iPhone 4G - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple's iPhone 4 boasts 512MB of system memory, double the amount in last year's iPhone 3GS and the newer iPad tablet, Computerworld has confirmed.
By Gregg Keizer | 18 June, 2010 08:12
While the fourth-generation iPhone could come out this week at Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), it's not too early to peer into the future and speculate what 2011 could mean for iPhone fans.
By Brad Reed | 06 June, 2010 07:28
Apple CEO Steve Jobs used the D8 Conference on Tuesday to air his views on a variety of issues, including Adobe Flash, Google, ATT, and the next-gen iPhone controversy.
By Ian Paul | 03 June, 2010 01:53
If you leave your cell phone on a restaurant table, do I have the right to examine it and publish the details of your life? Of course not. If I did such a thing you'd probably set a lawyer on me and attempt to sue the bejeezus out of me. And rightly so; your private business should remain just that -- private.
By Mark Gibbs | 01 May, 2010 02:47
Apple's notable successes, the iPad and iPhone, hide an important fact: Apple's secrecy comes at the expense of success with business customers. In essence, Apple accepts a position of limited influence in the business world in exchange for a marketing strategy that manipulates consumers brilliantly.
By David Coursey | 28 April, 2010 05:36
At today's announcement of iPhone OS 4.0, Apple unveiled seven major features in the latest version of its OS.
By Ginny Mies | 09 April, 2010 08:22
Mining company Teck Resources wanted to ensure high availability and responsiveness for its critical employee communications systems. To achieve this goal, Teck chose a comprehensive F5 traffic management and secure access solution that provides high availability and give users a more responsive experience.
- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- AT&T to get the M8 for Windows, too; it's not just Verizon
- R programming language gaining ground on traditional statistics packages
- How can the Internet have too many routes and not enough addresses?
- OnBeep developing walkie-talkie type wearable for mobile devices
- Samsung builds custom Galaxy Tab 4 Nook tablet with Barnes & Noble
- Linux Foundation to offer new certification for IT workers
- Tablets with voice calling functions take off in Asia
- Start-up offers up endpoint detection and response for behavior-based malware detection
- Samsung to lure buyers for its smart TVs with new games, Skype group calls
- Apple preps final non-security Mavericks update
- As Ebola death toll rises, scientists work on nanotech cure
- Twitter to remove images of deceased upon request
- Government paying 'outrageous' sums to Telstra for NBN: Vodafone CEO
- Vodafone IP core upgrade to bring voice to 4G