusts deadlines to meet two milestones: a preview at June's annual developer conference, and a release in September.
By John Cox | 03 May, 2013 15:19
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
A guide for security and network architects in designing, deploying, and managing architecture to protect against increasingly sophisticated, application-layer DDoS attacks.
- New SSL server rules go into effect Nov. 1
- Wolfram fortifies SystemModeler with more libraries
- State Department computer crash slows visa, passport applications worldwide
- State Dept. database crash leads to passport, visa delays
- The other Apple economy: $2B in devices on eBay
- Non-IBM Power8 servers, chips to appear early next year
- California sees IT shifting to IBM-built cloud
- Apple sends users scrambling for OS X Yosemite
- US Social Security Administration spent nearly $300M on IT project 'boondoggle,' lawmakers say
- HP invests in Hortonworks' Hadoop
- Apple losing its grip as top tablet company
- Malwarebytes questions poor showing in anti-malware protection-evaluation lab testing
- Thousands of sites compromised through WordPress plug-in vulnerability
- Never stop learning, CIOs advise new IT grads
- Are IT groups really ready for BYOD security challenges?