iphone6 rumors - News, Features, and Slideshows
Accel Partners Tuesday announced a $100 million fund to back software companies exploiting the technology foundation built by the first wave of Big Data start-ups.
By Bob Brown | 18 June, 2013 16:18
The iOSphere wheezed this week, trying to breathe new life into limp rumors. It pretty much failed.
By John Cox | 29 March, 2013 16:27
New technologies and patents sprouted everywhere this week, causing it seemed a thousand new iPhone 6 rumors to bloom, each more daring, or at least weird, than the one before.
By John Cox | 22 March, 2013 20:06
Keep in mind Professor Trelawney's divination class at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft Wizardry, and much of what happened in the iOSphere this week becomes clear.
By John Cox | 15 March, 2013 15:58
The depth of winter seemed to have a chilling effect on iOSphere rumouring. Most of the mongering activity focused on the shocking "news" that the 4.8-inch iHumongous phone has been "delayed" until mid-2014.
By John Cox | 20 February, 2013 06:56
The Application Usage and Threat Report (June 2014) provides a global view into enterprise application usage and the associated cyber threat landscape. Accomplished by summarizing network traffic assessments conducted across more than 5,500 organizations worldwide between March 2013 and March 2014. This version of the report will analyse the relationship between threats and their application vectors. The most surprising data points being both the diversity of applications displaying threat activity and the high concentration of activity surrounding only a few key techniques.
- In Pictures: Get your resume past the robots - How to beat HR's mechanical gatekeepers
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- Uber will fight to keep its Boston ride data private
- Verizon to allow opt-out from mobile 'supercookies'
- Brief: Tesla boosts 0-60 acceleration with over-the-air software upgrade
- AT&T will pay $18.2B as top bidder in mobile spectrum auction
- BMW cars found vulnerable in Connected Drive hack
- Twitter's Vine Kids app is not just for kids
- Apple puts the big hurt on Samsung
- Google Glass holds promise but requires a 'reset'