iiNet - News, Features, and Slideshows
iiNet in pictures
Who would pay for a regime that targets customers of Internet service providers accused of breaching copyright is still a point of contention between rights holders and ISPs, judging from a public forum hosted in Sydney last night by Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull.
By Rohan Pearce | 10 September, 2014 13:30
Internet service provider iiNet has hit out against what it describes as "stand-over tactics" by content industries and approaches to copyright enforcement that involve ISPs "threatening or disconnecting" customers.
By Rohan Pearce | 08 September, 2014 10:30
A new messaging service by iiNet lets businesses send text messages from the Web, email or any mobile device.
By Adam Bender | 13 August, 2014 15:12
Targeted "preservation notices" issued under the Telecommunications (Interception and Access) Act together with stored communications warrants offer an alternative to the mass surveillance dragnet implied by a mandatory data retention scheme, according to Internet service provider iiNet.
By Rohan Pearce | 13 August, 2014 12:38
Many Asia-Pacific organisations lack or are hindered in their ability to integrate, analyse, and extract insights from multiple internal and external databases. When it comes to big data, Asia-Pacific organisations lag behind the U.S. and Europe in data warehouse, business intelligence, and analytics investments. But don’t expect that to last. Download to find out the big shifts in marketing strategies to improve behavioural targeting and personalisation.
- Will enterprises skip Windows 8 for 10?
- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Ellison pushes Oracle's new Cloud platform hard, but questions linger
- Eftpos goes live with payments infrastructure overhaul
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- Microsoft outlines Windows 10 security enhancements
- 12 things to know about Windows 10
- With Windows 10, a contrite Microsoft will try to atone for Windows 8 mistakes
- Larry Ellison learns to love "the cloud"
- In Pictures: America’s richest techies
- A year later, Ellison apologizes for standing up his customers
- Nextdoor, an app for connecting with neighborhoods, puts on its police cap
- How one user (successfully) managed the Amazon cloud reboot
- Here's what's in Asus' $2,699 Zenbook NX500 laptop