- Tutorial: How to fix app store errors in Windows 8
- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
- 10 open source e-learning projects to watch
- How to fight back against CryptoLocker
IT management in pictures
How much real work can one get done on a tablet? Or are tablets mostly designed for entertainment? The questions arise as a recent survey of college students showed a small decline in tablet ownership.
By Matt Hamblen | 24 April, 2014 06:47
Roughly a year after settling an ugly, protracted legal battle with Oracle, Montclair State University is planning to implement a rival vendor's ERP (enterprise-resource-planning) system.
By Chris Kanaracus | 24 April, 2014 05:46
Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella, will participate in Thursday's quarterly earnings call, a departure from the company's past practice, when former chief executive Steve Ballmer rarely joined calls with Wall Street analysts.
By Gregg Keizer | 24 April, 2014 05:36
Was HP's CIO the best paid in the country in 2012? Maybe.
By Jamie Eckle | 22 April, 2014 00:42
National security may be at stake as private businesses try to manage a growing number of cyberthreats, but IT professionals shouldn't have to bear that burden alone.
By Stephen Lawson | 18 April, 2014 08:47
Peter Markos, CIO and general manager for Rotary International, contends with challenges ranging from authenticating a constantly changing list of users who need to access Rotary's systems to enabling applications that work for a vastly diverse membership.
By Mary K. Pratt | 24 March, 2014 10:37
Contributing to open-source projects can give software developers an edge over other applicants in the competitive IT job market, say hiring professionals.
By Fred O'Connor | 11 February, 2014 15:46
Whitepapers about IT management
Because of the growing complexity of IT architecture, organisations need to think more strategically about their approach to license and asset management. In this whitepaper, we hear the insights from industry leaders and discuss five reasons why IT departments need a centralised, coordinated and proactive approach to license and asset management. Click to download!
Learn how every business can improve efficiency, compete better, and deliver compelling user experiences with flash. You'll also gain access to Gartner's 2013 Cool Vendor Report Download our ebook and learn how you can: - Improve efficiency - Compete better - Deliver compelling user experiences
- FTContent StrategistNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager/Senior Content Manager - CRM/Loyalty FocusNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
This paper discusses: • The growing challenge of maintaining information security in today’s evolving enterprise environment • Key advantages of desktop virtualization as an inherently more secure computing architecture • The top ten benefits of using desktop virtualization to strengthen information security • And how you can regain control and reduce risk without sacrificing business productivity and growth
- In pictures: NextDC rolls out hardware dispensing vending machines
- Qualcomm could face SEC probe over Chinese bribery allegations
- Automated call scam targets Qantas customers
- Megaupload seeks return of millions in frozen Hong Kong assets
- Securing the Internet of Things in a connected world
- Apple defies PC downturn again, boosts Mac sales
- Zynga founder Mark Pincus gives up day-to-day duties
- FCC will seek input on latest net neutrality proposal
- Apple to Microsoft: Better late than never for Office on iPad
- In Pictures: Fave raves - 33 tech pros share their favourite IT products
- In Pictures: What the rumour mill expects from iOS 8
- In Pictures: 15 tips for surviving - and thriving - as an IT contractor
- Quip issues API for mobile word processor, aims it at enterprise IT
- In Pictures: Cool tech and hot cars from the N.Y. Int'l Auto Show
- Telstra signs broadband security deal with Mako Networks