Jeff Bezos - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple CEO Tim Cook, who dazzled the industry with new iPhones and iPads and showed strength by becoming the first Fortune 500 CEO to publicly announce he is gay, has made Time magazine's short list for Person of the Year for 2014.
By Bob Brown | 10 December, 2014 08:53
In a ‘fireside chat’ with Amazon’s CTO, Werner Vogels, at the AWS re:Invent conference in Las Vegas the company’s founder and CEO, Jeff Bezos offered his thoughts on the key to innovation.
By Rohan Pearce | 30 November, 2012 15:20
In the current market, there is an increasing demand for unbiased information about Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions. This white paper focuses on solutions that are anticipated to have an important role in Enterprise Mobility Management. An overview of features has been created to enable a better understanding and comparison of capabilities.
Pathways Express is a one-day intensive learning and development program for senior ICT executives. It is designed to equip participants with the skills and competencies required to more effectively manage the demands and complexities of contemporary businesses. The program brings together ‘real world’ best practices, thought leadership and business insights to help today’s ICT professionals deliver higher value into their organisations and position themselves as tomorrow’s business leaders.
- Bruised by past mistakes, tech firms brace for 'leap second'
- City of Launceston swaps paper for tablets
- CenITex to live on in Victoria
- OPM hit by class-action suit over breach of federal employee data
- Which songs stumped Shakira? Shazam will now show you
- SA government looks for ICT innovation
- A fifth of SMBs not conducting information security audits
- FTC settles with developers of sneaky cryptocurrency mining app
- US personnel agency takes system offline after hack
- Westpac invests in bitcoin startup
- Microsoft hands some of the reins for its display ad business to AOL
- ME completes $90m technology rebuild
- Microsoft adds midrange Surface Pro 3 with i7 chip, 128GB storage
- Microsoft's new Windows 10 build brings browser improvements, UI polish and more
- Infrastructure remains big barrier for big data