lg - News, Features, and Slideshows
lg in pictures
If you plan to buy a cheap smartphone next year expect to get LTE, an HD screen and a good-looking device, as competing manufacturers and chip vendors lower prices.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 06 December, 2014 03:18
When you're competing for the attention of almost a quarter of a million visitors, it helps to have a gimmick or two. The big names of the consumer electronics industry know this and each year at Germany's IFA electronics show, they try to outdo each other with the latest and greatest technology they have.
By Martyn Williams | 06 September, 2014 03:30
TCL today announced what it's calling the first 55-in., 4K UHD TV with a full color spectrum comparable to OLED TVs, but that will sell for one-third the price.
By Lucas Mearian | 04 September, 2014 06:49
A place in your pocket is no longer enough for mobile gadget makers: now, they want your body.
By Martyn Williams | 29 March, 2014 03:22
One of the most buzzed about phones here at Mobile World Congress is LG's Optimus 3D, the first phone to use 3D display technology. Like the Optimus Black and the Optimus 2X, which we saw at Mobile World Congress, the Optimus 3D is powered by a dual-core processor and a 4.3-inch display. So how does 3D look on a mobile phone? Well, I'm honestly not all that impressed.
By Ginny Mies | 15 February, 2011 03:36
The upcoming LG Electronics GW990 smartphone looks, and feels, like it could be a real hit when it finally gets to the market in the second half of the year.
By Matt Hamblen | 10 January, 2010 00:41
Enterprise initiatives designed to facilitate mobility can deliver important benefits to your organisation. This paper suggests best practices for selecting the right devices and implementing the most effective management solutions • Employees need devices that match preferences while meeting business and IT requirements • You must determine which devices to allow/recommend as part of a choose-your-own-device (CYOD) or member purchase plan (MPP) • IT groups need a solution that can support new technologies that may emerge in the future
- Watch the snow pile up in Boston in this awesome 2 minute video
- Amazon said to launch enterprise email service
- Slack acquires Screenhero to add screensharing, voice, and video chat
- EU air passenger database about to take flight, but critics want it grounded
- Zero Touch Provisioning can help the network world catch up to server advances
- Amid blow-out quarter, Apple barely mentions Mac sales
- Big Switch updates SDN controller options
- Canadian agency reported to be monitoring millions of downloads
- Good wants to manage your smartphones for $3 a month, per user
- Blackphone super-secure communications app had serious flaw
- Alibaba clashes with Chinese regulator over online sales of fake goods
- Rooting your Android device: A guide for the accident-prone
- Cisco integration gives Samsung Knox users more options for secure connectivity
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Wednesday, January 28