IT costs - News, Features, and Slideshows
Customers are looking for a variety of new capabilities from IT outsourcers, ranging from their involvement in business outcomes to greater knowledge of the customer's area of business, according to a report by Forrester Research.
By John Ribeiro | 16 June, 2010 06:16
CIOs have long struggled to measure and demonstrate the business value of IT investments. But there's a relatively new approach to making IT investment and operating decisions -- and then proving their value to shareholders -- called the IT Capability Maturity Framework.
By Matt Hamblen | 25 May, 2010 05:12
The Insider’s Guide to Evaluating Security Incident and Event Management Appliances
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- Uber will fight to keep its Boston ride data private
- Verizon to allow opt-out from mobile 'supercookies'
- Brief: Tesla boosts 0-60 acceleration with over-the-air software upgrade
- AT&T will pay $18.2B as top bidder in mobile spectrum auction
- BMW cars found vulnerable in Connected Drive hack
- Twitter's Vine Kids app is not just for kids
- Apple puts the big hurt on Samsung
- Google Glass holds promise but requires a 'reset'
- Microsoft updates cloud-based SQL Server to simplify management
- Intuit backpedals from TurboTax changes after upgrade uproar
- Can't keep this bad boy down: ZeroAccess botnet back in business