- Tutorial: How to fix app store errors in Windows 8
- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
- 10 open source e-learning projects to watch
- Even the most secure cloud storage may not be so secure, study finds
Big data analytics are driving rapid growth for public cloud computing vendors with revenues for the top 50 public cloud providers shooting up 47% in the fourth quarter last year to $6.2 billion, according to Technology Business Research Inc.
By Brandon Butler | 16 April, 2014 08:19
Failures in patch management of vulnerable systems have been a key enabler of cybercrime, according to the conclusions reached in Solutionary's annual Global Threat Intelligence Report out today, saying it sees botnet attacks as the biggest single threat.
By Ellen Messmer | 27 March, 2014 16:23
If you've thought about trying to boost your data skills, check out Coursera's catalog of free classes. In particular, Johns Hopkins is about to start a nine-class specialization in data science.
By Ann Bednarz | 26 March, 2014 11:12
As someone who spent billions with HP over 20 years while in IT leadership roles at Boeing and Verizon Wireless, John Hinshaw knew the big hardware, software and services company from the outside as well as anyone. In the year-and-a-half since becoming executive vice-president of technology and operations at HP, he's been putting that knowledge to use on the inside.
By Bob Brown | 23 April, 2013 15:06
Tech vendors have been as bombastic as ever promoting the magical and amazing things their latest smartphones, cloud computing wares and network gear can do. When things go wrong, they're naturally a little less visible, but plenty of companies have sucked it up and done the right thing this year (perhaps with a little legal prodding here and there) and publicly apologized for minor and major customers inconveniences.
By Bob Brown | 08 November, 2012 20:53
Whitepapers about infrastructure management
IT infrastructure is the backbone of today's modern business. It enables rapid expansion into new, fast-growing markets. It is at the core of new customer services offerings such as mobile commerce. It is the key to successfully exploiting an explosion in data and data analytics within business processes.
Learn how every business can improve efficiency, compete better, and deliver compelling user experiences with flash. You'll also gain access to Gartner's 2013 Cool Vendor Report Download our ebook and learn how you can: - Improve efficiency - Compete better - Deliver compelling user experiences
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager/Senior Content Manager - CRM/Loyalty FocusNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTContent StrategistNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
Due to a lack of consumer confidence and a subsequent drop in sales, all entities that handle credit cardholder information are being challenged to adopt more effective data protection measures. This paper provides information on available tools to help validate compliance with the latest version of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- Google AdWords cleared in geotagging patent lawsuit
- China's Xiaomi targets ten markets in international expansion
- Toshiba, SanDisk NAND flash memory shrinks to 15-nanometer process
- Bing for schools out of pilot stage, promises ad-free search
- NSA spying revelations have tired out China's Huawei
- Brazil's senate passes Internet legislation ahead of NETmundial conference
- US to vote on sharp increase in broadband subsidies
- Coding error protects some Android apps from Heartbleed
- Optus Satellite extends NZ market reach with Wireless Nation deal
- Dorian Nakamoto thanks Bitcoin users for donations
- While Heartbleed distracts, hackers hit US universities
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Violin and Microsoft play a duet to speed up applications
- Phone buyers are hanging up on subsidies, AT&T says
- Reddit demotes technology subthread after posts were deleted