identity management - News, Features, and Slideshows
Gurucul is extending its identity-based threat detection to cloud-based applications with a new platform that monitors who has access to what and what they are doing with it.
By Tim Greene | 18 April, 2015 04:54
The University of Queensland is looking to engage consultants to assess the state of identity management (IdM) at the university.
By Hamish Barwick | 05 September, 2014 14:04
Microsoft's strategy for providing customers with identity management options is increasingly reliant on cloud-based methods of authentication and access control for provisioning of Windows-based mobile devices as well as Apple iOS and Google Android devices.
By Ellen Messmer | 15 August, 2014 02:02
Your identity is like George Costanza's wallet. Really. Think about it. Do you remember the classic Seinfeld episode? The one where George wouldn't give up his ever-expanding wallet filled with store credit cards, Irish money, a coupon for an Orlando Exxon gas station and several Sweet and Low packets. This, in spite of the obvious physical pain it caused and the security threat all of that imposed.
By David Miller | 11 February, 2009 10:53
Whitepapers about identity management
Security 101: Industry experts have long debated which is a better defense mechanism in defending against Internet based attacks: a web application firewall (WAF) or an intrusion detection or prevention system (IDS/IPS),we define the differences. Read More
Axon wanted to win more business by reaching out to CIOs and key technology decision makers with more flexible, affordable and easy-to-manage disaster recovery solutions.
Pekin Insurance, a large Midwestern insurance policy provider with 1,200 agencies and 7,500 independent agents, is always striving to better serve its customers. Pekin wanted to give its growing number of tech-savvy customers direct online access to policy and billing information. To do that, Pekin launched a new web application, called My PI that would deliver a self-service customer portal.
- Amazon rules Gartner's magical box
- Google gives Android developers new tools for tracking app performance
- Microsoft offers Windows 10 carrot, threatens with stick
- US Senate leader pushes to extend NSA phone dragnet
- IBM defends use of temp visa workers
- Marines test augmented reality battlefield
- Pebble Time smartwatch to begin shipping on May 27
- Adblock browsers for Android and iOS to keep mobile ads, tracking at bay
- Torque G02 smartphone doesn't mind a saltwater dunk
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, May 22
- Factory reset in Android phones leaves sensitive user data behind
- Secom security drone follows, photographs intruders
- Alibaba's UC Browser found leaking users' data
- Freelance hacking site vows to clean up dodgy listings
- Bigcommerce, PayPal team up for payments