New research reveals that you could be paying less than current ADSL2+ prices
iiNet - News, Features, and Slideshows
iiNet in pictures
Aims to encourage legitimate use of online content
Australia's competition regulator will not oppose TPG's acquisition of iiNet.
Only Australian Competition and Consumer Commission approval remains as a barrier to TPG's acquisition of iiNet, after iiNet shareholders today voted in favour of the deal.
iiNet shareholders have moved to snap up an offer of TPG shares ahead of a vote on whether to accept TPG's acquisition offer for the ISP.
iiNet has been awarded a contract to provide Internet access services for almost all Tasmanian government departments for the next two years.
iiNet subsidiary Internode has been awarded a contract to deliver cloud services to the South Australian departments of premier and cabinet, planning, transport and infrastructure (DPTI) and communities and social inclusion (DCSI).
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.