loyalty programs - News, Features, and Slideshows
Rewardle is bringing its digital customer loyalty program to smartwatches, the Melbourne startup has announced.
By Adam Bender | 15 August, 2014 10:48
Supermarket and liquor retailer, Coles, is using anonymous transaction data from stores around Australia to see what products sell best and which new store sites could be the most profitable.
By Hamish Barwick | 05 November, 2012 13:44
What's happening -- Businesses are integrating location-based services such as Foursquare, Gowalla, Loopt and Socialight into enterprise applications. For example, ice cream retailer Tasti D-Lite incorporated Foursquare into its loyalty program, providing extra reward points for customers who check in at a store using the application.
By John Brandon | 29 October, 2010 06:36
When Canadian food distributor George Weston Limited moved to Microsoft Office 365, it chose F5 Application Delivery Controllers to centrally manage user traffic to its Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) servers.
The market for integrated systems is a key growth area for data centre hardware infrastructure. This report sizes the market and profiles early leaders in this important and emerging area. • The integrated systems market is growing, with revenue increasing 53.7% year on year. • Large enterprises are currently the key customers, while the small business segment is underserved. • There is significant opportunity for overall segment growth
- FBI concludes North Korea 'responsible' for Sony hack
- What we know about North Korea's cyberarmy
- Cyberattack on German steel factory causes 'massive damage'
- Blackberry reports falling revenue, but loss shrinks
- Microsoft helps boost Android, iOS app performance with offline access
- Microsoft files suit against alleged tech support scammers
- Casio's latest Exilim high-speed camera can sync with up to seven others
- Critical vulnerability in Git clients puts developers at risk
- Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses
- Think North Korea hacked Sony? Think about this
- Uber temporarily suspends service in Portland
- The 'grinch' isn't a Linux vulnerability, Red Hat says
- Hybrid cloud adoption set for a big boost in 2015
- Driver's license app on a smartphone raises privacy issues
- Worst security breaches of the year 2014: Sony tops the list