iPad apps - News, Features, and Slideshows
iPad apps in pictures
Third party developers will be able to build mobile applications that tap into the features of Adobe's Creative Cloud thanks to a new SDK the company is releasing as part of a major update to the suite of graphic design products.
By Rohan Pearce | 19 June, 2014 08:00
Foxtel Go is a new app that allows current Foxtel subscribers to watch various live TV channels and selected catch up programs on an iPad. The app is free to use and provides excellent quality video streaming, though the range of programs and channels on offer can be limiting depending on your tastes.
By Ross Catanzariti | 17 January, 2013 09:35
Despite her office being destroyed in the recent Brisbane floods, Amanda Given of Given Law was able to continue accessing her law firm's files through an iPhone application.
By Lisa Banks | 05 April, 2011 11:37
When Canadian food distributor George Weston Limited moved to Microsoft Office 365, it chose F5 Application Delivery Controllers to centrally manage user traffic to its Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) servers.
This helpful infographic demonstrates how, when IT is the backbone of modern business, a converged infrastructure system can solve the challenge of cost, complexity, availability, rapid provisioning and flexibility.
- Blackberry reports falling revenue, but loss shrinks
- Microsoft helps boost Android, iOS app performance with offline access
- Microsoft files suit against alleged tech support scammers
- Casio's latest Exilim high-speed camera can sync with up to seven others
- Critical vulnerability in Git clients puts developers at risk
- Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses
- Think North Korea hacked Sony? Think about this
- Uber temporarily suspends service in Portland
- The 'grinch' isn't a Linux vulnerability, Red Hat says
- Hybrid cloud adoption set for a big boost in 2015
- Driver's license app on a smartphone raises privacy issues
- Worst security breaches of the year 2014: Sony tops the list
- Messaging app Line buys Microsoft's MixRadio music-streaming app
- Vulnerability in embedded Web server exposes millions of routers to hacking
- Amazon Web Services updates console to simplify management