lg - News, Features, and Slideshows
lg in pictures
It's been a long time coming, but top-notch photography is finally making its way to Android phones.
By JR Raphael | 09 May, 2015 04:39
What to expect at Microsoft Build...Oracle faces antitrust probe in South Korea...IBM makes quantum computing progress...and more tech news.
By IDG News Service staff | 29 April, 2015 20:59
Apple chalks up another record quarter...LG's new flagship phone coming Tuesday...Facebook Messenger gets free video calling...and more tech news.
By IDG News Service staff | 28 April, 2015 21:06
Samsung jumps into payments... NXP buys Freescale to build a bigger chip company ... Iran "ready to work with Google"... and more tech news.
By IDG News Service staff | 02 March, 2015 23:15
Firefox OS, the smartphone operating system from Mozilla targeted at low-cost smartphones in emerging markets, is coming to more developed markets.
By Martyn Williams | 02 March, 2015 03:03
A place in your pocket is no longer enough for mobile gadget makers: now, they want your body.
By Martyn Williams | 29 March, 2014 03:22
One of the most buzzed about phones here at Mobile World Congress is LG's Optimus 3D, the first phone to use 3D display technology. Like the Optimus Black and the Optimus 2X, which we saw at Mobile World Congress, the Optimus 3D is powered by a dual-core processor and a 4.3-inch display. So how does 3D look on a mobile phone? Well, I'm honestly not all that impressed.
By Ginny Mies | 15 February, 2011 03:36
The upcoming LG Electronics GW990 smartphone looks, and feels, like it could be a real hit when it finally gets to the market in the second half of the year.
By Matt Hamblen | 10 January, 2010 00:41
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
This whitepaper looks at how SDS can be a revolutionary solution in terms of its impact on IT operations and economics and how it organizations can implement new SDS programs in a measured, evolutionary manner.
- Windows 10 picks up good vibrations, user excitations
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, July 30
- Armed with Watson smarts, Pepper aspires to be a robot salesman
- Video gaming sparks excitement in China
- Newcomer Cyanogen looks to disrupt Android and iOS
- OPM, Anthem hackers reportedly also breached United Airlines
- Despite H-1B lottery, offshore firms dominate visa use
- Mimecast launches services from Australian data centres
- Obama rolls out initiative to boost US supercomputer capability
- Oracle preps 'Sonoma' chip for low-priced Sparc servers
- Fujitsu to spend $12.2m on West Sydney data centre upgrade
- 'Invisible' payments key to mobile success, says Braintree
- CommBank to pilot Offers app with Westfield
- Researchers develop astonishing Web-based attack on a computer's DRAM
- Samsung plots Galaxy S6 price cut, new phones to help business