innovation - News, Features, and Slideshows
To be innovative, a large corporation must do more than build an "innovation centre," according to panellists from Telstra and major Web companies.
By Adam Bender | 20 October, 2014 18:20
Five years ago, Nokia dominated the smartphone market. How quickly things change. But before you sit back and think, ‘that won’t happen to me’, take a look at the competitive environment in which your company operates. Daunting, isn’t it?
By Georgina Swan | 05 April, 2011 18:03
PNC Financial Services is targeting 18- to 24-year-olds with its Virtual Wallet, a mobile and online banking service that is designed for people who are setting up their first bank accounts. Since the service launched in August 2008, PNC is averaging 200 new accounts per day, says Michael Ley, vice president at PNC.
By Nancy Gohring | 28 August, 2009 01:35
Whitepapers about innovation
This whitepaper will explain how to grow your business by sharing enterprise data and services via application programming interfaces (APIs). • Open APIs, once used only by leading technology companies such as Amazon and Facebook, have become much more prevalent • Open APIs are projected to reach 30,000 by 2016, compared to less than 600 in 2007 • A well thought-out open API strategy can drive innovation and help you compete in today’s business environment.
Developed by the CIO executive Council in conjunction with Rob Livingstone Advisory, Pathways Advanced is a 12-month CIO delivered, small group, mentor based professional leadership development program. Pathways Advanced brings together best practice, thought leadership and business insights for today’s most promising ICT professionals
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTSenior SEO ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTClient Service Director - Search: SEO & PPCNSW
- FTDigital Marketing CoordinatorNSW
- FTDigital Performance Manager - MediaNSW
- FTAccount Manager - DataNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
A successful mobile deployment using ActiveSync depends on giving users a reliable, stable sync experience. But if any of the many moving parts in the EAS data path fail or degrade, the experience will suffer. Read this whitepaper to learn how to get ahead of EAS challenges by providing reliable mobile service—particularly for BYOD users.
- North Korea reportedly blocks Facebook and Twitter
- FCC eyes new rules to protect consumers as voice networks transition to IP
- Startup Slack gets $120M infusion to kill email at work
- Oracle's Larry Ellison isn't done building his legacy
- Microsoft Releases NEW Office for the Mac (Oct/2014)
- Microsoft teases Office for Mac with Outlook-only release
- Ericsson's WebRTC browser available for download from the App Store
- HP to jolt 3D printer market
- Starbucks says 1 in 6 payments already mobile
- HP's radical new Machine could start computing by 2016
- Apologetic Microsoft unleashes Xim globally for Android, Win Phone
- FCC: A range of net neutrality options remain on the table
- iOS 8 app crash rate falls 25% since release
- Pirate Bay co-founder sentenced to 3.5 years imprisonment in Denmark
- Google to kill off SSL 3.0 in Chrome 40