iphone6 rumors - News, Features, and Slideshows
Accel Partners Tuesday announced a $100 million fund to back software companies exploiting the technology foundation built by the first wave of Big Data start-ups.
By Bob Brown | 18 June, 2013 16:18
The iOSphere wheezed this week, trying to breathe new life into limp rumors. It pretty much failed.
By John Cox | 29 March, 2013 16:27
New technologies and patents sprouted everywhere this week, causing it seemed a thousand new iPhone 6 rumors to bloom, each more daring, or at least weird, than the one before.
By John Cox | 22 March, 2013 20:06
Keep in mind Professor Trelawney's divination class at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft Wizardry, and much of what happened in the iOSphere this week becomes clear.
By John Cox | 15 March, 2013 15:58
The depth of winter seemed to have a chilling effect on iOSphere rumouring. Most of the mongering activity focused on the shocking "news" that the 4.8-inch iHumongous phone has been "delayed" until mid-2014.
By John Cox | 20 February, 2013 06:56
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
The Health Unit needs to provide continuous and secure access to online medical services, and must safeguard citizens’ health information held in its medical centers.
- IN PICTURES: CeBIT 2015, Sydney, Trade Show
- IN PICTURES: CeBIT 2015, Sydney, Day One Keynote addresses
- Kevin Mitnick's tips for countering social engineering
- Vic govt push to streamline service delivery
- Netflix open-sources security incident management tool
- Sally Beauty investigates possible second card breach
- Coles trials voice-recognition gizmo Hiku
- Infrastructure modernisation drives efficiencies at ANZ
- Rombertik malware destroys computers if detected
- Rackspace adds second Australian data centre
- Canva targets SMBs with new subscription product
- VCE's VxRack systems want to be Vblocks for the next generation
- Microsoft picks security for the enterprise win
- Google buys Timeful to boost its apps' time management skills
- Zuckerberg's zeal for free Internet shows in Internet.org video