iPhone 4G - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple's iPhone 4 boasts 512MB of system memory, double the amount in last year's iPhone 3GS and the newer iPad tablet, Computerworld has confirmed.
By Gregg Keizer | 18 June, 2010 08:12
While the fourth-generation iPhone could come out this week at Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), it's not too early to peer into the future and speculate what 2011 could mean for iPhone fans.
By Brad Reed | 06 June, 2010 07:28
Apple CEO Steve Jobs used the D8 Conference on Tuesday to air his views on a variety of issues, including Adobe Flash, Google, ATT, and the next-gen iPhone controversy.
By Ian Paul | 03 June, 2010 01:53
If you leave your cell phone on a restaurant table, do I have the right to examine it and publish the details of your life? Of course not. If I did such a thing you'd probably set a lawyer on me and attempt to sue the bejeezus out of me. And rightly so; your private business should remain just that -- private.
By Mark Gibbs | 01 May, 2010 02:47
Apple's notable successes, the iPad and iPhone, hide an important fact: Apple's secrecy comes at the expense of success with business customers. In essence, Apple accepts a position of limited influence in the business world in exchange for a marketing strategy that manipulates consumers brilliantly.
By David Coursey | 28 April, 2010 05:36
At today's announcement of iPhone OS 4.0, Apple unveiled seven major features in the latest version of its OS.
By Ginny Mies | 09 April, 2010 08:22
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
This document provides the findings of a recent security analysis of your infrastructure. The document represents a summary of these findings and presents a set of recommendations for addressing the detected events.
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
- Sharp phone cameras play slow-motion video at 2,100 fps
- DHS data centre consolidation almost completed
- Amazon.com may be working on Etsy competitor
- BlackBerry cutting staff in smartphone unit
- In Pictures: The 8 things we’re looking for at Google I/O 2015
- In Pictures: Hot stuff - The coolest drones
- Hacked Adult Friend Finder database offered for $17,000
- Design thinking, agile development at heart of building control system
- CSIRO opens $6m metal 3D printing centre
- Telstra, Racing Victoria sign 10-year partnership
- Apple to wind back the clock to '09 with focus on quality, not features, in next OS X
- US Senate blocks NSA surveillance reform bill
- Amazon rules Gartner's magical box
- Google gives Android developers new tools for tracking app performance