iPad apps - News, Features, and Slideshows
iPad apps in pictures
Third party developers will be able to build mobile applications that tap into the features of Adobe's Creative Cloud thanks to a new SDK the company is releasing as part of a major update to the suite of graphic design products.
By Rohan Pearce | 19 June, 2014 08:00
Foxtel Go is a new app that allows current Foxtel subscribers to watch various live TV channels and selected catch up programs on an iPad. The app is free to use and provides excellent quality video streaming, though the range of programs and channels on offer can be limiting depending on your tastes.
By Ross Catanzariti | 17 January, 2013 09:35
Despite her office being destroyed in the recent Brisbane floods, Amanda Given of Given Law was able to continue accessing her law firm's files through an iPhone application.
By Lisa Banks | 05 April, 2011 11:37
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
With large shifts to SaaS and cloud-based solutions, IT is discovering that the end user (IT’s own customer) is seeing a significantly different user experience as the applications that they rely on for their day-to-day productivity are being choked by the backhaul bottlenecks that never existed within the walls of the corporate datacenter. This whitepaper looks at how businesses feeling bandwidth pressure should reassess their WAN.
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Wednesday, July 29
- Russian hackers use Twitter to mask sneaky data theft
- Ink-shooting game 'Splatoon' helps power Nintendo to profit
- On your mark, get set, update! Windows 10 is here
- Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps
- Startup GO1 secures US$1 million investment deal
- Making Windows 10 was like 'ordering pizza for 1.5 billion people'
- Venuemob expands into four more Australian markets
- No building access card? No problem if you have new Def Con tools
- Victoria, WA leading ICT worker growth
- Twitter mulling big changes to how you view tweets
- Telstra TV to take on Google, Apple
- NSW to launch digital identity for government services
- Windows 10: What we like, what we don't like
- 3D XPoint might change computing as much as SSDs did