identity management - News, Features, and Slideshows
Gurucul is extending its identity-based threat detection to cloud-based applications with a new platform that monitors who has access to what and what they are doing with it.
By Tim Greene | 18 April, 2015 04:54
The University of Queensland is looking to engage consultants to assess the state of identity management (IdM) at the university.
By Hamish Barwick | 05 September, 2014 14:04
Microsoft's strategy for providing customers with identity management options is increasingly reliant on cloud-based methods of authentication and access control for provisioning of Windows-based mobile devices as well as Apple iOS and Google Android devices.
By Ellen Messmer | 15 August, 2014 02:02
Your identity is like George Costanza's wallet. Really. Think about it. Do you remember the classic Seinfeld episode? The one where George wouldn't give up his ever-expanding wallet filled with store credit cards, Irish money, a coupon for an Orlando Exxon gas station and several Sweet and Low packets. This, in spite of the obvious physical pain it caused and the security threat all of that imposed.
By David Miller | 11 February, 2009 10:53
Whitepapers about identity management
Security 101: Industry experts have long debated which is a better defense mechanism in defending against Internet based attacks: a web application firewall (WAF) or an intrusion detection or prevention system (IDS/IPS),we define the differences. Read More
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
Like a wildfire that quickly spreads as it increases speed and power, today's data growth increases the demand and management complexity of storage, backup and recovery. Imagine trying to stop that fire with a garden hose. Your legacy backup and recovery software is equally under-equipped to manage and facilitate operations that need more speed, efficiency, scalability and reliability to handle today's 24/7, always-on environment. Read about the benefits of moving from a solution comprised of multiple legacy point products to a holistic data protection platform designed to serve today's enterprise environment.
- Becoming a digital workplace
- Google's Project Tango coming to 12 more countries
- Microsoft levels up web version of Outlook for business customers
- Employment engine keeps humming for IT job seekers
- Salesforce taps Instagram's new API with tailored marketing tools
- Review: Ikea wireless-charging furniture is stylish and functional but not without issues
- So long (Vista), it's been good to know yah
- Who goes there? CA will know with Xceedium buy
- India reverses ban on porn websites
- EFF-led group wants to give do-not-track some bite
- Intel's big plan to seed the private Cloud market
- Sprint sees record low customer loss rate, but drops to 4th place behind T-Mobile
- Named Data Networking consortium preps for workshop, hackathon
- Ballmer's phone blunder cost Microsoft $10bn
- Harvard CISO shares 5 pearls of IT security wisdom