Imperva - News, Features, and Slideshows
A code-hosting and project management services provider was forced to shut down operations indefinitely after a hacker broke into its cloud infrastructure and deleted customer data, including most of the company's backups.
By Lucian Constantin | 20 June, 2014 00:33
The willingness to invest in new security start-ups is continuing at such a breakneck pace that start-ups still in stealth mode are getting snapped up by more established players before they even publicly introduce their security products and services.
By Ellen Messmer | 18 March, 2014 18:17
Hackers found security weaknesses that allowed them to overdraw accounts with Flexcoin and Poloniex, two websites that facilitate bitcoin transactions, and exploited them to steal bitcoins from the two services. The attacks put Flexcoin out of business and cost Poloniex's users 12.3 percent of their bitcoins.
By Lucian Constantin | 05 March, 2014 18:09
It's already been a prolific year for new IT security companies, and now Bitglass, Spikes Security and Cybereason are making their debuts this month.
By Ellen Messmer | 11 February, 2014 07:13
The vBulletin.com forum was not compromised by exploiting a previously unknown vulnerability as a group of hackers claimed, according to vBulletin Solutions, the company that develops the popular Internet forum software.
By Lucian Constantin | 18 November, 2013 21:30
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
Following an almost decade-long documentation of a company transitioning to cloud computing, this whitepaper provides access to a series of IT Audits which have found the new operating model for offering IT-as-a-Service (ITaaS) has reaped new levels of agility and productivity.
- Huawei's smartphones shipments rise on international sales
- Rhapsody reaches 2M subscribers, bets on new unRadio service
- Smart locker application wins first place at BattleHack Sydney
- Using Instagram on public Wi-Fi poses risk of an account hijack, researcher says
- Consumer group decries government's anti-piracy plans
- Data retention: Industry reiterates warning on costs
- Lithium-metal battery could boost gadget power
- Vodafone uses low-band to boost 4G coverage
- NICTA pushes seL4 microkernel beyond drones
- ACMA signs online child abuse notification scheme with police
- Testbed will help clouds and networks shake hands
- Rip Curl rides wearable wave with smartwatch for surfers
- More than 6k Australians duped by Koler Android ransomware: report
- Facebook to require Messenger app for mobile chat
- Solar power war between U.S. and Asia escalates