iPad apps - News, Features, and Slideshows
iPad apps in pictures
Third party developers will be able to build mobile applications that tap into the features of Adobe's Creative Cloud thanks to a new SDK the company is releasing as part of a major update to the suite of graphic design products.
By Rohan Pearce | 19 June, 2014 08:00
Foxtel Go is a new app that allows current Foxtel subscribers to watch various live TV channels and selected catch up programs on an iPad. The app is free to use and provides excellent quality video streaming, though the range of programs and channels on offer can be limiting depending on your tastes.
By Ross Catanzariti | 17 January, 2013 09:35
Despite her office being destroyed in the recent Brisbane floods, Amanda Given of Given Law was able to continue accessing her law firm's files through an iPhone application.
By Lisa Banks | 05 April, 2011 11:37
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Media TraderNSW
- FTMedia Planner Buyer - Media Trader OpportunitiesNSW
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
Cloud computing introduces new security challenges for both consumers and providers of cloud services across all types of IT environments. CA’s strategy and vision outlines how to securely provision users, and choose & simplify an IAM deployment models.
- Software bugs most common cause for mobile Internet outages, study says
- FCC gets record number of net neutrality comments, what now?
- Subway to accept NFC payments starting in October
- Micro Focus buying Novell, Suse Linux owner for $1.2 billion
- IBM wants to replace the spreadsheet with Watson Analytics
- Apple issues third OS X Yosemite public beta
- German court lifts countrywide ban on UberPop
- Micron ships 16nm node SSDs, cheapest price yet
- Cisco gains strength in next-gen firewalls via Sourcefire code
- Microsoft sets Windows 9 reveal for Sept. 30
- Mail.Ru buys rest of Russia's VKontakte, ending shareholder dispute
- Net neutrality's hollow promise to startups
- Many Android devices vulnerable to session hijacking through the default browser
- Intel teams with Indian firm to launch 'Eddy' tablet for children
- Infor plots move into cloud financials in strike against Workday