iPad apps - News, Features, and Slideshows
iPad apps in pictures
Third party developers will be able to build mobile applications that tap into the features of Adobe's Creative Cloud thanks to a new SDK the company is releasing as part of a major update to the suite of graphic design products.
By Rohan Pearce | 19 June, 2014 08:00
Foxtel Go is a new app that allows current Foxtel subscribers to watch various live TV channels and selected catch up programs on an iPad. The app is free to use and provides excellent quality video streaming, though the range of programs and channels on offer can be limiting depending on your tastes.
By Ross Catanzariti | 17 January, 2013 09:35
Despite her office being destroyed in the recent Brisbane floods, Amanda Given of Given Law was able to continue accessing her law firm's files through an iPhone application.
By Lisa Banks | 05 April, 2011 11:37
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
CUA, Australia’s largest customer-owned financial institution, provides banking products and services to over 400,000 customers across the country. An initiative to develop new ‘branch of the future’ retail locations made securing mobile data and applications a number one priority. Read this case study to learn how secure mobility helped them to increase collaboration, manageability and innovation.
- Why Google wants to replace Gmail
- Wi-Fi Passpoint standard now knits together SF, San Jose, London
- Big Data Digest: Rise of the think-bots
- FCC pushes TV spectrum auction to 2016 after legal challenge
- Apple mum as Mac owners tussle with Yosemite over Wi-Fi problems
- Wireless price war's good for consumers, but challenges carriers
- Apple Pay tops Tim Cook's to-do list in China
- The ratings: Most net neutrality groups get poor grades for funding transparency
- Advocacy groups accused of obscuring corporate ties in net neutrality debate
- Secretive funding fuels ongoing net neutrality astroturfing controversy
- OS X Yosemite uptake climbs to 13% in first week
- Researcher works to make 3D-printed metals stronger, customizable
- Court shuts down alleged PC tech support scam
- New material could lead to longer-lasting batteries
- RiteAid blocks Apple Pay, Google Wallet