Mozilla, the maker of Firefox, went into damage control mode over the weekend in response to criticism that its new CEO had donated to a California anti-gay marriage ballot proposition in 2008.
By Gregg Keizer | 01 April, 2014 22:14
The wildly successful playbook used by Steve Jobs at Apple would normally be copied and followed by other companies looking for a competitive edge.
By Mike Bucken | 26 March, 2014 16:36
By Gregg Keizer | 25 March, 2014 13:27
Microsoft's former CEO, Steve Ballmer, hinted recently that he may soon step down from the company's board.
By Gregg Keizer | 24 March, 2014 17:05
Even as Apple CEO Tim Cook is blasted by some investors for not being the next Steve Jobs, the company's employees boosted his approval rating to the 17th spot on an annual ranking of the top U.S. chief executives.
By Gregg Keizer | 21 March, 2014 12:55
In June 1967, when Patrick J. McGovern published the first issue of Computerworld it did something different. It reported on the computing industry from a user perspective.
By Patrick Thibodeau | 20 March, 2014 20:27
Apple last week gave six top executives $12.1 million each in stock grants that will vest over the next four years, according to filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
By Gregg Keizer | 11 March, 2014 10:31
Learn how every business can improve efficiency, compete better, and deliver compelling user experiences with flash. You'll also gain access to Gartner's 2013 Cool Vendor Report Download our ebook and learn how you can: - Improve efficiency - Compete better - Deliver compelling user experiences
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTContent StrategistNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
Learn how Kernkraftwerk Leibstadt (KKL), a Swiss nuclear power plant, achieved 95% virtualization with 50% fewer servers in just two months by implementing a Vblock System. The solution ensures that KKL can reliably deliver the continuous electricity supply safely and cost effectively.
- Microsoft takes Iowa from corn to .com
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
- Steve Jobs' character becomes issue in Silicon Valley no-hiring case
- FCC vote on incentive auction plan could further open broadband competition
- Google tech to bring 3D mapping smarts to NASA's space station robots
- Plastic computers taking shape, but won't replace silicon
- Apple has bigger plans than just song ID with Shazam deal
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Americans cool with lab-grown organs, but not designer babies
- IE6: Retired but not dead yet
- Twitter to promote app downloads in mobile timelines