- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
- Tutorial: How to fix app store errors in Windows 8
- 10 open source e-learning projects to watch
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
Customers are looking for a variety of new capabilities from IT outsourcers, ranging from their involvement in business outcomes to greater knowledge of the customer's area of business, according to a report by Forrester Research.
By John Ribeiro | 16 June, 2010 06:16
CIOs have long struggled to measure and demonstrate the business value of IT investments. But there's a relatively new approach to making IT investment and operating decisions -- and then proving their value to shareholders -- called the IT Capability Maturity Framework.
By Matt Hamblen | 25 May, 2010 05:12
Learn how every business can improve efficiency, compete better, and deliver compelling user experiences with flash. You'll also gain access to Gartner's 2013 Cool Vendor Report Download our ebook and learn how you can: - Improve efficiency - Compete better - Deliver compelling user experiences
- FTContent StrategistNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager/Senior Content Manager - CRM/Loyalty FocusNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
Finding a needle in a hay stack is hard, but the task pales in comparison to finding a specific needle in a pile of needles. Selecting the ideal Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution can feel just as daunting. ERP represents a serious investment for any organisation and is vital to future success. This report explores the strategies organisations are employing to find the right ERP fit that will give them the tools they need to thrive.
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab 4 line-up goes on sale May 1 starting at $199.99
- Apple kicks off public OS X beta testing
- It's the little things that matter in Amazon Redshift upgrade
- Google AdWords cleared in geotagging patent lawsuit
- China's Xiaomi targets ten markets in international expansion
- Toshiba, SanDisk NAND flash memory shrinks to 15-nanometer process
- Bing for schools out of pilot stage, promises ad-free search
- NSA spying revelations have tired out China's Huawei
- Brazil's senate passes Internet legislation ahead of NETmundial conference
- US to vote on sharp increase in broadband subsidies
- Coding error protects some Android apps from Heartbleed
- Optus Satellite extends NZ market reach with Wireless Nation deal
- Dorian Nakamoto thanks Bitcoin users for donations
- While Heartbleed distracts, hackers hit US universities
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?