i0s7 changes - News, Features, and Slideshows
Work on the next major release of Apple's mobile operating system, iOS 7, seems to be speeding up, as the company shifts engineering resources and adjusts deadlines to meet two milestones: a preview at June's annual developer conference, and a release in September.
By John Cox | 03 May, 2013 15:19
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
With large shifts to SaaS and cloud-based solutions, IT is discovering that the end user (IT’s own customer) is seeing a significantly different user experience as the applications that they rely on for their day-to-day productivity are being choked by the backhaul bottlenecks that never existed within the walls of the corporate datacenter. This whitepaper looks at how businesses feeling bandwidth pressure should reassess their WAN.
- Sounds can knock drones out of the sky
- Software mogul Tom Siebel funds AI, drone research to tackle energy crisis
- Optus to shut down 2G network in 2017
- Becoming a digital workplace
- Google's Project Tango coming to 12 more countries
- Microsoft levels up Web version of Outlook for business customers
- Employment engine keeps humming for IT job seekers
- Salesforce taps Instagram's new API with tailored marketing tools
- Review: Ikea wireless-charging furniture is stylish and functional but not without issues
- So long (Vista), it's been good to know you
- Who goes there? CA will know with Xceedium buy
- India reverses ban on porn websites
- EFF-led group wants to give do-not-track some bite
- Intel's big plan to seed the private Cloud market
- Sprint sees record low customer loss rate, but drops to 4th place behind T-Mobile