IT transformation - News, Features, and Slideshows
Williams Martini Racing believes an IT transformation can help get its Formula One racers back into pole position, according to the team’s IT manager.
By Adam Bender | 17 March, 2015 10:25
If Microsoft pulls the layoff trigger today, as many expect, the company will face PR problems if it doesn't make smart moves, a crisis communications expert said.
By Gregg Keizer | 17 July, 2014 23:35
Neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night can compare with the challenges currently facing the United States Postal Service. Email continues to have a crippling effect on the centuries-old agency: The volume of first-class mail, or stamped mail, plummeted by 2.8 billion pieces in 2013.
By Cindy Waxer | 09 December, 2014 02:45
There's a reason the theme song at this year's Open Business Conference was 'Happy.'
By Julia King | 08 May, 2014 01:43
National correspondent Julia King reports the mood is feisty at this year's CITE Conference & Expo.
By Julia King | 30 April, 2014 20:33
Peter Markos, CIO and general manager for Rotary International, contends with challenges ranging from authenticating a constantly changing list of users who need to access Rotary's systems to enabling applications that work for a vastly diverse membership.
By Mary K. Pratt | 24 March, 2014 10:37
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Test ManagerSA
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCApplications DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
This whitepaper looks at the security gaps and disconnects in organisations, how network virtualisation can help to reduce risk and support a higher-level security strategy and why micro-segmentation provided through network virtualisation paves the way for implementing a Zero Trust model.
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Dragula looks to take the bite out of drag-and-drop
- Mozilla sets kill date for Firefox OS on phones
- LTE-U’s cold war may be thawing, as field testing commences ahead of summit
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Fed up with bogus computer support calls, man turns tables on scammers
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- SamsaraJS: Famo.us fork juices mobile Web UIs
- How to secure Amazon Web Services like a boss
- UN panel backs WikiLeaks' Julian Assange, but he may not go free
- The Neutrino exploit kit has a new way to detect security researchers
- 7 smartphone trends to watch this year
- What businesses need to know about Privacy Shield