The IT manager of Avery Products Australia, a large paper company, has revealed that an electronic pen is critical to his workflow.
Livescribe - News, Features, and Slideshows
The latest smart pen announced by Livescribe has dropped the microphone, speaker and OLED screen from the previous versions, and requires an Apple phone or tablet to function.
Using a microphone and camera built into the pen, the original Livescribe Pulse smartpen digitised handwritten notes and automatically matched each pen stroke to the precise moment in the audio that the note was taken. The combined text and audio could be accessed through the pen or transferred to a Mac or PC for storage by USB.
How do you improve upon a digital pen that records audio as you write? With its new Sky smartpen, Livescribe is betting wireless is the answer.
Livescribe has launched a new Sky wifi smartpen that features built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and automatically uploads recorded notes and audio to Evernote.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.