iPhone 4G - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple's iPhone 4 boasts 512MB of system memory, double the amount in last year's iPhone 3GS and the newer iPad tablet, Computerworld has confirmed.
By Gregg Keizer | 18 June, 2010 08:12
While the fourth-generation iPhone could come out this week at Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), it's not too early to peer into the future and speculate what 2011 could mean for iPhone fans.
By Brad Reed | 06 June, 2010 07:28
Apple CEO Steve Jobs used the D8 Conference on Tuesday to air his views on a variety of issues, including Adobe Flash, Google, ATT, and the next-gen iPhone controversy.
By Ian Paul | 03 June, 2010 01:53
If you leave your cell phone on a restaurant table, do I have the right to examine it and publish the details of your life? Of course not. If I did such a thing you'd probably set a lawyer on me and attempt to sue the bejeezus out of me. And rightly so; your private business should remain just that -- private.
By Mark Gibbs | 01 May, 2010 02:47
Apple's notable successes, the iPad and iPhone, hide an important fact: Apple's secrecy comes at the expense of success with business customers. In essence, Apple accepts a position of limited influence in the business world in exchange for a marketing strategy that manipulates consumers brilliantly.
By David Coursey | 28 April, 2010 05:36
At today's announcement of iPhone OS 4.0, Apple unveiled seven major features in the latest version of its OS.
By Ginny Mies | 09 April, 2010 08:22
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
This whitepaper provides some frequently asked questions and important insights about private clouds, to help organisations discover how private clouds add value while maintaining simplicity, enabling automation and driving self-service.
- More AT&T customers switch to paying for their phones
- Dropbox lures business users from consumer product
- Ultra high-def TVs still too expensive
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- SSD prices for hybrids, ultrathin laptops to flatten next year
- Microsoft verging on single OS across all devices
- Top 5 take-aways from Tim Cook on Apple's Q3 earnings call
- IBM aims to disrupt supercomputing market with cloud enticements
- Microsoft again writes off Surface inventory, renews profitability doubts
- Arrests made after international cyber-ring targets StubHub
- Sprint to resell Google Apps for Business cloud service
- What to expect in Facebook's earnings call today
- Google tried to buy music giant Spotify
- Pebble: Next-gen wearables will require new tech, also your personal data
- Low-cost Android tablets to get 4K video with Allwinner 64-bit chip