IT costs - News, Features, and Slideshows
Customers are looking for a variety of new capabilities from IT outsourcers, ranging from their involvement in business outcomes to greater knowledge of the customer's area of business, according to a report by Forrester Research.
By John Ribeiro | 16 June, 2010 06:16
CIOs have long struggled to measure and demonstrate the business value of IT investments. But there's a relatively new approach to making IT investment and operating decisions -- and then proving their value to shareholders -- called the IT Capability Maturity Framework.
By Matt Hamblen | 25 May, 2010 05:12
In this White Paper, IDC offers up some quantifiable benefits that Asian enterprises have observed as a result of deploying backup and recovery solutions. · Many enterprises are finding that the backup and recovery processes and technologies that they have implemented have not kept pace with the demands of the business · IDC identifies how organizations can experience savings and improvements from the deployment of different types of technologies · The benefits fall into three categories: storage environment cost savings; end-user productivity enhancements; and IT staff productivity optimization
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTSearch/SEO/SEM/PPC - Multiple OpportunitiesNSW
- FTSenior SEO ManagerNSW
- FTAcquisition Marketing ExceutiveNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
Rackspace Hosting, the world’s leading specialist in hosting and cloud computing, wanted to offer its customers an easy way to link dedicated managed servers to cloudbased servers. The company used Application Delivery Networking devices from F5 to help build a hybrid service called RackConnect.
- 'Less' means more to malware authors targeting Linux users
- UK plans to introduce new Web snooping law
- NXP opens wallet to build wearables with better battery life
- Senate backs Ludlam on data retention costs
- Merchants welcome Square to Australia
- Report: Samsung's head of TVs may be asked to revitalize mobile business
- Webcam snooper now looking for a job
- Telstra targets government with secure cloud offer
- Australia, Canada, UK and China weigh in on Insecam privacy issue
- Traces of Regin malware may date back to 2006
- Analyst, Vodafone cast doubt on likelihood of telco's sale
- Symantec identifies sophisticated, stealthy 'Regin' malware
- Spliddit: Algorithms to divide the rent, stuff, or credit fairly between people
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500