innovation - News, Features, and Slideshows
The government and opposition can agree to fix issues holding back Australian startups and innovation, according to Communications Shadow Minister Jason Clare.
By Adam Bender | 09 April, 2014 13:56
Microsoft's BizSpark program for startups, which celebrated its half-decade anniversary earlier this month, has been receiving record interest according to the software vendor's Australian director of developer and platform evangelism, Sarah Vaughan.
By Rohan Pearce | 27 November, 2013 11:19
Five years ago, Nokia dominated the smartphone market. How quickly things change. But before you sit back and think, ‘that won’t happen to me’, take a look at the competitive environment in which your company operates. Daunting, isn’t it?
By Georgina Swan | 05 April, 2011 18:03
PNC Financial Services is targeting 18- to 24-year-olds with its Virtual Wallet, a mobile and online banking service that is designed for people who are setting up their first bank accounts. Since the service launched in August 2008, PNC is averaging 200 new accounts per day, says Michael Ley, vice president at PNC.
By Nancy Gohring | 28 August, 2009 01:35
Whitepapers about innovation
This whitepaper includes detailed analysis following a global survey of IT executives, conducted by the Economist Intelligence Unit. The results confirm the need for a changing mix in how IT services are delivered and consumed, and is expected to continue over the next three years.
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
A successful mobile deployment using ActiveSync depends on giving users a reliable, stable sync experience. But if any of the many moving parts in the EAS data path fail or degrade, the experience will suffer. Read this whitepaper to learn how to get ahead of EAS challenges by providing reliable mobile service—particularly for BYOD users.
- LG notches record smartphone shipments on G3 strength
- EBay faces class action suit over data breach
- Turnbull warns ACCC against undermining Telstra NBN agreement
- Sale of Mt. Gox-related Bitcoins.com halted after court order
- Qualcomm faces hurdles collecting royalties from China
- Twitter employees mainly male and white, says it has 'lot of work to do'
- Facebook isn't giving up on search
- Firm says vulnerability in Tails contained in I2P component
- More AT&T customers switch to paying for their phones
- Dropbox lures business users from consumer product
- Ultra high-def TVs still too expensive
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- SSD prices for hybrids, ultrathin laptops to flatten next year
- Microsoft verging on single OS across all devices
- Top 5 take-aways from Tim Cook on Apple's Q3 earnings call