Apple CEO Tim Cook, who dazzled the industry with new iPhones and iPads and showed strength by becoming the <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/article/2840956/careers/tim-cook-i-m-proud-to-be-gay.html">first Fortune 500 CEO to publicly announce he is gay</a>, has made <em>Time</em> magazine's short list for Person of the Year for 2014.
Jeff Bezos - News, Features, and Slideshows
Amazon has unveiled its highly anticipated entry into the smartphone market, a handset called Fire.
In a ‘fireside chat’ with Amazon’s CTO, Werner Vogels, at the AWS re:Invent conference in Las Vegas the company’s founder and CEO, Jeff Bezos offered his thoughts on the key to innovation.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.