lg - News, Features, and Slideshows
lg in pictures
It's been a long time coming, but top-notch photography is finally making its way to Android phones.
By JR Raphael | 09 May, 2015 04:39
What to expect at Microsoft Build...Oracle faces antitrust probe in South Korea...IBM makes quantum computing progress...and more tech news.
By IDG News Service staff | 29 April, 2015 20:59
Apple chalks up another record quarter...LG's new flagship phone coming Tuesday...Facebook Messenger gets free video calling...and more tech news.
By IDG News Service staff | 28 April, 2015 21:06
Samsung jumps into payments... NXP buys Freescale to build a bigger chip company ... Iran "ready to work with Google"... and more tech news.
By IDG News Service staff | 02 March, 2015 23:15
Firefox OS, the smartphone operating system from Mozilla targeted at low-cost smartphones in emerging markets, is coming to more developed markets.
By Martyn Williams | 02 March, 2015 03:03
A place in your pocket is no longer enough for mobile gadget makers: now, they want your body.
By Martyn Williams | 29 March, 2014 03:22
One of the most buzzed about phones here at Mobile World Congress is LG's Optimus 3D, the first phone to use 3D display technology. Like the Optimus Black and the Optimus 2X, which we saw at Mobile World Congress, the Optimus 3D is powered by a dual-core processor and a 4.3-inch display. So how does 3D look on a mobile phone? Well, I'm honestly not all that impressed.
By Ginny Mies | 15 February, 2011 03:36
The upcoming LG Electronics GW990 smartphone looks, and feels, like it could be a real hit when it finally gets to the market in the second half of the year.
By Matt Hamblen | 10 January, 2010 00:41
This report showcases the results from a Computerworld survey across IT managers and CIOs on their organisation’s use and intentions around data backup and recovery processes. Find out: how IT leaders are changing the way they protect their organisation’s valuable information, the most popular uses and intentions around data backup practices and how organisations are dealing with exponential data growth.
Big data, mobility, compute-intensive apps, virtualisation, and cloud computing tax enterprise servers and swiftly changed the face of enterprise IT. This guide prepares decision-makers to choose servers that meet their current needs, while building a flexible, reliable and scalable infrastructure, survive a constantly evolving IT infrastructure environment and explains the 6 factors they must keep in mind to handle future requirements.
- Uber throws in the towel in battle with French taxi drivers
- As Windows 7 breaks the 1B-device mark, Microsoft's challenge will be to force it back to zero
- Android phone vendors should improve update policies, consumer organization says
- Five smartphones to look forward to
- Ad fraud Trojan updates Flash Player so that other malware can't get in
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, July 3
- Cisco leaves key to all its Unified CDM systems under doormat
- IT firms' cloud appetite strong as gear sales surge 25 percent
- Samsung faces lawsuit in China over bloatware on phones
- Reddit sections go dark after exit of staffer
- Android ransomware on the rise in Australia
- Microsoft buries hatchet with Kyocera, ending litigation
- Plex hacker demands Bitcoin ransom for return of data
- Hands-on: Windows 10's latest build feels close to finished
- In Pictures: 7 things we hate about Twitter