Livescribe - News, Features, and Slideshows
The latest smart pen announced by Livescribe has dropped the microphone, speaker and OLED screen from the previous versions, and requires an Apple phone or tablet to function.
By Adam Bender | 28 October, 2013 15:01
Using a microphone and camera built into the pen, the original Livescribe Pulse smartpen digitised handwritten notes and automatically matched each pen stroke to the precise moment in the audio that the note was taken. The combined text and audio could be accessed through the pen or transferred to a Mac or PC for storage by USB.
By Adam Bender | 02 November, 2012 15:17
How do you improve upon a digital pen that records audio as you write? With its new Sky smartpen, Livescribe is betting wireless is the answer.
By Adam Bender | 30 October, 2012 09:04
Livescribe has launched a new Sky wifi smartpen that features built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and automatically uploads recorded notes and audio to Evernote.
By Ross Catanzariti | 29 October, 2012 15:32
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
- FTSenior Media TraderNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTMedia Planner Buyer - Media Trader OpportunitiesNSW
A lot of ICT outsourcing arrangements go off the rails, failing to achieve the financial objectives of one of the parties to the arrangement. This report discusses why ICT outsourcing arrangements rarely reduce the real costs for an outsourcing client without a significant change of scope or quality of service. • There are plenty of intangible benefits to be gained from outsourcing that don’t always translate into hard dollars • CFOs and CEOs may demand ICT cost reductions, and CIOs may be genuinely trying to meet these demands, but the underlying and real reason why companies go to outsourcing lies in other areas • This paper provides examples of how outsourcing ICT infrastructure can change the way you do business
- MIT-bred technology would let cars help each other avoid traffic jams
- Nadella regime board shuffle continues at Microsoft
- Box has high hopes for iOS 8 doc picker extension
- Virgin Atlantic picks Gogo for in-flight connectivity
- Twitter patches vulnerability that could have impacted advertising accounts
- Cisco acquires OpenStack cloud provider
- Cisco buys private cloud provider Metacloud
- How IT should prep for iOS 8
- VMware gives desktop admins more control with Mirage update
- Open document formats campaign backed by EU's digital commissioner
- Adobe releases previously delayed security updates for Reader and Acrobat
- Sony slashes value of its mobile business, projects larger loss for fiscal year
- The security function needs SMART metrics
- Yelp settles US FTC charges of violating child privacy
- Copyright reform: eBay not sold on website blocking