ios - News, Features, and Slideshows
ios in pictures
Seasoned business travelers share their favorite Android and iOS apps for booking flights and hotels, navigating airports and unfamiliar cities, staying in touch while on the move, and much more.
By James A. Martin | 21 October, 2014 09:08
If you're looking to buy a used iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device, Apple is now offering an online tool to let you first check if it's been locked down by the previous owner, which could indicate that it was actually stolen or lost.
By Lucian Constantin | 02 October, 2014 21:41
Faster innovation, better security, new markets -- the case for opening Swift might be more compelling than Apple will admit
By Peter Wayner | 15 September, 2014 20:09
The Apple-IBM partnership will have little effect on Microsoft's dominance in the enterprise, or drastically change its mutating mobile strategy.
By Gregg Keizer | 17 July, 2014 06:28
The new Apple-IBM partnership seems sure to help Apple sell more iPads to businesses, but it may also be setting off alarm bells at mobile device management companies large and small.
By Matt Hamblen | 17 July, 2014 02:57
An Australian company has made a big deal this week of taking umbridge over Apple's use of the name HealthKit. That's because the company is named HealthKit.
By Ryan Faas | 07 June, 2014 01:46
Whitepapers about ios
Targeted phishing attacks are affecting the security in businesses of all sizes. This helpful infographic shows who’s at risk, why data breaches are growing and the layers of defence you can have. • 1 in 2 phishing attacks have been targeted at large enterprises • Attacks on businesses with 1 to 250 employees have increased in the last two years • Most mobile vulnerabilities are on the Apple iOS platform
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
Most organisations want to improve web application performance for their users, but they can’t always justify the cost of implementing acceleration techniques.Fine out where to find a simple, low-risk, and low-cost acceleration solution that can significantly improve the end-user experience. Read more
- Why Google wants to replace Gmail
- Wi-Fi Passpoint standard now knits together SF, San Jose, London
- Big Data Digest: Rise of the think-bots
- FCC pushes TV spectrum auction to 2016 after legal challenge
- Apple mum as Mac owners tussle with Yosemite over Wi-Fi problems
- Wireless price war's good for consumers, but challenges carriers
- Apple Pay tops Tim Cook's to-do list in China
- The ratings: Most net neutrality groups get poor grades for funding transparency
- Advocacy groups accused of obscuring corporate ties in net neutrality debate
- Secretive funding fuels ongoing net neutrality astroturfing controversy
- OS X Yosemite uptake climbs to 13% in first week
- Researcher works to make 3D-printed metals stronger, customizable
- Court shuts down alleged PC tech support scam
- New material could lead to longer-lasting batteries
- RiteAid blocks Apple Pay, Google Wallet