Digital Realty will spend up to US$68 million to establish a new data centre in Melbourne’s west, adjacent to its existing Deer Park facilities.
infrastructure - News, Features, and Slideshows
Westpac Group will increase its annual investment spend by 20 per cent to $1.3 billion with the bulk of it dedicated to technology, digital and simplification projects, the bank announced today.
A parliamentary inquiry will examine if Australia can make better use of "smart ICT" in the planning, design and operation of infrastructure.
Financial services company IOOF has been through a half decade journey involving a major shift in its core superannuation system from a monolithic application to a microservices-based architecture.
Enterprises in Australia are forecast to spend $2.5 billion on data centre systems this year, slightly up on $2.3 billion in 2014 according to Gartner.
Whitepapers about infrastructure
Virtualising helps prevent costly infrastructure sprawl. As users expand their virtualisation footprint, choosing a reliable virtualisation platform to run business-critical applications, scale-up and scale-out applications, maximize ROI of hardware investments, and improve performance while avoiding disruption is critical. VMware vSphere® with Operations Management™ can help achieve your unique business needs by delivering industry-leading virtualisation with consistent management, purpose-built to get the best performance, availability and efficiency from your infrastructure and applications. Through a unified console, customers can maintain a universal view of their virtual environment, monitor its performance and optimize utilization resources. Customers can deliver improved SLAs, achieve infrastructure and application availability, and increase IT resource utilisation.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.