ios - News, Features, and Slideshows
ios in pictures
Hundreds of Android and iOS apps are still vulnerable to a dangerous attack revealed two weeks ago that can compromise encrypted data, a security vendor said Tuesday.
By Jeremy Kirk | 18 March, 2015 12:04
Apple has updated its iOS development guidelines to spell out what consent mobile apps dealing with human medical research must obtain.
By Fred O'Connor | 14 March, 2015 04:40
National Australia Bank (NAB) has introduced a free iOS and Android point of sale app for small business owners called NAB Now.
By Hamish Barwick | 13 March, 2015 16:44
As concern grows about data collection by mobile apps, Apple and companies involved with its new ResearchKit software development framework for medical studies say users of the first five apps have nothing to worry about.
By Fred O'Connor | 12 March, 2015 04:06
Apple thinks its new software framework can solve some of the biggest challenges facing medical researchers, including recruiting people for studies and collecting health data more frequently.
By Fred O'Connor | 10 March, 2015 05:56
Faster innovation, better security, new markets -- the case for opening Swift might be more compelling than Apple will admit
By Peter Wayner | 15 September, 2014 20:09
The Apple-IBM partnership will have little effect on Microsoft's dominance in the enterprise, or drastically change its mutating mobile strategy.
By Gregg Keizer | 17 July, 2014 06:28
The new Apple-IBM partnership seems sure to help Apple sell more iPads to businesses, but it may also be setting off alarm bells at mobile device management companies large and small.
By Matt Hamblen | 17 July, 2014 02:57
An Australian company has made a big deal this week of taking umbridge over Apple's use of the name HealthKit. That's because the company is named HealthKit.
By Ryan Faas | 07 June, 2014 01:46
Whitepapers about ios
Targeted phishing attacks are affecting the security in businesses of all sizes. This helpful infographic shows who’s at risk, why data breaches are growing and the layers of defence you can have. • 1 in 2 phishing attacks have been targeted at large enterprises • Attacks on businesses with 1 to 250 employees have increased in the last two years • Most mobile vulnerabilities are on the Apple iOS platform
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTBusiness Management - Account Director - Leading Entertainment ClientNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCFront End Web Developer (Drupal)NSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTJunior Media Buyer - Sales CoordinatorNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
This whitepaper looks into one of Australia’s largest engineering, contracting and service organisations and why they have chosen to adopt VDI, their goals and achievements since implementation. •Provides advice to technology leaders considering their own workplace strategy and/or evaluating VDI •Major benefits found in cost management through the centralisation of infrastructure •Productivity and employee engagement increased through more efficient mobilisation of over 20 processes
- Vodafone cuts complaints
- GitHub recovering from massive DDoS attacks
- In Pictures: How 20 (mostly) tech companies' logos have evolved over the years
- In Pictures: Worst data breaches of 2014
- In Pictures: 9 security gadgets for mobile devices
- 'Largest DDoS attack' in GitHub's history targets anticensorship projects
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split
- French self-driving car goes for a spin around Paris monument
- Google to bring imaging, sensor technology to the operating room
- 5 freshly-funded cloud computing companies worth watching
- Why Meerkat and Periscope are the next big challenge for marketers
- USB Type-C peripherals are on the way, and storage devices are first up