IT Leadership - News, Features, and Slideshows
One hundred and forty characters weren't enough space for Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella, to backpedal from comments he made at a women-in-computing conference, so he took to his firm's website.
By Gregg Keizer | 10 October, 2014 13:22
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella said Windows has been re-architected to give it a central role in the Internet of Things.
By Patrick Thibodeau | 08 October, 2014 06:13
Ex-CEO Steve Ballmer resigned from the Microsoft board today, effective immediately.
By Gregg Keizer | 20 August, 2014 06:19
If the White House learned one thing from the Healthcare.gov debacle, it was that the website needs clear-thinking people who can see a problem for what it is. Mikey Dickerson may just be that person.
By Computerworld Staff | 13 August, 2014 06:28
A former Microsoft finance manager was sentenced to two years in federal prison Friday after pleading guilty to an insider trading scheme that netted he and a partner more than $400,000.
By Gregg Keizer | 11 August, 2014 21:39
When you graduated from high school, you might have thought peer pressure was mostly over.
By Sharon Gaudin | 09 August, 2014 06:21
Bill Gates has sold another 20 million shares of the company he co-founded, driving his portfolio under the 300-million mark for the first time, according to regulatory filings.
By Gregg Keizer | 05 August, 2014 20:46
Mozilla today ditched the "interim" label for Chris Beard and appointed him CEO.
By Gregg Keizer | 29 July, 2014 06:25
The percentage of Microsoft current and former employees who approve of CEO Satya Nadella has dropped since the company announced layoffs.
By Gregg Keizer | 28 July, 2014 20:15
Apple's chief of Internet software and services, Eddy Cue, has put himself up on the charity auction block.
By Gregg Keizer | 15 July, 2014 06:07
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
Smart companies use DevOps to speed the rollout and quality of new apps and services to market. Read this report to see the findings from a survey of 1300 global IT leaders, including the real benefits a good DevOps strategy can bring to your business.
- Microsoft's Surface turns first profit in 2 years
- Why Google wants to replace Gmail
- Wi-Fi Passpoint standard now knits together SF, San Jose, London
- Big Data Digest: Rise of the think-bots
- FCC pushes TV spectrum auction to 2016 after legal challenge
- Apple mum as Mac owners tussle with Yosemite over Wi-Fi problems
- Wireless price war's good for consumers, but challenges carriers
- Apple Pay tops Tim Cook's to-do list in China
- The ratings: Most net neutrality groups get poor grades for funding transparency
- Advocacy groups accused of obscuring corporate ties in net neutrality debate
- Secretive funding fuels ongoing net neutrality astroturfing controversy
- OS X Yosemite uptake climbs to 13% in first week
- Researcher works to make 3D-printed metals stronger, customizable
- Court shuts down alleged PC tech support scam
- New material could lead to longer-lasting batteries