identity management - News, Features, and Slideshows
The University of Queensland is looking to engage consultants to assess the state of identity management (IdM) at the university.
By Hamish Barwick | 05 September, 2014 14:04
Microsoft's strategy for providing customers with identity management options is increasingly reliant on cloud-based methods of authentication and access control for provisioning of Windows-based mobile devices as well as Apple iOS and Google Android devices.
By Ellen Messmer | 15 August, 2014 02:02
After acquiring mobile application management company Bitzer Mobile late last year, Oracle today announced that it has taken Bitzer's basic "container" technology for Apple ioS and Google Android and linked it to identity management.
By Ellen Messmer | 26 February, 2014 14:12
Identity theft has been the top consumer complaint to the Federal Trade Commission now for 13 years running.
By Michael Cooney | 26 February, 2013 16:58
Your identity is like George Costanza's wallet. Really. Think about it. Do you remember the classic Seinfeld episode? The one where George wouldn't give up his ever-expanding wallet filled with store credit cards, Irish money, a coupon for an Orlando Exxon gas station and several Sweet and Low packets. This, in spite of the obvious physical pain it caused and the security threat all of that imposed.
By David Miller | 11 February, 2009 10:53
Whitepapers about identity management
Security 101: Industry experts have long debated which is a better defense mechanism in defending against Internet based attacks: a web application firewall (WAF) or an intrusion detection or prevention system (IDS/IPS),we define the differences. Read More
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
- FTMedia Planner Buyer - Media Trader OpportunitiesNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- FTSenior Media TraderNSW
Magento e-commerce hosting provider MageMojo needed to improve security after a series of distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks that took its site offline on Cyber Monday. Consolidating its DDoS mitigation and firewall needs in a high-performance F5 solution, MageMojo strengthened both its security posture and its business.
- The security function needs SMART metrics
- Yelp settles US FTC charges of violating child privacy
- Copyright reform: eBay not sold on website blocking
- Westpac, BlueChilli offer $40k prize to Aussie startup
- Apple turns on iCloud two-step verification after nude selfie scandal
- Committee backs new hacking powers for ASIO
- Use of forced labor 'systemic' in Malaysian IT manufacturing
- Sweeping security law would have computer users surrender privacy
- TIO reveals jump in complaints about mobile data charges
- ZTE brings affordable 5.7-inch phablet to T-Mobile
- Mobile Black Spot program to prioritise areas with 'skin in the game'
- Children’s e-Safety Commissioner will have far-reaching online powers
- No old iPhone is left behind in this Shenzhen market
- NAB Traveller card can be loaded with 10 currencies simultaneously
- Hackers accessed Goodwill hosting provider for 18 months before card breach