i0s7 changes - News, Features, and Slideshows
Work on the next major release of Apple's mobile operating system, iOS 7, seems to be speeding up, as the company shifts engineering resources and adjusts deadlines to meet two milestones: a preview at June's annual developer conference, and a release in September.
By John Cox | 03 May, 2013 15:19
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Protecting against known, and new, advanced, unknown threats requires the most rapid and precise detection and protection technologies. With multiple solutions available, finding the best one can be challenging. Independent testing firm Miercom took on this challenge and tested network-based advanced threat prevention solutions that use virtual sand boxing. They found the solution delivering the fastest, most accurate and efficient solution against known and unknown threats.
- Google makes mobile websites more app-like with Chrome push notifications
- To control your phone, just keep tapping it
- Huawei plans to offer public cloud service in China
- Nuage Networks launches SDN services in Australia
- Government just doesn't 'get' startups, says StartupAUS
- Microsoft, Yahoo search deal amendment makes termination easier
- Business as usual for Optus, Singtel says
- Qualcomm looking to fast-track Snapdragon 820 with help from Samsung
- Appeals court rejects man's claim he owns half of Facebook
- Victorian government to establish $60m startup strategy
- Pushdo spamming botnet gains strength again
- Great customer experience is an elusive goal
- Sydney to be home to Microsoft flagship store
- IBM sales dip 12 per cent despite lift from new mainframe
- Singtel to exit ASX