internet - News, Features, and Slideshows
- Microsoft rolls out DLP to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Facebook tries to quell Messenger rumors
- Microsoft frees Visual Studio Online for occasional contributors
- Salesforce.com CRM upgrade puts heavy emphasis on mobile
internet in pictures
Baidu and Tencent are teaming up with a Chinese shopping mall operator in a joint venture that could steal business away from local e-commerce giant Alibaba Group.
By Michael Kan | 29 August, 2014 17:01
For two years, Google has quietly been developing autonomous flying vehicles that can be used to deliver packages for disaster relief or for commerce purposes, the company revealed Thursday.
By Zach Miners | 29 August, 2014 11:16
It seems like poaching drivers is par for the course in the ride-sharing industry.
By Zach Miners | 29 August, 2014 10:28
IBM continues to make the case for the nascent field of cognitive computing, showing off some Watson prototypes that could help speed scientific discovery in the medical field, by scanning large volumes of literature and data far more quickly then humans can, and suggesting possible leads.
By Joab Jackson | 29 August, 2014 07:39
Saving a destination in Google Maps makes it easier to navigate to and also lessens the chance for error when entering or trying to remember an address.
By Nick Barber | 22 May, 2013 17:54
If you avoid some gotchas and keep a close eye on resource usage, you can have a handy server in the Amazon cloud for free
By Serdar Yegulalp | 10 April, 2013 10:16
Plans by smart thermostat maker Nest Labs to share some customer data with corporate parent Google means the search engine giant will be fending off privacy concerns as it expands into home automation.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 27 June, 2014 04:58
As an industry, we have been looking at cloud-based technologies both from private and public structure and how best to optimize design, engineer and develop such technologies to better optimize the world of wireless and the Internet of Everything.
By Dr. Hossein Eslambolchi | 25 June, 2014 05:39
Whitepapers about internet
Organizations today operate in a Faster Forward world, as they experience a shift towards an increasingly mobile workforce. Following this, an evolving stream of attackers are now targeting mobile devices where they can more easily access a larger number of high-value corporate and government assets. This paper will guide you through finding the right Web security partner that can improve efficiency while reducing risks and improving web experience.
UXC Connect’s Jesmond Psaila says that DevOps can do for IT operations what Agile did for software development. This paper demonstrates how, by combining both approaches, you can significantly improve operational efficiency and time-to-market. • Marketing and development teams want to constantly change or increase functionality, while IT operations teams want to keep the environment as stable as possible • Agile software development and virtualisation have not solved the time-to-value problem faced by marketing and IT operations teams • Recent movements in DevOps aim to address and redefine a more agile service management platform, while new tools have vastly improved functionality to configure and automate common processes
- FTSenior Media TraderNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTDigital Media PlannerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
Customers are increasingly virtualising their environments to maximize capacity and cut cost. With only a few Flash drives and the software products in the FAST Suite, EMC VNX customers can realise those same benefits in their storage environment with a Flash 1st data strategy. Download now and find out how customers no longer have to compromise between performance & TCO.
- How to run Flash on your iPad (if you must)
- Baidu, Tencent help Chinese shopping malls take on Alibaba
- LG playing waiting game for plasma TV exit
- Australian startup snapshot: Vimcore
- Telstra finalises joint venture with Telkom Indonesia
- IN PICTURES: The new Microsoft under Satya Nadella
- Toshiba sensor to sharpen smartphone photos
- In pictures: SAP opens $60m Melbourne innovation centre
- Google's Project Wing building drone delivery service
- In pictures: Capgemini unveils SMAC lab in Melbourne
- Poaching drivers may be the norm for ride-sharing companies
- Half-Life publisher Valve faces ACCC legal action
- Hillary Clinton: 'Our technology companies are not part of our government'
- In Pictures: 15 simple, secret Windows tips and tricks designed to save you time
- In Pictures: 7 cheap computing boards for scratching your maker itch