iphone6 rumors - News, Features, and Slideshows
Accel Partners Tuesday announced a $100 million fund to back software companies exploiting the technology foundation built by the first wave of Big Data start-ups.
By Bob Brown | 18 June, 2013 16:18
The iOSphere wheezed this week, trying to breathe new life into limp rumors. It pretty much failed.
By John Cox | 29 March, 2013 16:27
New technologies and patents sprouted everywhere this week, causing it seemed a thousand new iPhone 6 rumors to bloom, each more daring, or at least weird, than the one before.
By John Cox | 22 March, 2013 20:06
Keep in mind Professor Trelawney's divination class at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft Wizardry, and much of what happened in the iOSphere this week becomes clear.
By John Cox | 15 March, 2013 15:58
The depth of winter seemed to have a chilling effect on iOSphere rumouring. Most of the mongering activity focused on the shocking "news" that the 4.8-inch iHumongous phone has been "delayed" until mid-2014.
By John Cox | 20 February, 2013 06:56
In the current market, there is an increasing demand for unbiased information about Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions. This white paper focuses on solutions that are anticipated to have an important role in Enterprise Mobility Management. An overview of features has been created to enable a better understanding and comparison of capabilities.
This infographic looks at the current backup and recovery practices of IT managers and CIOs as well as their predictions and plans to protect their valuable information for the future. Find out: How much and where data in organisations is growing the fastest, the top 5 back up challenges organisations are facing and what the road ahead holds for backup and recovery strategies.
- Sprint drops 600 Kbps video-streaming limit after outcry
- Bevy of cheap LTE smartphones on the way, Qualcomm says
- Config error at Boston-area hosting company takes down Reddit, others
- Intel shuffles ranks, President Renée James to exit
- Toyota, Nissan and Honda to back hydrogen fuel cell infrastructure
- Attackers abuse legacy routing protocol to amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, July 2
- Chicago taxes cloud and streaming services
- Google's A.I. system gets its snark from humans
- Xiaomi faces challenge to reach sales goal, amid slowing smartphone growth
- Curtin Uni partners with industry for 'Internet of Everything' research
- After Uber ruling, pressure mounts on companies to reclassify contractors
- Xbox One, PS4 sales in China could be disappointing
- Wi-Fi password-sharing feature in Windows 10 raises security concerns
- In Japan, Uber dons white gloves to battle an elegant rival