iFixit - News, Features, and Slideshows
HTC had the Android faithful in a frenzy at noon EST on Tuesday after it put the new Nexus 9 tablet on sale for half price just a day after making the latest iPad killer available.
By Bob Brown | 05 November, 2014 06:31
Except for the 14.7-million-pixel display of Apple's new 5K Retina iMac, the machine is virtually the same as last year's model and sports an identical do-it-yourself repair score, according to iFixit.
By Gregg Keizer | 21 October, 2014 00:25
Apple's new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are slightly easier to repair than their forerunners, the iPhone 5C and 5S, iFixit said today after tearing apart the smartphones in Australia, where the devices first went on sale Friday.
By Gregg Keizer | 20 September, 2014 02:33
Microsoft may pitch its Surface Pro 3 as a notebook replacement, but to do-it-yourselfers, it's a tablet pure and simple, iFixit concluded today.
By Gregg Keizer | 24 June, 2014 20:48
To celebrate the 30th anniversary of Apple's launch of its original Macintosh personal computer, the do-it-yourself iFixit website today tore apart the beige all-in-one to find out what was inside.
By Gregg Keizer | 24 January, 2014 21:14
In this White Paper, IDC offers up some quantifiable benefits that Asian enterprises have observed as a result of deploying backup and recovery solutions. · Many enterprises are finding that the backup and recovery processes and technologies that they have implemented have not kept pace with the demands of the business · IDC identifies how organizations can experience savings and improvements from the deployment of different types of technologies · The benefits fall into three categories: storage environment cost savings; end-user productivity enhancements; and IT staff productivity optimization
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTSenior SEO ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTSearch/SEO/SEM/PPC - Multiple OpportunitiesNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTAcquisition Marketing ExceutiveNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
No longer is BYOD a disconnected project with a handful of users… In fact, it’s becoming an industry standard. BYOD can deliver improved user productivity, engagement and satisfaction, not to mention cost savings. Get the top 10 best practices for the successful implementation of a BYOD program.
- Webcam snooper now looking for a job
- Telstra targets government with secure cloud offer
- Australia, Canada, UK and China weigh in on Insecam privacy issue
- Traces of Regin malware may date back to 2006
- Analyst, Vodafone cast doubt on likelihood of telco's sale
- Symantec identifies sophisticated, stealthy 'Regin' malware
- Spliddit: Algorithms to divide the rent, stuff, or credit fairly between people
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
- Black Friday: Newegg axes prices on laptops, desktops, tablets and more
- Reports: EU taking first step towards breaking up Google
- Double-edged feedback sword nicks Microsoft over OneDrive
- The ups and downs of Microsoft Band
- US man sentenced for hacking POS systems at Subway