Australia’s telcos are busy restoring services following Tropical Cyclone Ita’s landing in Queensland over the weekend.
landline - News, Features, and Slideshows
The new TCP code has contributed to a large reduction in the number of complaints to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) in the 2012-13 financial year, according to ombudsman Simon Cohen.
Businesses may wish to reconsider which phone number they collect from customers after new research revealed that nearly 20 per cent of the Australian population has cut the cord, replacing their fixed-line home phone with a mobile.
The National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) wants to replace an “ageing” phone system with IP telephony, according to a request for tender posted Tuesday.
Telstra has restored Internet and data services for 91 large business customers in southwest Victoria after a fire took out part of the telco’s exchange in Warrnambool.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today