innovation - News, Features, and Slideshows
innovation in pictures
The words “innovation” and “public sector” are rarely – if ever – used in the same sentence. Various regulations in the public sector mean most new technology is often adopted very slowly or avoided completely.
By Ashley Howden, KJR | 17 April, 2015 14:11
A tech startup accelerator based in Perth aims to spur innovation in the energy and natural resources (ENR) sector.
By Adam Bender | 05 February, 2015 15:22
Five years ago, Nokia dominated the smartphone market. How quickly things change. But before you sit back and think, ‘that won’t happen to me’, take a look at the competitive environment in which your company operates. Daunting, isn’t it?
By Georgina Swan | 05 April, 2011 18:03
PNC Financial Services is targeting 18- to 24-year-olds with its Virtual Wallet, a mobile and online banking service that is designed for people who are setting up their first bank accounts. Since the service launched in August 2008, PNC is averaging 200 new accounts per day, says Michael Ley, vice president at PNC.
By Nancy Gohring | 28 August, 2009 01:35
Whitepapers about innovation
A significant challenge lies in professional services firms' sales process and how they go to market and generate new business. This whitepaper looks at how cloud platforms can enable new advantages in business processes, agility and innovation.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCIT Solutions DesignerNSW
- FTClient Services Manager - Programmatic AdvertisingNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCSolution Architect_Microsoft ArchitectureACT
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations. Included are four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place.
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
- VMware’s new management tools are hybrid, hybrid, hybrid
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
- Navy tests first ‘reversible’ clean energy fuel cell storage system
- Qualcomm's new LTE modem hits a gigabit and touches the future of mobile
- It's official: Older versions of IE are now at risk
- Google execs defend tax deal to UK legislators
- Project Kratos: AWS Lambda functionality, without Amazon lock-in
- Microsoft expands Windows 10 release notes, but experts want more, much more
- Now your phone can scan documents directly to the cloud with Box Capture
- What's next for IBM’s enterprise social business
- Schneier: terrorists will switch to more secure alternatives to avoid encryption backdoors