innovation - News, Features, and Slideshows
Fidelity Investments today hosted four teams of Harvard students who demonstrated new products that Fidelity can bring to market, the culmination of a program the investment giant put together to collect innovative ideas from new sources.
By John Dix | 09 August, 2014 07:16
Australian entrepreneurs Amber Blumanis, creator of Stopover app, and Philip Andrews, cofounder of Liquid State, were announced as winners in the international Talent Unleashed Awards last night.
By Rebecca Merrett | 01 August, 2014 12:29
The government and opposition can agree to fix issues holding back Australian startups and innovation, according to Communications Shadow Minister Jason Clare.
By Adam Bender | 09 April, 2014 13:56
Five years ago, Nokia dominated the smartphone market. How quickly things change. But before you sit back and think, ‘that won’t happen to me’, take a look at the competitive environment in which your company operates. Daunting, isn’t it?
By Georgina Swan | 05 April, 2011 18:03
PNC Financial Services is targeting 18- to 24-year-olds with its Virtual Wallet, a mobile and online banking service that is designed for people who are setting up their first bank accounts. Since the service launched in August 2008, PNC is averaging 200 new accounts per day, says Michael Ley, vice president at PNC.
By Nancy Gohring | 28 August, 2009 01:35
Whitepapers about innovation
This whitepaper will explain how to grow your business by sharing enterprise data and services via application programming interfaces (APIs). • Open APIs, once used only by leading technology companies such as Amazon and Facebook, have become much more prevalent • Open APIs are projected to reach 30,000 by 2016, compared to less than 600 in 2007 • A well thought-out open API strategy can drive innovation and help you compete in today’s business environment.
Most organisations want to improve web application performance for their users, but they can’t always justify the cost of implementing acceleration techniques.Fine out where to find a simple, low-risk, and low-cost acceleration solution that can significantly improve the end-user experience. Read more
- 3D vendor sells $1,500 part to make metal guns
- IT pros should pay attention to 'shadow IT,' Interop NY keynoters urge
- Don't laugh: Jimmy Kimmel Most Dangerous Cyber Celebrity of 2014
- After a long road to the server market, ARM CEO Segars looks ahead
- FCC: Some TV stations could earn huge dollars in spectrum auction
- Hurry! Wait! Go! Joomla stumbles with patch for serious vulnerability
- Microsoft weaves around Office bloat complaints with Sway authoring tool
- Google bows to pressure, removes news snippets from German search results
- OpenVPN servers can be vulnerable to Shellshock Bash vulnerability
- Satellite radar measurements map the seafloor
- Apple delivers OS X Yosemite 'golden master' to devs
- Alcatel-Lucent sells enterprise networking unit to China Huaxin
- Hacked celebrities 'dumb', says proposed EU digital commissioner
- Fujitsu to design Japanese exascale supercomputer
- NBN Co eyes FTTN trial extension