Identity fraud / theft - News, Features, and Slideshows
Police in several European countries arrested 49 suspected members of a gang they say broke into corporate email accounts, using them to divert payments from business customers.
By Lucian Constantin | 10 June, 2015 22:31
A new tool allows hackers to generate URLs that can hijack accounts on sites that use Facebook Login, potentially enabling powerful phishing attacks.
By Lucian Constantin | 11 March, 2015 00:38
Google has released a security scanner to help its cloud customers guard against attacks on their Web applications.
By Joab Jackson | 20 February, 2015 08:57
Apple products are some of the most expensive and desirable in tech so it makes sense that the company's gift cards are proving an attractive currency for criminals.
By Martyn Williams | 06 February, 2015 05:21
Having to remember multiple passwords may soon be a thing of the past.
By Joab Jackson | 10 December, 2014 04:47
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
One of the biggest use cases for the cloud – in fact, the biggest, in the case of hosted private cloud – is for backup and disaster recovery. This white paper explores why the Cloud is well suited for Disaster Recovery and what organisations need to consider to ensure that Cloud DR is right for them.
- Cisco boosts, broadens Catalyst switches
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- 9 technologies that could cut demand for lawyers, lower legal fees
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Kingston buys encrypted flash drive maker IronKey
- Users await possible Twitter feed change
- Microsoft previews enterprise-grade setting sync in Windows 10
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Report: Hackers steal, post details on 9,000 DHS employees
- Facebook's Free Basics prohibited in India