lg - News, Features, and Slideshows
lg in pictures
The unusual LG V10 smartphone running Android 5.1 (Lollipop) will go on sale online Tuesday on AT&T and Wednesday on T-Mobile, with in-store purchases coming a few days later.
By Matt Hamblen | 26 October, 2015 22:11
Security researchers and hackers gathered in Las Vegas over the past week to show off and learn about the latest vulnerabilities that affect devices and software that the world relies on every day. Black Hat and DEF CON, the world's top security conferences, did not disappoint.
By Lucian Constantin | 13 August, 2015 04:06
Google, Samsung and LG will start to issue monthly security patches for Android devices, taking a cue from the PC industry after critical vulnerabilities put hundreds of millions of smartphone users at risk.
By Jeremy Kirk | 06 August, 2015 10:36
It's been a long time coming, but top-notch photography is finally making its way to Android phones.
By JR Raphael | 09 May, 2015 04:39
What to expect at Microsoft Build...Oracle faces antitrust probe in South Korea...IBM makes quantum computing progress...and more tech news.
By IDG News Service staff | 29 April, 2015 20:59
A place in your pocket is no longer enough for mobile gadget makers: now, they want your body.
By Martyn Williams | 29 March, 2014 03:22
One of the most buzzed about phones here at Mobile World Congress is LG's Optimus 3D, the first phone to use 3D display technology. Like the Optimus Black and the Optimus 2X, which we saw at Mobile World Congress, the Optimus 3D is powered by a dual-core processor and a 4.3-inch display. So how does 3D look on a mobile phone? Well, I'm honestly not all that impressed.
By Ginny Mies | 15 February, 2011 03:36
The upcoming LG Electronics GW990 smartphone looks, and feels, like it could be a real hit when it finally gets to the market in the second half of the year.
By Matt Hamblen | 10 January, 2010 00:41
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (CISCO/SSLVPN/Firewall) 160211/SA/551Asia
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant/Analyst (Data Loss Prevention)WA
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Network EngineersACT
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
This e-book gives insight into what it means to use a hybrid approach to cloud computing and the flexibility and choice that it provides. You will discover the type of technologies and approaches that are imperative for your organisation to create the business value and flexibility the constituents you serve demand.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- GitHub apologizes for ignoring community concerns
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
- Five sue Apple over Error 53 and bricked iPhones
- AT&T to run field trials of 5G wireless in Austin this year
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too