iiNet - News, Features, and Slideshows
iiNet in pictures
iiNet subsidiary Internode has been awarded a contract to deliver cloud services to the South Australian departments of premier and cabinet, planning, transport and infrastructure (DPTI) and communities and social inclusion (DCSI).
By Hamish Barwick | 02 July, 2015 09:55
Despite an attempt by lawyers representing Dallas Buyers Club LLC to keep them confidential, a draft letter and telephone script reveals how the owner of 2013 movie Dallas Buyers Club intends to push for alleged pirates to settle with the company.
By Rohan Pearce | 19 June, 2015 14:18
Dallas Buyers Club LLC will be forced to submit to the Federal Court the methodology it intends to use to determine how much alleged movie pirates will have to pay to fend off a potential copyright suit.
By Rohan Pearce | 18 June, 2015 12:21
A meeting of iiNet shareholders will vote next month on whether to accept TPG’s takeover bid, after a Federal Court hearing on Friday afternoon.
By Rohan Pearce | 15 June, 2015 12:28
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission is investigating whether TPG's move to acquire iiNet will decrease competition in the retail broadband market.
By Rohan Pearce | 11 June, 2015 11:18
In the current market, there is an increasing demand for unbiased information about Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions. This white paper focuses on solutions that are anticipated to have an important role in Enterprise Mobility Management. An overview of features has been created to enable a better understanding and comparison of capabilities.
With increasing levels of threats and regulations, your need for identity and access governance (IAG) has never been greater. You need to know exactly who has access to what, and make sure all access levels are appropriate. Your overall solution needs to be integrated and seamless. And it has to move fast—otherwise it's too little, too late. This white paper explores the market forces that are driving the growth of this problem.
- After Uber ruling, pressure mounts on companies to reclassify contractors
- Xbox One, PS4 sales in China could be disappointing
- Wi-Fi password-sharing feature in Windows 10 raises security concerns
- In Japan, Uber dons white gloves to battle an elegant rival
- Telstra launches its telemedicine service
- Monitoring terrorists okay, targeted advertising not: Survey
- HP makes it official, files to spin off enterprise division
- PayPal to acquire money transfer service Xoom for $US890 million
- iiNet to deliver cloud services to SA government agencies
- DEA agent pleads guilty to accepting Silk Road funds
- NBN issues quarterly construction update
- Parrot MiniDrones are equipped to hover, race and float on water
- Watch as we follow Google's new self-driving car
- Despite Apple Watch, Fitbit is still in the race
- Facebook tests a new way to show video - and make money from it