iaas - News, Features, and Slideshows
Rackspace is discontinuing its pure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offering in favor of a new category of cloud services named "managed cloud" in which the company will support customers building and managing their cloud services.
By Brandon Butler | 06 August, 2014 04:55
Amazon Web Services has a program named Trusted Advisor that provides customers with advice on the best way to use the company's IaaS cloud services. Today, the company made four checks that Trusted Advisor performs free for all users.
By Brandon Butler | 02 August, 2014 02:03
Amazon Web Services continued to push the IaaS market forward today by challenging established cloud players like Box and Dropbox with the company's own document collaboration platform and rolling out new features to its public Cloud focused on supporting mobile applications.
By Brandon Butler | 11 July, 2014 07:20
If you avoid some gotchas and keep a close eye on resource usage, you can have a handy server in the Amazon cloud for free
By Serdar Yegulalp | 10 April, 2013 10:16
As new public cloud plays leap in and the private cloud slowly evolves, we're on the brink of a shift to cloud computing for critical business workloads
By Eric Knorr | 24 December, 2012 11:17
Whitepapers about iaas
This whitepaper presents IDC's insights about implementing an internal or "private" cloud technology model and how this strategy can allow IT organizations to respond to and support business demand with dynamic business agility.
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
- FTSEM Specialist - SEM AnalystNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | Programmatic / RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTClient Service Director - Search: SEO & PPCNSW
- FTAccount Manager - DataNSW
- FTDigital Performance Manager - MediaNSW
- FTData Product SpecialistNSW
- FTStrategic Account Manager - Google AnalyticsNSW
A guide for security and network architects in designing, deploying, and managing architecture to protect against increasingly sophisticated, application-layer DDoS attacks.
- Keep calm and plug the holes
- Candidates for EU's data protection job heard by the European Parliament
- Nadella's 2014 comp package tops $84M
- Citrix's ShareFile gets document signing thanks to acquisition
- Alibaba's mobile OS in China boosted by Meizu partnership
- Virtual reality gains a small foothold in the enterprise
- Your online TV watching is now being tracked across devices
- Samsung Knox devices approved for government use by NSA
- Laptops to be managed more like mobiles: AirWatch CEO
- In brief: Ooyala steps into ads arena with Videoplaza
- Apple's Yosemite OS shares Spotlight search terms by default
- First products from Apple-IBM deal to come next month
- 11 startups enter muru-D accelerator program
- Smartsheet, the project management tool cloaked as a spreadseet, adds visualization
- In Pictures: Windows 10 - A guided tour