ios - News, Features, and Slideshows
ios in pictures
Seasoned business travelers share their favorite Android and iOS apps for booking flights and hotels, navigating airports and unfamiliar cities, staying in touch while on the move, and much more.
By James A. Martin | 21 October, 2014 09:08
If you're looking to buy a used iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device, Apple is now offering an online tool to let you first check if it's been locked down by the previous owner, which could indicate that it was actually stolen or lost.
By Lucian Constantin | 02 October, 2014 21:41
Faster innovation, better security, new markets -- the case for opening Swift might be more compelling than Apple will admit
By Peter Wayner | 15 September, 2014 20:09
The Apple-IBM partnership will have little effect on Microsoft's dominance in the enterprise, or drastically change its mutating mobile strategy.
By Gregg Keizer | 17 July, 2014 06:28
The new Apple-IBM partnership seems sure to help Apple sell more iPads to businesses, but it may also be setting off alarm bells at mobile device management companies large and small.
By Matt Hamblen | 17 July, 2014 02:57
An Australian company has made a big deal this week of taking umbridge over Apple's use of the name HealthKit. That's because the company is named HealthKit.
By Ryan Faas | 07 June, 2014 01:46
Whitepapers about ios
Targeted phishing attacks are affecting the security in businesses of all sizes. This helpful infographic shows who’s at risk, why data breaches are growing and the layers of defence you can have. • 1 in 2 phishing attacks have been targeted at large enterprises • Attacks on businesses with 1 to 250 employees have increased in the last two years • Most mobile vulnerabilities are on the Apple iOS platform
Developed by the CIO executive Council in conjunction with Rob Livingstone Advisory, Pathways Advanced is a 12-month CIO delivered, small group, mentor based professional leadership development program. Pathways Advanced brings together best practice, thought leadership and business insights for today’s most promising ICT professionals
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTSenior SEO ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTClient Service Director - Search: SEO & PPCNSW
- FTAccount Manager - DataNSW
- FTDigital Marketing CoordinatorNSW
- FTDigital Performance Manager - MediaNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
As your organization implements BYOD, it’s important to maintain compliance with data security and privacy regulations. This paper provides some key best practices to avoid problems and stay vigilant. • Poor compliance can result in financial penalties, litigation and damage to your company’s reputation • Make sure you have the IT solutions you need to avoid data leaks, avert data loss and prevent unauthorized access to information • Employ solutions designed to streamline BYOD management and simplify the process of proving compliance
- Apologetic Microsoft unleashes Xim globally for Android, Win Phone
- FCC: A range of net neutrality options remain on the table
- iOS 8 app crash rate falls 25% since release
- Pirate Bay co-founder sentenced to 3.5 years imprisonment in Denmark
- Google to kill off SSL 3.0 in Chrome 40
- BlackBerry upgrades BBM with timed messages
- NASA puts finishing touches on its first Mars-bound spacecraft
- Facebook sets up shop on the Tor anonymity network
- Sharp smartband LCD uses 1,000 times less power
- HP's move into 3D printing will radically change manufacturing
- Hungary ditches Internet tax plans after protests
- Sony's new mobile chief has hands full as handsets struggle
- IBM joins Tencent to target China's growing enterprise cloud market
- Samsung attacks Chinese rivals with new mid-range Galaxy phones
- FCC's Wheeler said to mull hybrid approach to net neutrality