innovation - News, Features, and Slideshows
To be innovative, a large corporation must do more than build an "innovation centre," according to panellists from Telstra and major Web companies.
By Adam Bender | 20 October, 2014 18:20
Five years ago, Nokia dominated the smartphone market. How quickly things change. But before you sit back and think, ‘that won’t happen to me’, take a look at the competitive environment in which your company operates. Daunting, isn’t it?
By Georgina Swan | 05 April, 2011 18:03
PNC Financial Services is targeting 18- to 24-year-olds with its Virtual Wallet, a mobile and online banking service that is designed for people who are setting up their first bank accounts. Since the service launched in August 2008, PNC is averaging 200 new accounts per day, says Michael Ley, vice president at PNC.
By Nancy Gohring | 28 August, 2009 01:35
Whitepapers about innovation
This whitepaper explains how to utilise the cloud for strategic business process management, helping deliver value to customers and improve back office efficiencies. ·With the complete fusion of IT and the modern enterprise, technology and business have become inseparable ·The excitement associated with cloud computing is not about on-demand IT; it is about on-demand business innovation ·The cloud without process cannot deliver on the promise of outside-in business transformation
Developed by the CIO executive Council in conjunction with Rob Livingstone Advisory, Pathways Advanced is a 12-month CIO delivered, small group, mentor based professional leadership development program. Pathways Advanced brings together best practice, thought leadership and business insights for today’s most promising ICT professionals
- US targets mobile operator for deceptive data promises
- Symantec A/NZ boss Brenton Smith quits
- Boosted by iPhone 6 sales, Apple ties with Samsung for top smartphone rank
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Google backs Singularity Uni to allow students outside US to study for free
- New Chrome extension spots unencrypted tracking
- Silk Road dealer found a hungry market for mail order drugs
- Data retention: Industry uncertainty dismissed as 'hearsay'
- Oracle Service Cloud gets more social
- Hybrid cloud demand driving Australian data centre market: Equinix
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon woes mount as a 'major customer' defects
- BlackBerry Classic unlikely to make 'momentous shock' to market, says analyst
- Facebook reports strong Q4 as mobile ad sales keep growing
- Apple defies law of large numbers by booking bang-up iPhone sales
- Cyberthreat sharing must include strong privacy protections, advocates say