Livescribe - News, Features, and Slideshows
The latest smart pen announced by Livescribe has dropped the microphone, speaker and OLED screen from the previous versions, and requires an Apple phone or tablet to function.
By Adam Bender | 28 October, 2013 15:01
Using a microphone and camera built into the pen, the original Livescribe Pulse smartpen digitised handwritten notes and automatically matched each pen stroke to the precise moment in the audio that the note was taken. The combined text and audio could be accessed through the pen or transferred to a Mac or PC for storage by USB.
By Adam Bender | 02 November, 2012 15:17
How do you improve upon a digital pen that records audio as you write? With its new Sky smartpen, Livescribe is betting wireless is the answer.
By Adam Bender | 30 October, 2012 09:04
Livescribe has launched a new Sky wifi smartpen that features built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and automatically uploads recorded notes and audio to Evernote.
By Ross Catanzariti | 29 October, 2012 15:32
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
- Group's numbers opposed to net neutrality smaller than suggested
- Startup proposes fiber-based Glass Core as a bold rethink of data center networking
- Artificial intelligence system can predict data theft by scanning email
- Windows 8.1 backups can leave sensitive files exposed to Internet
- Cisco bulks up branch routers for cloud
- U.S. may be falling behind in researching tech's next big thing
- Orange targets home applications with new mobile-to-TV gadgets and services
- Is that used iPad actually stolen? Apple creates tool for would-be buyers to check
- Angry Birds developer slashes up to 130 jobs to 'reignite growth'
- How hackers accidentally sold a pre-release XBox One to the FBI
- In brief: Steve Baxter re-joins Vocus Communications board
- Google shakes up cloud services market with another price cut
- 4G email scam targets Telstra customers
- Twitter invests in MIT lab focused on online social movements
- 12 telecom providers violate TCP code