ios - News, Features, and Slideshows
ios in pictures
Given that at least five top-flight smartphones will be launched in September, would-be buyers will have plenty of choices.
By Matt Hamblen | 22 August, 2014 20:15
University and vendor researchers are congregating in San Diego this week at USENIX Security '14 to share the latest findings in security and privacy, and here are 5 that jumped out to me as being particularly interesting.
By Bob Brown | 20 August, 2014 08:46
Apple's iPhone 5C, the lower-priced model introduced last year -- by many accounts to boost sales in countries like China -- has done poorly in the People's Republic.
By Gregg Keizer | 19 August, 2014 05:24
The iOSphere is more and more certain it knows the details of the Apple iPhone 6, even though there is less and less to go on.
By John Cox | 16 August, 2014 07:08
The Apple-IBM partnership will have little effect on Microsoft's dominance in the enterprise, or drastically change its mutating mobile strategy.
By Gregg Keizer | 17 July, 2014 06:28
The new Apple-IBM partnership seems sure to help Apple sell more iPads to businesses, but it may also be setting off alarm bells at mobile device management companies large and small.
By Matt Hamblen | 17 July, 2014 02:57
An Australian company has made a big deal this week of taking umbridge over Apple's use of the name HealthKit. That's because the company is named HealthKit.
By Ryan Faas | 07 June, 2014 01:46
OS X Yosemite will run on about eight of every 10 Macs, a boon for customers who want to upgrade this fall, but also another proof point that "good enough" has contributed to the personal computer business's stagnation.
By Gregg Keizer | 06 June, 2014 01:22
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTDigital Media PlannerNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
With some of the highest levels of social media penetration, mobile device ownership, and Internet connectivity in the world, Asian markets are ripe for more innovative and adept interactive engagement. In this study, we look at how marketers in the region express high hopes for digital, but hare held back with limited budgets and a region-wide lack of talent and training. Click for more
- Security spending gets boost from mobile, social and cloud, says Gartner
- Microsoft engineer: 'Definitely problems' with test process after crippling Windows patch
- Sony's perfume bottle camera is aimed at selfie addicts
- Carmakers put Apple's CarPlay in the slow lane
- What matters in the fall smartphone lineup: brand, display size, battery life, LTE
- Startup tips: Separating speculators from investors
- Mobile apps could be abused to make expensive phone calls
- St George to support biometric banking in iOS 8
- In Pictures: Our 10 favourite techie Simpsons episodes and moments
- ACMA requires NBN warning on backup power
- Security spending nears $2 billion a year in Australia: Gartner
- Google's search app gets friendlier to bilingual Android users
- NBN end users approach 100Mbps with FTTN
- Adult content could stimulate virtual reality market
- Cloud computing: Potential, pitfalls for people with disabilities