IT Leadership - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple's chief of Internet software and services, Eddy Cue, has put himself up on the charity auction block.
By Gregg Keizer | 15 July, 2014 06:07
Brendan Eich's ignominious departure from Mozilla this spring wasn't, as most of us think, due only to his opposition to gay marriage.
By Mike Bucken | 18 June, 2014 04:21
Apple's new retail chief, Angela Ahrendts, cashed in half of her first allotment of stock grants earlier this week, pocketing nearly $5.3 million just a month after starting to work at the Cupertino, Calif. company.
By Gregg Keizer | 06 June, 2014 21:19
IT departments need to watch out for business units or even individual workers going rogue and bypassing IT to go straight to the Cloud.
By Sharon Gaudin | 27 May, 2014 20:40
A survey of more than 1,000 C-level executives shows that IT organizations are losing control over new technology adoption at their companies but are still held accountable for integrating the technologies securely into their company's infrastructure.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 30 April, 2014 07:45
Apple CEO Tim Cook is back on an auction block, repeating an offer that last year brought in $610,000 for the Washington, D.C.-based Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights.
By Gregg Keizer | 25 April, 2014 04:59
Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella, will participate in Thursday's quarterly earnings call, a departure from the company's past practice, when former chief executive Steve Ballmer rarely joined calls with Wall Street analysts.
By Gregg Keizer | 24 April, 2014 05:36
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
The ability to observe, diagnose, and improve the performance of business-critical applications is essential to ensuring a positive user experience. This whitepaper discusses how enterprises can leverage existing application delivery controllers for both instrumentation and policy enforcement.
- LTE network for US public safety taking it one step at a time
- A new tool for disasters: The personal antenna
- Phone unlocking bill clears US House, next step is president's signature
- Apple hasn't exhausted its supply of Yosemite betas
- Oracle's new in-memory database option could spark unanticipated costs, expert warns
- Bose sues Beats over headphone patents
- SEC drops probe into Facebook's pre-IPO sales disclosures
- How Microsoft's CEO sees growth for Windows Phone and Lumia
- Thanks to NASA, you can now 3D print models of satellites, probes and planets
- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
- EU, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo meet on 'right to be forgotten' but questions remain
- The Pirate Bay makes searching for torrents easier on mobile devices
- Changes afoot as DARPA challenge robots prep for upgrade
- Apple faces privacy suit following Chinese TV report
- Government pushes website blocks to fight piracy