i0s7 changes - News, Features, and Slideshows
Work on the next major release of Apple's mobile operating system, iOS 7, seems to be speeding up, as the company shifts engineering resources and adjusts deadlines to meet two milestones: a preview at June's annual developer conference, and a release in September.
By John Cox | 03 May, 2013 15:19
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Who would have thought that a small piece of plastic measuring a mere 2.125 inches by 3.370 inches could open a window to so much mayhem? Find out to safe guard your PoS terminals from cyber criminals hacking retail networks.
- CA gets 'agile' with $480 purchase of Rally
- The cost of a data breach has jumped 23 percent in two years
- GM to offer both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto on most vehicles
- Judge classifies as class action an email scanning lawsuit against Yahoo
- IBM Watson gets smart in the oil refinery business
- Apple recovers top 'brand value' spot from Google with $247B assessment
- Chip maker Avago may be close to buying Broadcom
- New FCC rules would crack down on spam texts, unwanted calls
- Box wins DoJ contract in latest federal coup
- Does he stay or go? Parsing Apple's promotion of designer Jony Ive
- AdBlock Plus again declared legal by a German court
- Senate to return early to debate phone dragnet
- EU plans mandatory cross-border rules to fight corporate tax evasion
- Android stutters while iOS shines during Q1