Jeff Bezos - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple CEO Tim Cook, who dazzled the industry with new iPhones and iPads and showed strength by becoming the first Fortune 500 CEO to publicly announce he is gay, has made Time magazine's short list for Person of the Year for 2014.
By Bob Brown | 10 December, 2014 08:53
In a ‘fireside chat’ with Amazon’s CTO, Werner Vogels, at the AWS re:Invent conference in Las Vegas the company’s founder and CEO, Jeff Bezos offered his thoughts on the key to innovation.
By Rohan Pearce | 30 November, 2012 15:20
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
The Insider’s Guide to Evaluating Security Incident and Event Management Appliances
- Cloud provider pits 6TB hard drives in real-world face off
- 4 top Android Wear watches: A hands-on guide
- Chinese Android phone maker hides secret backdoor on its devices
- IBM detects skin cancer more quickly with visual machine learning
- ICANN data compromised in spearphishing attack
- US agency sues Sprint for alleged unauthorized charges
- BlackBerry's new Classic smartphone has a physical keyboard, sells for $449
- Microsoft's $84 million man: What's Nadella done to earn it?
- Top five smartphone disappointments of the year
- Is there life on Mars? Mystery (and hope) deepen
- Microsoft helps crack developer problems with Bing-based tool
- Salesforce connects SharePoint files to its cloud with new tool
- Netflix wins Dutch patent suit, can keep operating as usual
- Sony high-res OLED screen attaches to any eyewear
- Tokyo court hears lawsuit against Apple over laptop charger pins