iphone6 rumors - News, Features, and Slideshows
Accel Partners Tuesday announced a $100 million fund to back software companies exploiting the technology foundation built by the first wave of Big Data start-ups.
By Bob Brown | 18 June, 2013 16:18
The iOSphere wheezed this week, trying to breathe new life into limp rumors. It pretty much failed.
By John Cox | 29 March, 2013 16:27
New technologies and patents sprouted everywhere this week, causing it seemed a thousand new iPhone 6 rumors to bloom, each more daring, or at least weird, than the one before.
By John Cox | 22 March, 2013 20:06
Keep in mind Professor Trelawney's divination class at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft Wizardry, and much of what happened in the iOSphere this week becomes clear.
By John Cox | 15 March, 2013 15:58
The depth of winter seemed to have a chilling effect on iOSphere rumouring. Most of the mongering activity focused on the shocking "news" that the 4.8-inch iHumongous phone has been "delayed" until mid-2014.
By John Cox | 20 February, 2013 06:56
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Meizhou Municipal Information Centre provides information services to the municipality of Meizhou, China, which has a population of 5.5 million people. The Information Centre is part of the Bureau of Economy and Information, and serves 1,000 municipal and county government bodies. The Meizhou Municipal Information Centre’s small staff provides and maintains information services to the city through the government portal site, extranet and data center. The IT staff wanted to avoid downtime and improve backup and recovery.
- US Senate blocks NSA surveillance reform bill
- Amazon rules Gartner's magical box
- Google gives Android developers new tools for tracking app performance
- Microsoft offers Windows 10 carrot, threatens with stick
- US Senate leader pushes to extend NSA phone dragnet
- IBM defends use of temp visa workers
- Marines test augmented reality battlefield
- Pebble Time smartwatch to begin shipping on May 27
- Adblock browsers for Android and iOS to keep mobile ads, tracking at bay
- Torque G02 smartphone doesn't mind a saltwater dunk
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, May 22
- Factory reset in Android phones leaves sensitive user data behind
- Secom security drone follows, photographs intruders
- Alibaba's UC Browser found leaking users' data
- Freelance hacking site vows to clean up dodgy listings