- Akamai admits its OpenSSL patch was faulty, reissues keys
- Google updates terms of service to reflect its scanning of users' emails
- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
- Tutorial: How to fix app store errors in Windows 8
National Australia Bank’s (NAB) technology transformation is causing an extra security challenge because of the reliance on third-party suppliers, according to the bank’s head of IT security, Andrew Dell.
By Hamish Barwick | 14 May, 2013 16:08
HP has reached the halfway point in its restructuring, with 15,000 employees left to cut to meet its layoff target by the end of next year, according to CEO Meg Whitman.
By Patrick Thibodeau | 01 March, 2013 20:43
Australian banks need to upgrade IT infrastructure and data gathering skills if they want to compete with new players such as Google, according to financial IT consultants.
By Hamish Barwick | 28 November, 2011 12:29
Peter Markos, CIO and general manager for Rotary International, contends with challenges ranging from authenticating a constantly changing list of users who need to access Rotary's systems to enabling applications that work for a vastly diverse membership.
By Mary K. Pratt | 24 March, 2014 10:37
BlackBerry's appointment Monday of former Sybase CEO John Chen as its next executive board chair and interim CEO could be the best news in months for the struggling smartphone company, analysts said.
By Matt Hamblen | 04 November, 2013 16:58
This whitepaper is the second in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section details the design and capabilities of different forms of protection architecture designed for a variety of circumstances, while also providing alternative approaches. The paper also explains how to maintain availability, including network and application defense and DNS DDoS Mitigation.
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTExecutive Producer/Head of Production: Advertising AgencyNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
You need to secure your BYOD devices—but MDM alone isn't enough to prevent data loss. Read this whitepaper—Data Loss Prevention: When MDM Is Not Enough—to learn how to combat MDM shortcomings. See how to add cross-platform security, implement protection policies, and address risks in consumer apps.
- Microsoft's Chinese partner confident Xbox can compete against Android consoles
- Australia needs effective government cyber policy leadership: report
- Court slaps TPG with $400k fine over 000 failure
- Lycamobile issued warning for over-charging customers
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- Ukraine tensions could hurt international security efforts, Kaspersky says
- See ya, Microsoft: Intel looks to Android for growth in tablets
- Rushed Heartbleed fixes may expose users to new attacks
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Typo halts sales of iPhone keyboard as injunction takes effect
- In Pictures: Windows 8.1 tablets with 8-inch screens: Which one is right for you?
- Heartbleed bug is irritating McAfee, Symantec, Kaspersky Lab
- Big data drives 47% growth for top 50 public cloud companies
- Cellular industry makes concession on kill switch
- In Pictures: Inside evolving satellite technology